Not open for further replies.

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What a fucking thorn in the side. Just annoying. At least these past 4 minutes or so they have been inside the Wilds zone and look interested again. Why the fuck they are not interested for the majority of the game is beyond me.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
First off, if they are going to mock our goaltender we better fuck them up real bad next game. That is some bushleague shit right there to keep going this long. I hope we kill them.

Secondly, might that 70 minute clock be forshadowing things to come? Lets make it there worst nightmare, lets make that bitch sutton actually play 70 minutes.

Crawford deserved to be mocked. He played shitty the last two games. And all teams mock the goalie.

jcrab66

Liked Posts:
Still going with that, eh? Everyone was a bandwagon fan at some point.

Really? I went to my first Hawks game when I was 4 in 1970 in my grandfathers season seats and went to hundreds more before 94 when I went to the first 20 or so hockey games played in the UC amd have been to hundreds since. Good or bad, always been a hawks fan. You can take me out of your bandwagon equation

Sent from the media deck using Tapatalk

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This game was lost at the drop of the puck. They won virtually every skirmish in the corners and back of the net. They hit harder, skated faster,
everything. Sometimes when your team is down, it is up to your goalie to hold them up. Crawford didn't. He has had a very weak play-off.

The Bringer

Beast Pro Legend
Liked Posts:
I just want to know why the fuck they are so much faster then us.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well, let's go home...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Leddy did himself no favors.

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Dragging this shit out is just an unnecessary consumption of my time.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Really? I went to my first Hawks game when I was 4 in 1970 in my grandfathers season seats and went to hundreds more before 94 when I went to the first 20 or so hockey games played in the UC amd have been to hundreds since. Good or bad, always been a hawks fan. You can take me out of your bandwagon equation

You're missing the point. Take the word "bandwagon" and replace it with "new". We were all a new fan at some point.

It doesn't matter when you started watching the game or how you were drawn to it ... it just matters that you do now.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I thought Leddy looked bad on the third goal, or maybe the fourth? If that had been Keith for sure the kid doesn't get a clean shot without a stick slap or something, Leddy was pretty slow to react for how close he was. Seemed to be moving really slow at times tonight, who knows what half these guys are dealing with, I just like him and wanted him to not stand and watch a player 2 feet from him take a point blank shot.

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
Well shit, this was another team loss.

The Wild have been feeding off the fans' energy, and Hawks just simply are not matching. Someone mentioned Hossa here last night, when the oldest guy on the ice stands out that should tell us the rest of the team was dogging it. Crawford is looking inconsistent, losing track of the puck at times or simply getting beat on fakes...that has to stop now.

IMO, we've already seen the Wild's best hockey...while Hawks always get tougher as a series progresses.

And those fans up there become a lot less annoying when you take into account these are the same idiots that once elected a pro-wrestler as their governor.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
This is not the reason the Hawks lost the game, but holy shit does this make the league look bad:

Look at the thumbnail, watch the video ... count the Wild players on the ice.

[video=youtube;G7FPGPDhPPk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7FPGPDhPPk[/video]

jcrab66

Liked Posts:
This is not the reason the Hawks lost the game, but holy shit does this make the league look bad:

I certainly agree that is not why they lost but how in the hell can two refs miss something so obvious????

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

wow, surprised that went unnoticed.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
You're worse than my wife....you go all the way back to the Minny IGT, just give Joe another shot?

:andruw:

All in good fun =)

Just like my "Fire Q and staff thread" last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.