Official Phil Emery appreciation thread

Run the ball

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just wants to say thanks to Phil and his staff for making moves that make sense and actually attacked last season weaknesses. I feel really good about the road the BEARS are going down right now!!

Bear Down CCS and thanks Phil!

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
image.png

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Agreed.
From a lifelong loyal BEARs fan, thanks for takin care of business Phil

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Even if these picks flop, still like the approach and the process.

Imo, Emery has shown that even if he has some bad picks here and there or even a bad draft year, overall the bears have built a very solid process that is going to more good than bad over the long term.

policeman

Son of beech
Liked Posts:
grrrrrrrrrrrr.......fuck you Bears' fans get off my lawn.......

He hasn't had his morning bowl of prunes yet.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

proton

Liked Posts:
After 9 years of watching a GM mumble,flounder and look lost in the draft as far as addressing needs that everyone saw were obvious it's just really nice to have a GM that sees the same things that I see and tries to fix them.

SouthSida773

Liked Posts:
Do we really need one of these every year?

Btw, thanks Phil

chibearsfan84

Liked Posts:
His first year, he ensured our WR core evolved from pathetic to solid (ended up elite after another year)

His second year, he focused on our pass protection and gave us a solid oline (the depth was improved this year)

This year, he has made moves to improve our atrocious run defense.

We will be at least a 10 win team barring significant injuries.

Emery has done a good job from day one. He makes mistakes like everyone else, but is a solid GM for the Bears.

The Apostate

Liked Posts:
For the first time I can remember I'm really happy with a draft. No reaches, no projects, no "talented with character issues" just good solid common sense picks that addressed needs as best as possible.

My only problem is now I have nothing to bitch about until mini camp.

Suggestions?

Sid.Luckman

Drunk
Donator
Liked Posts:
Emery has improved this team from day 1 (by replacing the former GM who I will not name). Season 1 fixed WR, season 2 fixed OL, improved TE and attempted to improve LB's (remains to be seen), season 3 worked to improve DL and Secondary (again we shall see). Either way, Emery and his staff identify a weakness (even though they are often glaring) and attack it (unlike he who shall not be named and his smug I am smarter than everyone else attitude). It is refreshing to have a GM who gets it.

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
For the first time I can remember I'm really happy with a draft. No reaches, no projects, no "talented with character issues" just good solid common sense picks that addressed needs as best as possible.

Suggestions?

why is there a one beer limit per order at some bars when god blessed me with two hands?

BearDown104

Bears Guru
Donator
Liked Posts:

Suggestions?

I'd actually say Kadeem Carey is very talented and has a lot of character concerns.

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
You'd think these nuthuggers could wait til the Bears actually make the playoffs or 1 of Emery's picks on defense actually pans out.

I hear ya, banish all these guys to hell for being optimistic. how dare they try to enjoy their team and root for them to succeed.