Around The NHL

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
Child-Sex Predators have lost 3-in-a-row now. Looks like it's about time to get some sexy new kids in that dressing room!

Last edited:

Variable

Liked Posts:
Why the hell did the Penguins trade Despres to get Lovejoy back? Horrible.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Boston and Pitt shit the bed, in my opinion

STL was the clear winners

images

Required for all Jokinen mentions:

olli_eating_waffle_ani.gif

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
Some how this got through this am and broadcasted on live TV:

7d700f722f83c6112652079994526633.jpg

Sent from my Texas Instrument Calculator

It's nice to see Sharpie take the time to troll TSN. That means he's not out on the street, banging large segments of the populace whilst fucking up our locker room.

:lmao:

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
It's nice to see Sharpie take the time to troll TSN. That means he's not out on the street, banging large segments of the populace whilst fucking up our locker room.

:lmao:

Lupul, along Phaneuf and his wife Elisha Cuthbert, are threatening legal action against TSN for that tweet.

We could probably make a separate thread about it, but I swear that the Toronto Maple Leafs are the Canadian/NHL equivalent of the Chicago Bears.

biscuit_in_the_basket

Gigacore Fan!
Liked Posts:
Lupul, along Phaneuf and his wife Elisha Cuthbert, are threatening legal action against TSN for that tweet.

We could probably make a separate thread about it, but I swear that the Toronto Maple Leafs are the Canadian/NHL equivalent of the Chicago Bears.

Well, Toronto is the Chicago of Canada :crazydance:

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
I recall some other times where that policy was enacted and a coach had to prepare in case he was needed.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:

Can't ignore the similarities. Decent amount of talent but still bad, terrible FO, a lot of success before the late 60s, almost none after wards, 1 playoff appearance in the last 9 or so years, Kessel/Cutler, outrageous ticket prices, list goes on.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Some how this got through this am and broadcasted on live TV:

7d700f722f83c6112652079994526633.jpg

Sent from my Texas Instrument Calculator
Don't worry, his heart will go on.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Panthers' goalie coach Robb Tallas nearly entered the game last night after an epic cluster-fuck ensued following both their dressed goaltenders being injured.

That could have been interesting. I'm actually kind of amazed the NHL agreed to that; figured they would have just forced one of the other skaters that hadn't played net since peewee to don the pads and give it a go (which would have been absolutely fucking hilarious).

Agreed, I would have loved to see Hayes strap on the pads.

And let's be honest, going way back in time wouldn't you have loved to see Tretiak strap on the pads and backstop the 'hawks even for a period?

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Agreed, I would have loved to see Hayes strap on the pads.

And let's be honest, going way back in time wouldn't you have loved to see Tretiak strap on the pads and backstop the 'hawks even for a period?

Tretiak was still roughly of playing age when he was here as well (pretty sure he was in his late 30s when the Hawks brought him in)...that would have been tits.

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
Blues and Preds both lost tonight. :fap:

Popinski Soda

Back in the USSR
Donator
Liked Posts:
They should fuck more wives.

Wife fucking is overrated, guys. Or at least it has been in my experience with my own.

Edit: They should probably fuck more wives though, just to be safe.

Last edited:

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Yotes wore their vintage early jerseys tonight. I love the look of those; I'd rather they be their main still.

They got a shootout victory and Klas Dalhbeck got an assist as he's begun playing on their devolved roster.

TCD

Liked Posts:
That Preds/Islanders game was super entertaining though. Esp the 3rd period. Pekka looked like a steaming pile of old man poop.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
My Minnesota friend won't shut up about the wild being the hottest team in the league right now. I told him I'd take vermette and sharp anyday over minny turdsux and he looked at me funny.