Around The NHL

TCD

Liked Posts:
Some late night trading going on right now

Coburn traded from the Flyers to Tampa for a 1st, a third and Radko Gudas

Connoly traded from Tampa to Boston for 2 second rounders (2015 ans 2016).

Draft picks are flying around.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yotes are cleaning house.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wiz got traded to the Ducks. His second stint with them I think.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Wiz got traded to the Ducks. His second stint with them I think.
Yep. Børk and William Karlsson back to the BJ's along with a 2015 3rd conditional to the Ducks and a 2015 2nd to the BJ's.

TCD

Liked Posts:
Holzer to the ducks also. Talk about blueliner overloading. Holzer is concussed though...but whatever. Hes no superstar anyways.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
So who got better the most at the deadline.

winos5

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pretty happy with Stanbo at the moment, only time will tell though.

TCD

Liked Posts:
So who got better the most at the deadline.

Based on just today? No team really stands out to me. I guess the Ducks with wiz and filling a hole that needed to be filled but everything else was so minor today. Add the last week though i gotta say stan did a pretty good job in an emergency. Addition by subtractions and not selling the farm. Gotta commend him on a cool head and still making moves that make sense shoet term and long term. I usually dont pick the hawks as deadline winners but this time i am for overall action.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
Based on just today? No team really stands out to me. I guess the Ducks with wiz and filling a hole that needed to be filled but everything else was so minor today. Add the last week though i gotta say stan did a pretty good job in an emergency. Addition by subtractions and not selling the farm. Gotta commend him on a cool head and still making moves that make sense shoet term and long term. I usually don't pick the hawks as deadline winners but this time i am for overall action.
Well... based on this last few days of deadline moves, and I was thinking outside of the hawks, but yeah at the end of the day to pull the three players he did for what he spent, some could perceive the price as high but as it was all speculative it's really not that worthwhile. I think Stan did a fine job, was interesting to see no big huge blockbusters this year. Last year I think was the largest amount of players moved ever?

TCD

Liked Posts:
Well... based on this last few days of deadline moves, and I was thinking outside of the hawks, but yeah at the end of the day to pull the three players he did for what he spent, some could perceive the price as high but as it was all speculative it's really not that worthwhile. I think Stan did a fine job, was interesting to see no big huge blockbusters this year. Last year I think was the largest amount of players moved ever?

Yah last year was massive and a few big ones came at the very last minutes. Im pretty unimpressed with the lack of moves the Leafs made. Didnt expect everyone being gone but i thought one of either bozak or phanuef would have been moved and needed to be. Guess noonis was his old self and asking too much or other teams just didnt have the cap space or the interest? Hard to believe that someone wouldnt take a risk on either but both have negatives anyways esp dionne with his health issues as of late and a pretty high contract. But Bozak? If he was on the table i am a little shocked no one jumped at a decent second line center with good face off numbers. I think bozo is better than what he has shown on the leafs..he starts really strong then trails off like the entire team.

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
Boston and Pitt shit the bed, in my opinion

STL was the clear winners

images

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
I would say his acquisition puts them a giant head above everyone else

TCD

Liked Posts:
So i see that leopolds daughter wrote the bluejackets asking that they trade her dad back to minny because she missed him. Then the BJs actually did it?

So is this all it takes now? Im going to write letters to the hawks next year and start a trading frenzie.

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
Sharp wrote a letter to get Ben Smith traded....because he doesn't have a girlfriend for him to mount

Reactions: TCD

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
So i see that leopolds daughter wrote the bluejackets asking that they trade her dad back to minny because she missed him. Then the BJs actually did it?

So is this all it takes now? Im going to write letters to the hawks next year and start a trading frenzie.

For the last time TCD, no one actually wants poni here.