E3 2014

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
EA Sports golf game is called "PGA Tour 15". Had an NHL 15 trailer that looked so realistic.

Madden demo up now. Looks like...Madden. Tackling is overhauled and looks to be the big feature this year.

I feel like this is one of those things they say every single year.... overhauled tackling..... but it just never comes out right.

HighJump31

N7
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fifa is still Fifa.

Battlefield Hardline looks interesting. It's cops vs criminals. Reminds me of Battlefield/Payday mixture.

HighJump31

N7
Donator
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;2yKv45X_OIo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yKv45X_OIo[/video]

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
Never really looked in to Kinect, but doesn't it essentially add the motion sense stuff to Xbox which the Wii was based off of? Or is there more to it than that?

Kinect is completely hands-free. It just uses body gestures (hands and legs) and voice commands. The only game I've seen that works well with this is Dance Central (which my kids love), but other than that, it doesn't seem to work well with games. It is pretty cool for other applications, though, like browsing through Netflix. I don't have Xbox One, so I don't know how much better the upgraded Kinect is.

HighJump31

N7
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well Sony's presser is over. Wow.

-Started with Destiny. That is going to be a great series. Bungie can do no wrong.
-The Order 1886. Going to be the next great Sony exclusive. Can't wait to hear more about it and see more of it.
- Little Big Planet 3!! The first two were so fun. And all the community levels from 1 & 2 will carry over.
- Bloodborne. Originally known as Project Beast. The last PS exclusive from From Software was Demons Souls. This looks like the spiritual successor to it. Awesome.
- Dead Island 2. Humorous trailer. Zombie killing is always fun.
- Grim Fandago is coming back.
- No Man's Sky. Interesting sci-fi indie game. Infinite possibilities with this game. Sounds and looks very interesting.
- Grand Theft Auto V is coming to new gen consoles. And online profiles from current gen will carry over.
- Uncharted 4. Holy shit.

Cerebral

Liked Posts:
I watched some not all of E3. I liked all the new stuff that is happening with Halo but I'm not sure if i'm going to get the remakes of the Halo's. Think i'll just wait for Halo 5. The Witcher 3 and Destiny are two games that I can't wait to get my hands on so I was pumped to see more details on those games. I think i'm going to wait to see how Advanced Warfare plays since I really hated the last COD game. I know it's two different companies but still. The only other game I still need to check out is The Order 1886. I saw the teaser of that last year and thought it looked very intriguing.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trailer montage now.

-Dragon Age Inquisition trailer. Dragons dragon dragons. Looks a lot more smooth than previous DA games. But that's new consoles for ya.
-Sunset Overdrive. Very very cartoony. Still getting used to how good next gen (new gen?) games look.

[video=youtube;xnXlKrBItc0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnXlKrBItc0[/video]

looks sick as hell, but that game is for sure PC all the way. Wouldnt want to miss out on the insane mods

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well Sony's presser is over. Wow.

-Started with Destiny. That is going to be a great series. Bungie can do no wrong.
-The Order 1886. Going to be the next great Sony exclusive. Can't wait to hear more about it and see more of it.
- Little Big Planet 3!! The first two were so fun. And all the community levels from 1 & 2 will carry over.
- Bloodborne. Originally known as Project Beast. The last PS exclusive from From Software was Demons Souls. This looks like the spiritual successor to it. Awesome.
- Dead Island 2. Humorous trailer. Zombie killing is always fun.
- Grim Fandago is coming back.
- No Man's Sky. Interesting sci-fi indie game. Infinite possibilities with this game. Sounds and looks very interesting.
- Grand Theft Auto V is coming to new gen consoles. And online profiles from current gen will carry over.
- Uncharted 4. Holy shit.

Goddammit, im gon have to buy a ps4

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
[video=youtube;2yKv45X_OIo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yKv45X_OIo[/video]
Oh...my...goodness...

I'm really hoping this turns out as amazing as it looks, but either way, have to admire that effort.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh...my...goodness...

I'm really hoping this turns out as amazing as it looks, but either way, have to admire that effort.

I just hope there is a legit single player campaign with a good story. Or maybe a spinoff single player game.

ShiftyDevil

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Washington Huskies
Super underwhelming so far.

And after the shit show that was BF3 and BF4, I don't trust Dice at all.

Cerebral

Liked Posts:
Maybe it's just me but I wasn't impressed like some of you are with the new Star Wars. Nothing was really shown. At least, not to me.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Super underwhelming so far.

And after the shit show that was BF3 and BF4, I don't trust Dice at all.

How was BF3 a shit show?

And lmao, how can a teaser be underwhelming? There is like a 1/4 second of game footage?

And finally, BF4 is on a brand new engine. Obviously there are serious problems with the netcode. But you can't blame Dice for pushing the game out. Its classing EA and they have done it to every developer in their stable.

HighJump31

N7
Donator
Liked Posts:
How was BF3 a shit show?

And lmao, how can a teaser be underwhelming? There is like a 1/4 second of game footage?

And finally, BF4 is on a brand new engine. Obviously there are serious problems with the netcode. But you can't blame Dice for pushing the game out. Its classing EA and they have done it to every developer in their stable.

Still pissed how they rushed Bioware with Mass Effect 3. Luckily free DLC salvaged the ending, but it shouldn't have come to that.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Still pissed how they rushed Bioware with Mass Effect 3. Luckily free DLC salvaged the ending, but it shouldn't have come to that.

I never went back to Mass Effect 3 for the DLC that supposedly saved the ending..... is it worth revisiting the game for it or is it just an add on to the ending videos I can find on youtube?

HighJump31

N7
Donator
Liked Posts:
I never went back to Mass Effect 3 for the DLC that supposedly saved the ending..... is it worth revisiting the game for it or is it just an add on to the ending videos I can find on youtube?

Well as a huge Mass Effect fan I'd definitely revisit it. I play through those games quite a bit. But yes, you could just look those up on YouTube. But your choices change what is in those videos.

Was it just the ending DLC you didn't play or have you played none of the DLC? Because ME3 had some of the greatest DLC I've ever played through. It's amazing.

Great now I'm gonna start up my billionth playthrough just from talking about it.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Well as a huge Mass Effect fan I'd definitely revisit it. I play through those games quite a bit. But yes, you could just look those up on YouTube. But your choices change what is in those videos.

Was it just the ending DLC you didn't play or have you played none of the DLC? Because ME3 had some of the greatest DLC I've ever played through. It's amazing.

Great now I'm gonna start up my billionth playthrough just from talking about it.

I did not play any of the DLC.

I played all 3 games.... when I finished ME3 and had my colored video and felt disappointed I read stuff online of how pissed people were and it made me feel better to be part of a rage-mob and then I kinda forgot about it.

So the DLC which tweaks the endings is big enough to tailor the content of any of the 3 endings to have content which is all directly related to the hundreds of decisions your character made along the way the all 3 games? Or just some of your more recent game decisions tweak a few pieces of the new game endings?

I had considered re-playing all 3 games from start to finish.... mostly so I could bang Miranda instead of Ashley... I was naive playing ME1..... I just saw the only fuckable bitch I could talk to and went for it.... :lol: