Bryant and his future

Status
Not open for further replies.

chibears55

Liked Posts:
we are baseball fans..try it, great sport

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk
got nothing to do with being a baseball fan..

not you in particular but i notice most spend more time in here ragging on the cubs then they do in sox board discussing their team. ..

your in the sox board, most the time its dead in there..
it is a funny comparison but it is almost like attendance at the games..

even people I know, first thing they wanna do is talk about the cubs misfortunes instead of anything whitesox..

here the kicker, you say something bad to them about a sox game or player they get so mad and defensive. .lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T217A using Tapatalk

theberserkfury

Liked Posts:
attendance argument...typical

Sent from my SCH-I200 using Tapatalk

Not about attendance at all... in my experience, Sox fans are obsessed with the Cubs... they'd rather rip on the Cubs than talk about their team, even when their team is doing well...

I'd say it's typical inferiority complex stuff... which is strange because the Cubs are pretty much historically the worst franchise ever.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Haha are yall playing into their game? Brett is def. a Cubs troll that can have certain baseball talk. Dews is a straight troll about the Cubs. They have done this forever. Brett has def. admitted to this. Dews is to busy running 15 business though. I dont know how he has time to talk? :shrug:

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bigger question? How did fisch become mod? My world is upside down now!

:pray:

theberserkfury

Liked Posts:
Haha are yall playing into their game? Brett is def. a Cubs troll that can have certain baseball talk. Dews is a straight troll about the Cubs. They have done this forever. Brett has def. admitted to this. Dews is to busy running 15 business though. I dont know how he has time to talk? :shrug:

Hey, I was gonna ignore it but stinkin' bears had to indulge them...

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Will rushing him crush his confidence?

I do not know the guy or his make up, which makes it difficult to make the decision.

I would like him to get some AAA at bats, but I assume he will crush there as well, the guy just seems to be a natural born hitter.

daddies3angels

Is it next year yet?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Its really simple guys. Cause of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Bryant will NOT see any MLB this year. He will NOT see any MLB until NEXT June. That will give Cubs extra year of control and get him pass Super 2. Hoyer said on 87.7 this morning he will go to AAA. Stupid to bring him up in SEPT-APRIL-MAY for a shitty team. They rather wait till they gain extra year of service time.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

its pretty easy to do. I avg maybe 20 posts a day. when you own a business, majority of your time involved in the business is around now, 2am-9am. I have a great crew that have been with me for over 10 years, when the business drops off thats when im involved relentlessly. If you decide to ever own a business or 4 you will than understand.

Sent from Whitesox901s Vagina
using Tapatalk

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not about attendance at all... in my experience, Sox fans are obsessed with the Cubs... they'd rather rip on the Cubs than talk about their team, even when their team is doing well...

I'd say it's typical inferiority complex stuff... which is strange because the Cubs are pretty much historically the worst franchise ever.

if thats what makes you feel better, than by all means keep having cognitive distortions.

using Tapatalk

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

not you in particular but i notice most spend more time in here ragging on the cubs then they do in sox board discussing their team. ..

even people I know, first thing they wanna do is talk about the cubs misfortunes instead of anything whitesox..

here the kicker, you say something bad to them about a sox game or player they get so mad and defensive. .lol

I feel like I just read a 3rd graders essay on conspiracy theories. Thanks.

using Tapatalk

chibears55

Liked Posts:
I feel like I just read a 3rd graders essay on conspiracy theories. Thanks.

using Tapatalk

Truth is always followed by an insult response....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using Tapatalk

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:

I admit, I wish there was more talk in the Sox Forum.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:

Sorry for your bad experiences

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:

Change can with does and I agree with this. and I also admit it's silly to hate the Cubs like I do, but I have been unable/unwilling to change that.

CSF77

Liked Posts:
Who really cares. Just a game that none of us are even playing on.

Swear spectator sports makes peeps so dumb at times.

Status
Not open for further replies.