CCS Meet up for a game thread!

Mitchapalooza

Come on lad, there's more to the world of beer than Commercial Pisswater brand A and Commercial Pisswater brand B.

Even without going into microbrews, the mainstream beers you can get in most bars include Newcastle, Stella, Sam Adams, Sierra Nevada, Goose Island, Red Stripe, Becks. All much better than Bud and Miller. Plus the women will see you as a man who thinks for himself rather than a goober who follows the pack.
I'm a 21 year old kid from the south side of Chicago. Bud light and Busch light reign supreme over here haha. I wouldn't be opposed to trying those brands tho

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
When will this likely be decided? I need to know asap for planning/calling off purposes.

Mitchapalooza

When will this likely be decided? I need to know asap for planning/calling off purposes.
So far it's looking like either the Carolina or Falcons game. Vote in the other thread if you havent. I'll try to wrap up the voting asap

Mitchapalooza

Whoa, whoa, whoa!

So 2Pac is a 21 white kid that drinks Bud Lite?!?

....I am so disillusioned now....

I've stated my age and ethnicity multiple times haha. yeah everyone thought I was older and black.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I've stated my age and ethnicity multiple times haha. yeah everyone thought I was older and black.
Yeah...I did pick up on the young and white parts, but drinking Bud Light pushed it over the edge.

I may have to come to this meet up just to teach you how to drink Remy Martin like a real G.

Mitchapalooza

Yeah...I did pick up on the young and white parts, but drinking Bud Light pushed it over the edge.

I may have to come to this meet up just to teach you how to drink Remy Martin like a real G.

Bud Light is cheap and gets me drunk haha, can't complain. But you are more than welcome to buy me some good quality liquor haha

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
so anyone going to TC? Imma be there on the 12th.

Mitchapalooza

WE HAVE DECIDED THE MEET UP WILL BE FOR THE PANTHERS GAME ON OCTOBER 5TH

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
RESULTS
This meetup will be for the Panthers game on October 5th!

Me and Desperado want to start an annual CCS meet up for a game or 2 every season. We can all meet up at a bar and watch the game and have some drinks. I never really watched Bears game with a group of fans, so it should be fun.

If anyone wants to, please post here or PM me. I'm not sure what week to have it on, but we can all shoot ideas and agree on a certain Sunday.

I live in Chicago so whoever's going, we can try to agree on a place that's in the middle of everyone so no one has to drive too far.

Please don't derail this thread with the typical "LOL a meet up, sounds gay", etc.

Just wanna watch some Bears football with some Bears fans! Bear down!

People going so far
2Pac
Desperado34 (our bro security guard)
HeHateMe (you touch his hair, you lose a limb)
Snorch (this motherfucker is sneaky, keep eyes on him at all times)
Jamais Vu
Love Da Bears
wickerkat
BNB (you're going, just accept it)
SiDe WaYs
Ole69 (I think)
BearsBud (No Obama supporters allowed within 10 feet of him)
xer0h0ur
zack54attack
SUPERFAN
Nick80 (Make sure HeHateMe isn't sitting next to him or he will start to cry)
Ares
Botfly10
EDUB316 (GET THE FUCK OUT HIS FACE)
Melton Moobs
DaDanimal
BearDown104

As of right now, you can include me.

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wait... I thought we were actually meeting up at the game... I'm planning on going to the Carolina game.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
won't be able to make it. but have fun!

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Make sure to take a good group photo. Enjoy!