Pat Riley is a hypocrite.

Liked Posts:
Btw, Brian Windhorst was on TV this morning and talked about what Riley said and said LeBron sees it as hypocritical.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Riley's just a pimp. What he did is befitting what he is all about. Its the equivalent of a pimp telling a whore......Leave me bitch and you'll be sorry.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Windhorst gets his info from Lebron you moron.

Yet Windhorst's column for ESPn also says this:
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/11102706/how-lebron-james-figure-future

The Heat have built plenty of trust and capital with James and have established a track record of stability and success that is almost unmatched in the league. The ability to follow through on promises made is rare in the NBA, and the Heat, for the most part, have kept them. Miami also has an unmistakable advantage just by playing in the Eastern Conference.

However, a victory for the Heat at this stage likely means getting James to commit for one more season. Again, this is not ideal. When that infamous "not five, not six ..." speech was delivered, James was under the impression that he would be staying in Miami for a second long-term contract. Despite a strong and historic run, James isn't ready to commit to that given the current state of the team.

The Heat are the favorites; this is not in question. But there is a window of doubt due to the way the season ended, Wade's health and some bitterness James harbors that Micky Arison put the brakes on spending over the past year.

With that in mind ...

FirstTimer

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
So again how is it "clear" that ""has clearly lost confidence in his team and the organization." If the source (Windhorst) is saying that: "he Heat have built plenty of trust and capital with James and have established a track record of stability and success that is almost unmatched in the league. The ability to follow through on promises made is rare in the NBA, and the Heat, for the most part, have kept them"

Do you know what "clear" means?

Liked Posts:
So again how is it "clear" that ""has clearly lost confidence in his team and the organization." If the source (Windhorst) is saying that: "he Heat have built plenty of trust and capital with James and have established a track record of stability and success that is almost unmatched in the league. The ability to follow through on promises made is rare in the NBA, and the Heat, for the most part, have kept them"

Do you know what "clear" means?

Windhorst said he likely will opt out and hear what teams have to say even though he might go back to Miami. He said that LeBron might sign one and two year deals going forward so he can walk if mgt isn't measuring up.

Just think about what's happening here. Riley is talking to guys (namely LeBron) though the media. That means Riley has little to no access to them. I guess LeBron is on vacation so that could be the reason but if Riley feels that things are on good terms, why is he resorting to this?

No one knows with absolute certainty but that goes both ways at this point. If by "clear" you mean a document signed by LeBron, good luck.

FirstTimer

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Windhorst said he likely will opt out and hear what teams have to say even though he might go back to Miami. He said that LeBron might sign one and two year deals going forward so he can walk if mgt isn't measuring up.

So Lebron has lost so much faith int he Heat that he's going to resign with them. Got it.

Liked Posts:
So Lebron has lost so much faith int he Heat that he's going to resign with them. Got it.

Once again, your reading comprehension fails you. He's disappointed enough that he's likely willing to do his due diligence. Part of it might also be Wade atrophying at an alarming rate while tying up a lot of salary. Maybe it's as much about Wades decline but it's easier to put it on mgt. since Wade is his "friend".

There's a lot of this that's hard to know with absolute certainty.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
The only thing that is clear within his circle right now is that nothing is fully clear.

Taken directly from the article.

Next point please

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:

LeBron's vague and nuanced responses to the media is an indication that no one knows what he will do, not even LeBron.

With four straight appearances in the NBA Finals, you'd think it would be a slam dunk. One would expect an overwhelmingly positive response to the question of whether he will stay or go. All this diva attitude from a guy with the word LOYALTY tattooed on his chest.

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
Pat Riley has cock rings made out of diamond-encrusted championship rings. I can't hate on the guy. I'd rather have him in our front office than Gar Forman.

Liked Posts:
Pat Riley has cock rings made out of diamond-encrusted championship rings. I can't hate on the guy. I'd rather have him in our front office than Gar Forman.

The FO better close the deal with Carmelo Anthony.

FirstTimer

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Once again, your reading comprehension fails you. .

DIRECTLY FROM THE ARTICLE:
The only thing that is clear within his circle right now is that nothing is fully clear.

Again, you can't read and are clueless. Time for you to go infect a new board.

I've bee continually asking What's so "clear" about this Lebron situation. I've had Windhorst cited as some inside information gatherer that's coming straight from lebron and he's saying nothing is clear....yet you have people here(you included) trumpeting Windhorst.

Lebron is so distraught with the Heat he's going to resign with him!

Great point!

Not.

Liked Posts:

Just think about what's happening here. Riley is talking to guys (namely LeBron) though the media. That means Riley has little to no access to them. I guess LeBron is on vacation so that could be the reason but if Riley feels that things are on good terms, why is he resorting to this?

No one knows with absolute certainty but that goes both ways at this point. If by "clear" you mean a document signed by LeBron, good luck.

Once again, your reading comprehension fails you. He's disappointed enough that he's likely willing to do his due diligence. Part of it might also be Wade atrophying at an alarming rate while tying up a lot of salary. Maybe it's as much about Wades decline but it's easier to put it on mgt. since Wade is his "friend".

There's a lot of this that's hard to know with absolute certainty. .

DIRECTLY FROM THE ARTICLE:

Again, you can't read and are clueless. Time for you to go infect a new board.

I've bee continually asking What's so "clear" about this Lebron situation. I've had Windhorst cited as some inside information gatherer that's coming straight from lebron and he's saying nothing is clear....yet you have people here(you included) trumpeting Windhorst.

Lebron is so distraught with the Heat he's going to resign with him!

Great point!

Not.

Way to finally catch on, genius! You seriously need to learn how to read because you really suck at this. And you're also overcompensating by using "distraught" for hyperbole.

FirstTimer

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Way to finally catch on, genius!

I'm the one who just caught on?! I've been in this thread saying you(and others) are off and making assumptions based on nothing for hours.

How long until you ruin a thread in the Bears Forum?

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I love how haphazardly ESPN is used as a source. When I agree with it, let's quote the shit out of it. When I disagree - I never read nor watch.