The LeBron James Discussion Thread

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
Bosh stays. Wade too. All of the max contract ends up being nonsense. They all take pay cuts, rape the league. 2 middle fingers(x4) up to the world. Bad guys win. Leaves the force in darkness. etc etc

LBJ, Wade, Bosh, and Melo? LOL no chance. The rest of the league should just shut down then.

Chi-Town Brahma

Liked Posts:
http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/story/_/id/11201955/dan-gilbert-letter-issue-lebron-james

It may just be speculation....but does anyone believe that LeBron will just return to Miami and this whole thing was a cruel joke to screw with Gilbert since that letter only came down from the Cavs site days ago?..

I wouldn't put it past him, but he'd probably never be allowed back in Ohio after this one. That's if he denies Cavs fans again.

If he does go back to Cleveland I'd gain some respect for him as a person now. Never really did before. I really only respected his game, but who doesn't? He makes this move back to his home state and the league will be a little more enjoyable IMHO. That's just me.

ThaGator

Liked Posts:
http://espn.go.com/nba/truehoop/miamiheat/story/_/id/11201955/dan-gilbert-letter-issue-lebron-james

It may just be speculation....but does anyone believe that LeBron will just return to Miami and this whole thing was a cruel joke to screw with Gilbert since that letter only came down from the Cavs site days ago?..

I wouldn't put it past him, but he'd probably never be allowed back in Ohio after this one. That's if he denies Cavs fans again.

If he does go back to Cleveland I'd gain some respect for him as a person now. Never really did before. I really only respected his game, but who doesn't? He makes this move back to his home state and the league will be a little more enjoyable IMHO. That's just me.

Or what if his reported return to Cleveland is all a media creation? I haven't heard anything directly from LeBron. I'd feel bad for him if he became even more scorned because of the psychotic Cleveland and national media.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Liked Posts:
Or what if his reported return to Cleveland is all a media creation? I haven't heard anything directly from LeBron. I'd feel bad for him if he became even more scorned because of the psychotic Cleveland and national media.

This has occurred to me as well. Windhorst has been stressing this too. Broussard, on the other hand, has really been pushing this Cleveland stuff.

Chi-Town Brahma

Liked Posts:

Yeah, the media is capable of any and everything. lol

It definitely would suck for the guy if what you're saying would be the reality of it. Be a sad day in hell for him. Ouch.

I'd feel bad for him too cause he doesn't deserve any form of treatment like that from the media.

ThaGator

Liked Posts:
No matter what he does, people are going to be pissed. He gets the Jay Cutler treatment x1000.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I dont see how its all media speculation when his agent is telling them to do this and that. Why would the agent to the most powerful current sports figure in America do something like that? Im sure the media hyped it to the next level, giving high percentages of him going back and saying its a done deal.

This whole thing is ridiculous. Fun but ridiculous. Nothing else falls into place until LeBron makes his decision and thats why pisses me off about this new FA period in the NBA. I guy knows what hes gonna do, just say it. Then Bosh and Melo can say what theyre doing and then the rest of the FAs can start moving.

To have a whole league hostage aint right. And this dickhead made me miss my morning workout because i was dumb enough to stay up too late waiting for news.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I just read that the reason why it's taking LeBron so long to decide is the letter Dan Gilbert wrote. If not for the letter, LeBron would have announced by now that he's going back to Cleveland.

If Dan is smart, he'd personally call LeBron and apologize.but I think his ego won't allow it.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I just read that the reason why it's taking LeBron so long to decide is the letter Dan Gilbert wrote. If not for the letter, LeBron would have announced by now that he's going back to Cleveland.

If Dan is smart, he'd personally call LeBron and apologize.but I think his ego won't allow it.
Oh come on Lebron isn't that much of a crybaby...

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Is that what Wade talked to him about in Vegas? "Hey, LeBron, remember the letter? You gonna go back to that man?"

ThaGator

Liked Posts:
I wouldn't go back to Cleveland after that letter. Fuck Dan Gilbert.

BNB

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Oakland Raiders
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Maybe LBJ's plan was to turn CLE fans against Gilbert. "I really want to return.... but I can't play for Dan Gilbert. Sorry guys." Then the fans get crazy and start calling for Gilbert's head.

I gotta say... That would be a good way to get back at him.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Maybe Lebron and Melo are having some sort of standoff. First person to give in and decide loses.