OT: Report: 'Concern' Josh Gordon may not play again

MakeMyDay

VISIONARY
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ok dumbasses, there are ZERO addictive properties in marijuana, you can be "addicted" in the same vein that you can be "addicted" to television, but you cannot be physically addicted.

How about you do some research, and find an addictive property on Marijuana? Go ahead.

Does gambling have physical addictive properties?

You win the village idiot award of the year...

ONE double blind study in a control group means nothing...

Try 24,000 toxicology tests...

Columbia University researchers performing a toxicology examination of nearly 24,000 driving fatalities concluded that marijuana contributed to 12% of traffic deaths in 2010, tripled from a decade earlier.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2014/06/09/marijuana-accidents/10219119/

Celks

Liked Posts:
aaronitout, you are a complete dumbass and should not be arguing the pros of pot smoking. Get fucking educated and yes I have smoked pot for 33 years, so STFU

What's more funny is you have smoked pot longer then he has been alive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
fork.jpg

AHSIllini32

Liked Posts:
Ok dumbasses, there are ZERO addictive properties in marijuana, you can be "addicted" in the same vein that you can be "addicted" to television, but you cannot be physically addicted.

How about you do some research, and find an addictive property on Marijuana? Go ahead.

So instead of finding something to back up your claim you just turn around the question in an attempt to cover your ass?

Celks

Liked Posts:
Lol I have been pulled over while high, you do know that you could literally tell a cop your high, and as long as there is nothing on you, whether it be bud or paraphernalia, there are no legal ramifications, right?

Can we please see a source to back up your information? You try that shit in IL and your getting arrested right away haha. If you get pulled over and a cop finds out you have marijuana in your system within the last 2 weeks, they have the right to arrest you.

AHSIllini32

Liked Posts:

AHSIllini32

Liked Posts:
Can we please see a source to back up your information? You try that shit in IL and your getting arrested right away haha. If you get pulled over and a cop finds out you have marijuana in your system within the last 2 weeks, they have the right to arrest you.

Good luck getting that. All he'll do is call you a dumbass, say lol, then say "it's probably because you've never smoked!"

Celks

Liked Posts:
There are no addictive properties in Marijuana dumbass, again, you obviously have no clue how marijuana even gets you high for you to be taking such a firm (and completely incorrect) stance. How about you do some fucking research for once?

With all this "hot shit" talking you have been doing about marijuana I gotta ask you....do you know how marijuana gets you high? You seem so clueless on the topic. Once again trying to start fights, is it because you have no life?

Celks

Liked Posts:
Good luck getting that. All he'll do is call you a dumbass, say lol, then say "it's probably because you've never smoked!"

He is one of the worst trolls I have ever seen. He wastes his life away on a Bears forum and probably gets a hard on while doing it.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Lol I have been pulled over while high, you do know that you could literally tell a cop your high, and as long as there is nothing on you, whether it be bud or paraphernalia, there are no legal ramifications, right?

until you fuck up and kill someone because your arrogant ass thinks altered states of reality and driving are business as usual. Also, what you said was false. A cop can do a field sobriety test and you can actually fail that shit if you have smoked bud. I could do this right fucking now. I got some really decent shit and you could take two hits and I guarantee you will not be able to do the alphabet backwards. Prolly not even forwards.

You are a fucking disgrace to those who want this shit legalized because you are completely irresponsible and lack basic knowledge and self awareness.

wklink

CBMB refugee
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well smoking and driving is really only something veteran smokers should attempt.

If you're a light smoker or a n00b smoker, smoking too much and driving is still a bad idea.

but the good thing about weed (THC) is that it does NOT give you false confidence like alcohol does. So most of the time, people that are too stoned realize they're too stoned to drive, and will either not drive or will drive about 10 mph below the speed limit like old ladies because they're paranoid :)

The operative word is most. Unfortunately there is still a large percentage that don't realize this. These are the dangerous ones.

I hate telling this fucking story but here it goes again. My six year old brother was killed by a high bus driver. Guy got behind the wheel of a minibus carrying special ed students and tried driving down an icy road in Illinois at about 65-75mph. He flipped the thing three times. He was stoned out of his mind, per the driver he was hitting the hash pipe (yeah, this was the 70s) pretty hard before he tried driving the bus. My six year old brother was thrown from the bus, sustained multiple skull fractures and died two days later.

I have no problem with people indulging as long as they stay the hell off the road. The whole purpose of smoking pot is so you can alter your perception of reality. If marijuana didn't do that then there would be no reason to do it. It's the reason why all psychoactive drugs are taken. The effects are unpredictable in individuals, especially those that are new to the drug or don't regularly smoke or eat cannabus. There are cases all over Colorado right now where people are eating pot infused cookies and candies and are getting really sick on them. It is true that ODing on Marijuana is close to impossible but that doesn't mean that you can't have a very bad time indulging in too much THC. And those people are negatively effected by the drug.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
until you fuck up and kill someone because your arrogant ass thinks altered states of reality and driving are business as usual. Also, what you said was false. A cop can do a field sobriety test and you can actually fail that shit if you have smoked bud. I could do this right fucking now. I got some really decent shit and you could take two hits and I guarantee you will not be able to do the alphabet backwards. Prolly not even forwards.

You are a fucking disgrace to those who want this shit legalized because you are completely irresponsible and lack basic knowledge and self awareness.

While I agree with you, you sound awfully combative today

AHSIllini32

Liked Posts:
The operative word is most. Unfortunately there is still a large percentage that don't realize this. These are the dangerous ones.

I hate telling this fucking story but here it goes again. My six year old brother was killed by a high bus driver. Guy got behind the wheel of a minibus carrying special ed students and tried driving down an icy road in Illinois at about 65-75mph. He flipped the thing three times. He was stoned out of his mind, per the driver he was hitting the hash pipe (yeah, this was the 70s) pretty hard before he tried driving the bus. My six year old brother was thrown from the bus, sustained multiple skull fractures and died two days later.

I have no problem with people indulging as long as they stay the hell off the road. The whole purpose of smoking pot is so you can alter your perception of reality. If marijuana didn't do that then there would be no reason to do it. It's the reason why all psychoactive drugs are taken. The effects are unpredictable in individuals, especially those that are new to the drug or don't regularly smoke or eat cannabus. There are cases all over Colorado right now where people are eating pot infused cookies and candies and are getting really sick on them. It is true that ODing on Marijuana is close to impossible but that doesn't mean that you can't have a very bad time indulging in too much THC. And those people are negatively effected by the drug.

And this was exactly my point earlier when talking to Mick's dumbass. Sorry for your loss.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Hey..Im in your corner..Im just saying

Who pissed in your cornflakes today?

I just got done driving 6 hours and put on a clinic on massive party hosting over the last 2 days. Feeling a little selfish and not so elfish. Sorry bro, sunburn, Indiana drivers, and now some fucking Special person trying to say weed doesn't get you too high to drive are getting the best of me.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Your saying he is addicted to something that you scientifically cannot be addicted to.

If I got caught J walking a few times would you say I was "addicted"? He simply like catching a buzz, and decided that he could live with the possible consequences. And unfortunately for him, he had some bad luck and got caught. Again, you cannot have an actually physical addiction to Marijuana, it is literally impossible.

You're mixing up physical problems with behavioral problems. You can easily be addicted mentally yet not physically.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Just because something is a depressant doesn't mean it can't impair you.

I'll take "a minute to actually go figure out" what I'm talking about when you learn how to spell. Perhaps weed has killed too many of your brain cells?

From webmd.com:

Not once in my entire life have I hallucinated while smoking weed. To this day I do not understand this classification.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers

Umm, you get a DUI, which is driving under the influence. You can get one of these with prescription drugs as well or by denying the alcohol tests. DWIs (Driving while intoxicated) are given to someone who is intoxicated with alcohol. Proving someone is under the influence of weed though is much more difficult to prove. I can guarantee if you're stupid enough to tell the cop you're high and driving, you're getting arrested and just gave them probable cause to pursue further testing so they can charge you with a DUI.