Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Our 'center of the future' is almost 30 years old. I call him a good backup.

Mills got better as the year went on and had a whole offseason to get better. How about instead of writing him off from the bat you see how he does in the preseason before you make silly judgments?

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Let's suck in our pride and admit, Jordan Mills did good for a 5th round pick with no expectations (other than being better than Webb). He now has expectations and quite frankly is not going to meet them. We can give him the chance (he deserves it), but he will be over powered again. Last year he gave everything he had and was 10 yards back or on his back most of the games.

Why not Put Garza back at guard, push Long to tackle, and Jean De La Fontaine at Center?

De La Fontaine is our center of the future, may as not lose a year of his prime. Its inevitable to happened this year

you make it sound like Mills sucks, so you want J.Webb back? Let Mills fucking develop for chirst sake.
Where did you get "he gave everything he had and was 10 yards back or on his back most of the games" from? I ain't seen that shit.

What the fuck is wrong with people?:bigfinger:

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is it just Bear fans with this fixation with changing players positions or does it occur with other team's fans?

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Is it just Bear fans with this fixation with changing players positions or does it occur with other team's fans?

Just us apparently. we also love running players the fuck outta town, we love sending them hate mail, phone calls, text messages etc., we love burning players jersey like IDIOTS, begging them for autographs, follow them home, camp out on their properties, and if they disappoint us one bit, we'll threaten their lives and family.

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Just us apparently. we also love running players the fuck outta town, we love sending them hate mail, phone calls, text messages etc., we love burning players jersey like IDIOTS, begging them for autographs, follow them home, camp out on their properties, and if they disappoint us one bit, we'll threaten their lives and family.

To me, it's weak. It shows the character of a lot of people. I believe the younger generation are a bunch of spoiled narcissistic whiners. If things don't go exactly like they think it should, it HAS to be somebody's fault, and someone MUST be blamed.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

You mean like texans fans?

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
You mean like texans fans?
Lets be honest. yes, like them but they got that shit from us bears fans or should i say "those type of bear's fans?"
plus Texans fan had they only outlash last seasons, meanwhile bears fan lash out every fookin year.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
disliking Nick this thread needs your attention.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Lets be honest. yes, like them but they got that shit from us bears fans or should i say "those type of bear's fans?"
plus Texans fan had they only outlash last seasons, meanwhile bears fan lash out every fookin year.

We booed rex at family night but redskins fans booed him at an award dinner lol

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
We booed rex at family night but redskins fans booed him at an award dinner lol
We boo everything anything every fuckin day man.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

Were not here to start no trouble, were just here to do the positional shuffle....

No but seriously, shit drives me insane. How about playing guys at their natural positions. Almost seems to make too much sense doesn't it?

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:

Jean_de_La_Fontaine.PNG

MidwestMonster2

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hopefully the foot is healed and he is in shape. I like Mills, and there were times when he did get pushed back or beat on the outside, but I don't seem to recall any blown assignments and he never gave up on the play. I just want the best player at RT and if its Mills great. If he is not progressing and his foot injury set him back too much I don't want him to be given the spot just because he has chemistry with Long and the rest of the line.

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Our 'center of the future' is almost 30 years old. I call him a good backup.

Mills got better as the year went on and had a whole offseason to get better. How about instead of writing him off from the bat you see how he does in the preseason before you make silly judgments?

I wouldn't call him the future... but like everything else, you can't plug superstars at every spot on the team because of the cap. So if he takes over for Garza next season or this, he has 3-5 years himself and then can draft one. But even by then the team would likely look different... Marshall is likely the number 2 by then because his skills would drop.

Butkusrules

Liked Posts:
Let's suck in our pride and admit, Jordan Mills did good for a 5th round pick with no expectations (other than

being better than Webb). He now has expectations and quite frankly is not going to meet them. We can give him the chance (he deserves it), but he will be over powered again. Last year he gave everything he had and was 10 yards back or on his back most of the games.

Why not Put Garza back at guard, push Long to tackle, and Jean De La Fontaine at Center?

De La Fontaine is our center of the future, may as not lose a year of his prime. Its inevitable to happened this year

I agree that he sucks, we should have drafted another OL. He was the worst rated starting OL last year....in the entire NFL according to Pro football focus. Don't know how to fix it now, though. Shuffling people not the answer.