Bulls Love Push Part II

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
This babble needs to stop. It will not happen

Sure it will unless the TWOLVES are really, really dumb. WHen the season starts, Love's value decreases by a bunch. If it goes to mid-season or more, his value is even less.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
SAS said Love is telling teams not to trade for him because he wants to go to Cleveland

if he dont like Minnesota hes gonna hate Cleveland

BIGGIEsmalls 23

Liked Posts:
SAS said Love is telling teams not to trade for him because he wants to go to Cleveland

if he dont like Minnesota hes gonna hate Cleveland
SAS is Lebron's bitch. Other than Lebron giving him the heads up on them signing in Miami 4 years ago, SAS has been useless in regards to player movement.

The Kevin Love situation is far from settled.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
SAS is Lebron's bitch. Other than Lebron giving him the heads up on them signing in Miami 4 years ago, SAS has been useless in regards to player movement.

The Kevin Love situation is far from settled.

repeating what i heard is all

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
Aren't you the guy who got really butt hurt when i corrected one of your misspellings?

That was an inside joke between me and him where he tried to give me a grammar lesson, and failed.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Well, Cleveland is on record of doing the same for Wiggins.

Mirotic is not in any position to demand anything. He only came this season because he fell out of favor with his coach overseas.

It would be a real bad example for Euro players in the future. What Euro player would buyout their contract and commit to the Bulls after that?

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
No. It was the doosh incident. Apparently spelling douche wrong is an inside joke here.

Really, you're gonna get involved in this? You don't even know what you are talking about! Maybe you can give me a lesson on what a verb and a noun is as well. And be completely fuckin wrong! You guys are clowns.

I'm just responding, again, to the grammar police on an internet MB. I said something to Hawk cuz he doesn't have the balls to admit I was right! But continue your little spelling B, prick!

Really? Sniper is a noun meaning one that snipes. Stupid ass in this context are adjectives used to describe the noun sniper. Hope this helps
smile.png

This was his response after he called me a stupid ass sniper, to which I asked wtf is that?

lolcaption-funny-demotivational-posters-so-many-bitches-so-little-time.jpg

BIGGIEsmalls 23

Liked Posts:
It would be a real bad example for Euro players in the future. What Euro player would buyout their contract and commit to the Bulls after that?
Why are you constantly saying the Bulls would be punished for trading away a European prospect after "reportedly" assuring him that he wouldn't be traded, yet the Cavs are reportedly seeking to trade this past draft's #1 overall pick after assuring him, via documented comments, that he wouldn't be traded?

Mirotic hasn't earned a thing in this league. At least Wiggins can say he's the reigning #1 overall pick.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well, Cleveland is on record of doing the same for Wiggins.

Mirotic is not in any position to demand anything. He only came this season because he fell out of favor with his coach overseas.

I don't believe that. The Bulls have been after him for years and he has done all that he could do in Europe. Plus, he is going to make much more bank.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Why are you constantly saying the Bulls would be punished for trading away a European prospect after "reportedly" assuring him that he wouldn't be traded, yet the Cavs are reportedly seeking to trade this past draft's #1 overall pick after assuring him, via documented comments, that he wouldn't be traded?

Mirotic hasn't earned a thing in this league. At least Wiggins can say he's the reigning #1 overall pick.

Cuz I think it's a little bigger deal for Euro players, at least, imo. College players choice is to not enter the NBA, not much leverage to me. Euro players can just stay in Europe, right? On top of that, the Bulls have been on cutting edge of Euro players since Kukoc. San Antonio is a good example how they can affect a roster.

What Euro player is gonna change Counties, and trust a team that, well, can't be trusted? Niko could have stayed with Real Madrid real easy and competed for another championship there and made millions. Wiggins could have stayed in school and played for free, to only have the same leverage the following year.

Imo, I don't even see how this is close.

Edit to add:

I also think that many would have empathy with the Cavs after landing LJ. Not that it is right as you can say the same about Niko, but I believe many will agree that giving up Wiggins to pair Love with LJ, and form the next media darling, is the right thing to do. I think Euro players would veiw this differently, imo.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
give it up biggie we are not getting Kevin Love

im done anticipating us getting star players im siding with Drose..."If they want to come, they can come"

the melodrama was it for me

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
give it up biggie we are not getting Kevin Love

im done with anticipating us getting star players im siding with Drose..."come if you want too"

the melodrama was it for me

It's nice to see someone siding with DRose for once. ;)

BIGGIEsmalls 23

Liked Posts:
Cuz I think it's a little bigger deal for Euro players, at least, imo. College players choice is to not enter the NBA, not much leverage to me. Euro players can just stay in Europe, right? On top of that, the Bulls have been on cutting edge of Euro players since Kukoc. San Antonio is a good example how they can affect a roster.
The NBA is the top of the food chain, which is why the best from overseas make their way to the NBA. It's a dream of their's just like it's a dream of an inner-city kid.

Everyone wants to 'Be Like Mike'.

What Euro player is gonna change Counties, and trust a team that, well, can't be trusted? Niko could have stayed with Real Madrid real easy and competed for another championship there and made millions. Wiggins could have stayed in school and played for free, to only have the same leverage the following year.

Imo, I don't even see how this is close.
http://www.blogabull.com/2014/6/29/5854862/nikola-mirotic-chicago-bulls-real-madrid

Read that link above. Mirotic basically had no choice, but to come here.

Edit to add:

I also think that many would have empathy with the Cavs after landing LJ. Not that it is right as you can say the same about Niko, but I believe many will agree that giving up Wiggins to pair Love with LJ, and form the next media darling, is the right thing to do. I think Euro players would veiw this differently, imo.
Nobody has empathy for Lebron after he left his hometown team to go win a couple titles elsewhere, then came back to his hometown team for the sole purpose of rewriting his legacy.

The Cavs are on record stating that they assured Andrew Wiggins he wouldn't be traded. If they turn around to trade him, I expect you to hold them to the same standards that you're holding the Bulls.

You're being somewhat hypocritical with the way you're treating the two scenarios (Bulls/Mirotic, Cavs/Wiggins).

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
i just hope SAS is wrong and Love is not telling teams not to trade for him because he wants to go to Cleveland because that changes the whole game

i fear them pulling Wiggins and offering Bennett/Waiters/Thompson/Picks as a take it or leave it

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
The NBA is the top of the food chain, which is why the best from overseas make their way to the NBA. It's a dream of their's just like it's a dream of an inner-city kid.

Everyone wants to 'Be Like Mike'.

http://www.blogabull.com/2014/6/29/5854862/nikola-mirotic-chicago-bulls-real-madrid

Read that link above. Mirotic basically had no choice, but to come here.

Nobody has empathy for Lebron after he left his hometown team to go win a couple titles elsewhere, then came back to his hometown team for the sole purpose of rewriting his legacy.

The Cavs are on record stating that they assured Andrew Wiggins he wouldn't be traded. If they turn around to trade him, I expect you to hold them to the same standards that you're holding the Bulls.

You're being somewhat hypocritical with the way you're treating the two scenarios (Bulls/Mirotic, Cavs/Wiggins).

Well, I don't know how more times I can type "IMO"......... You're not posting anything here I'm not already aware of, and I don't neccessarily disagree with your point, or what you're saying.

This really address your cutthroat Business thing. Both would be Business moves. I just believe the Bulls would have less leverage on a Euro player than a drafted College freshman. Furthermore, I believe the impact would be lessened by the Cavs hooking up Love and LJ on the "new" team of the NBA.

This is my opinion and I'm sticking too it.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well, I don't know how more times I can type "IMO"......... You're not posting anything here I'm not already aware of, and I don't neccessarily disagree with your point, or what you're saying.

This really address your cutthroat Business thing. Both would be Business moves. I just believe the Bulls would have less leverage on a Euro player than a drafted College freshman. Furthermore, I believe the impact would be lessened by the Cavs hooking up Love and LJ on the "new" team of the NBA.

This is my opinion and I'm sticking too it.

That is one guy's opinion and we all know how sometimes people, especially writers have their favorites and guys that they don't like. Maybe Mirotic didn't kiss up to the guy. Maybe he blew him off. No one knows. I also took note that he got pissed off that he played badly in an important championship game and extended himself another year. Is that not something that you would like to see in a guy? And maybe it was Mirotic who did get pissed off with a new coach. Gee...... has that not ever happened before> I remember some Bulls player pretty much running a guy out of Chicago. What was his name again? Michael something?

Johnnyt237

Liked Posts:
Is anyone else amazed at how many people in this thread don't understand in a players league like the NBA. How bad it would be to lie to players outright to use them as bargaining chips regardless of if they're coming from Europe or free agency. To just outright lie is bad business and to sign a player in this case with Pao hold a press conference and trade him after full intent of using him. No.