OT: Does Rex Grossman Retire This Season?

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Am I allowed to voice my hatred for Rex in here?

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Am I allowed to voice my hatred for Rex in here?

There's an Orton thread you can jizz in, this thread is only for those that believe in the power of the sex canon, not you furverts.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
at your own peril

larry_thunder.jpg

feeling nostalgic tonite

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
I think Rex won't retire because that requires different muscle memory.

Now, which one of you are going to shutup?

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
From the top 10 google new mentions of Rex:

"Lovie Smith was the coach of the Bears, saddled with Rex Grossman as his QB. Dungy was the coach of the Colts, and he had Peyton Manning." -- Rush Limbaugh

"Tampa Bay hired Lovie Smith, who once took a team quarterbacked by Rex Grossman to the Super Bowl." -- Frank Schwab

"In fact, you have to go back to 2001 to find a season in which Chicago even cracked the top 20. With the likes of Jim Miller, Chad Hutchinson and Rex Grossman taking snaps, offensive ineptitude was the norm in the Windy City." -- David Neumann

"could be worse…… he could have Rex Grossman throwing him passes…. or Kyle Orton’s neck beard" -- bringin1234

I feel bad for Rex. You're still ma boi, Rex

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

"Lovie Smith was the coach of the Bears, saddled with Rex Grossman as his QB. Dungy was the coach of the Colts, and he had Peyton Manning." -- Rush Limbaugh

"Tampa Bay hired Lovie Smith, who once took a team quarterbacked by Rex Grossman to the Super Bowl." -- Frank Schwab

"In fact, you have to go back to 2001 to find a season in which Chicago even cracked the top 20. With the likes of Jim Miller, Chad Hutchinson and Rex Grossman taking snaps, offensive ineptitude was the norm in the Windy City." -- David Neumann

"could be worse…… he could have Rex Grossman throwing him passes…. or Kyle Orton’s neck beard" -- bringin1234

Read this post whilst listening to step by vampire weekend. So sad right now.

Sculpt

Liked Posts:

Ouch, Rex is getting urinated on. I feel bad for Rex too. This reminds me of the TV series Shogun.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Ouch, Rex is getting urinated on. I feel bad for Rex too. This reminds me of the TV series Shogun.

in this case, golden showers are not a good thing

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
We're talking about the shocannon. Please no offtopic

Sculpt

Liked Posts:
Hmm... I must meditate on this.

* types this fragment *

You haven't seen Shogun have you? It's really good. You should check it out. It's about one of the first Englishmen to go to Japan during the early 1800s. Only then will you understand how Sexcannon feels, and if he'll retire after next year.