Tillman's shitty room

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
Bear Bryant used to make his players sleep on the springs of the mattress during football camp...

Treehorn

Liked Posts:
Bear Bryant used to make his players sleep on the springs of the mattress during football camp...
cool-story-bro-500x499.jpg

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
He also never recruited black players before a USC team with black players kicked his ass. What's your point?

BIGGIEsmalls 23

Liked Posts:
I honestly don't care, people need to put the biased "true bear" bullshit aside, Tillman seriously has become a whiner since Lovie left. He may not have meant anything by it, but we know he never bitched and did this when Lovie was HC.
Clue me in to what he's bitching and whining about.

Like the article stated, he's just one-upping the Saints players that have to share a bed. It appears to just be a joke.

bears5150

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Looks like a crime scene. Priceless

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
had central air in mine. But I'm still in college lol. I'd guess that I'm much younger than you

Yes, we had to use Pitch between the slats to keep the water out, then there was the whole sharing with the animals brought in in two's and all of Noah's kids.

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
had central air in mine. But I'm still in college lol. I'd guess that I'm much younger than you

If you are still in college I hope you are much younger than me.

Now that I think about it, not that it matters, they did add AC to some of the dorms after I left. The Jacksonville Jaguars spent one training camp there and those dorms were upgraded for the Jaguars. Lucky kids that got those after the Jaguars left. But all you kids probably have them now. And you probably don't have to walk uphill to and from class either. Spoiled brats. :)

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
If you are still in college I hope you are much younger than me.

Now that I think about it, not that it matters, they did add AC to some of the dorms after I left. The Jacksonville Jaguars spent one training camp there and those dorms were upgraded for the Jaguars. Lucky kids that got those after the Jaguars left. But all you kids probably have them now. And you probably don't have to walk uphill to and from class either. Spoiled brats. :)

Same kinda thing happened at my school. The year after I left, the entire building was renovated. 1-2 years after that, the Indianapolis Colts brought their camp to my alma mater. Likely wouldn't have happened without the new dorms.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He also never recruited black players before a USC team with black players kicked his ass. What's your point?

Sam the Bam Cunningham!!

Bearsfan7954

Liked Posts:
Not sure why some people think the foil on the windows is weird. It does a great job keeping it dark in the room, we do it all the time in the desert while deployed if we have nothing else to keep the light out. Some people just need it absolutely dark to sleep and any light whatsoever keeps them awake.

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
That's shitty even for a dorm room. You all must have went to some shitty colleges. At U of I I shared a small dorm room but it didn't look like a prison cell.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Clue me in to what he's bitching and whining about.

Like the article stated, he's just one-upping the Saints players that have to share a bed. It appears to just be a joke.

despbro is just reading in between the tweets again. Tillman and many others do that to their windows every season. it's so they can get a couple more minutes of sleep because the sun blazes at dawn.

What's funny is that despbro is cool with conte living like a refugee and all that football shit. Tillman is doing the same thing at camp..

Bearsfan7954

Liked Posts:
That's shitty even for a dorm room. You all must have went to some shitty colleges. At U of I I shared a small dorm room but it didn't look like a prison cell.

A lot of older dorms looked like that. Basically if they were built in the 60's-70's's or so. The dorms I stayed in in Tech school in 97 were like that. They tore all those down and the current rooms look like suits compared to the one's I stayed in. I have seen a lot of old college dorms look just like that. Besides all they do is sleep in there so it does not have to be nice.

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
A lot of older dorms looked like that. Basically if they were built in the 60's-70's's or so. The dorms I stayed in in Tech school in 97 were like that. They tore all those down and the current rooms look like suits compared to the one's I stayed in. I have seen a lot of old college dorms look just like that. Besides all they do is sleep in there so it does not have to be nice.

This looks a lot like my old dorm room layout.

map-cmsw-double-room.jpg

They do give you instructions on how to build a bunk bed. That gives you a "living room" area I guess.

I was only in mine for a semester though. I upgraded to a house that would later be condemned. Awesome house.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Tillman doesn't gotta lotta heart?

bearmuff

Liked Posts:
Not sure why some people think the foil on the windows is weird. It does a great job keeping it dark in the room, we do it all the time in the desert while deployed if we have nothing else to keep the light out. Some people just need it absolutely dark to sleep and any light whatsoever keeps them awake.

people produce more melatonin if sleeping in complete darkness, light can interrupt the process of creation. so i think between what you are saying, and the science behind it, its fair to say this is normal.

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
people produce more melatonin if sleeping in complete darkness, light can interrupt the process of creation. so i think between what you are saying, and the science behind it, its fair to say this is normal.

So what you are saying in a scientific manner is that Bears fans appear stupid because they don't get enough sleep due to the bright lights of Chicago. And that Packer fans appear intelligent because most live in quiet and remote locations. Is that it? I think that's it. Except for the guy that uses the foil.

Bearsfan7954

Liked Posts:

You are absolutely right with science bit. I work some messed up schedules and when I fly nights and have to sleep during the day it is a pain in the ass to fall asleep when it is light outside. I can sleep if there is a little light coming into the room but I know a lot of people that need it completely dark to sleep. Blacking the room out is a way to trick your body that it is night time so you can sleep. Foil is a great cheap and disposable way to black out a room. Even at night if there are lot of lights around it can mess people up, which is why he most likely did it because of man made lighting. Foil looks tacky but it works if it is going to be for a short period or you don't care what the room looks like.