Monday practice thread

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Zach Zaidman ‏@ZachZaidman 29s
Poor Kyle Fuller. One day he's up against Pro Bowl WR Alshon Jeffery. The next it's Pro Bowl WR Brandon Marshall. Games will be easier.

Yep, Sunday's are going to be a lot easier for Fuller after spending the week going against those two.

GBlaze08

Member in Ommys mouth
Liked Posts:
Zach Zaidman ‏@ZachZaidman 29s
Poor Kyle Fuller. One day he's up against Pro Bowl WR Alshon Jeffery. The next it's Pro Bowl WR Brandon Marshall. Games will be easier.

You would think if he continues to do well in practice with our guys, his confidence will grow on game days. It is a shame however that B Marsh and Alshon are so similar in the big bodied style and he does not get more variation. Film and one on ones against speed guys (Williams maybe) could help with that.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Jeremy Stoltz ‏@BearReport · 1m
2nd pushing match of practice. Eben Britton vs. Austen Lane. #Bears

Mai boi

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
CSNMoonMullin John Mullin
Brandon Marshall w/ 2 droops #BearsTalk

I might sign up with twitter just to follow Mullin.

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
You would think if he continues to do well in practice with our guys, his confidence will grow on game days. It is a shame however that B Marsh and Alshon are so similar in the big bodied style and he does not get more variation. Film and one on ones against speed guys (Williams maybe) could help with that.

Williams beat him deep the other day to on a double move. But it looks like Fuller is the real deal and with more experience he will learn how to recognize a double move and wont be burned as much.

GBlaze08

Member in Ommys mouth
Liked Posts:
Williams beat him deep the other day to on a double move. But it looks like Fuller is the real deal and with more experience he will learn how to recognize a double move and wont be burned as much.

I saw that. I simply meant that I wish we had a bit more variation. While Alshon and B Marsh are great and will work him hard, that won't necessarily help prepare him for a Desean Jackson or Wes Welker, Josh Gordon etc.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'm willing to bet wilson lines up outside against fuller from time to time. Earl did

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
These beat reporters are lazy as shit and where is fisch?

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Listening to the Score, they're talking about Mills having a difficult camp so far handling speed rushes by both Young and Houston... Either Young and Houston are real real good or Mills needs to get better very quickly.

Mannely was talking about Britton pushing Mills, hopefully or being an option if things don't progress...

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
Listening to the Score, they're talking about Mills having a difficult camp so far handling speed rushes by both Young and Houston... Either Young and Houston are real real good or Mills needs to get better very quickly.

Mannely was talking about Britton pushing Mills, hopefully or being an option if things don't progress...

From yesterdays report, it sounded like Mills got beat on the first few days but yesterday was much better and stoned both young and Houston.

Apoptosis

Liked Posts:
@ZachZaidman
Cornelius Washington and Joe Long getting into it. #Bears continue practicing with an edge.

da_bears6

Liked Posts:
@ZachZaidman
Cornelius Washington and Joe Long getting into it. #Bears continue practicing with an edge.

2nd time we've heard his name. The only other time being his arrest.

Looking good for him.

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
I saw that. I simply meant that I wish we had a bit more variation. While Alshon and B Marsh are great and will work him hard, that won't necessarily help prepare him for a Desean Jackson or Wes Welker, Josh Gordon etc.

I 100% agree it will help his development to see different types of receivers and the bears play a lot of speedy WR's this year. But Jennngs usually handles them and I think Fuller was drafted to take over the roll of Tillman.

Also I saw some reports before camp about fullers speed because he has the 4.48 (very good not elite) But i believe at his pro day he ran a 4.41-42. which is moving.