OT: Anyone catch Stephen A. say that dumb shit

GBlaze08

Member in Ommys mouth
Liked Posts:
The problem with domestic violence, is it is the gift that keeps on giving. It is a learned behavior, and it takes a truly special person to break that heritage of violence in their family.

The other problem is that it ain't gonna go away, while we as a society are so hell bent on ignoring half the incidents. When a woman is violent, or psychologically abusive towards a man, it is just as disgusting, and it is just as damaging, because, just like if it were in reverse, you are creating little monsters.

Anders Brevik, was given to his mother to be raised, because of a western world paradigm that largely ignores the abusive capability of women. He was abused, physically, and sexually by his mother. Raised in hate, to hate. It was ignored. His father was not given custody, because the Feminist piece of propaganda known as "The Tender Years Doctrine" still has family courts brainwashed into believing that the mother is always better for the child than the father. So Anders was raised to be a monster, and 77 people had their lives cut short as a result.

Adam Lanza-same situation.

I have recently gotten placement of my 8 year old son from his mother. It took years of my ex reissuing to take him to school, bearing him, selling him for sexual favors to fuel her drug habit, and me calling the police, to get him out of that situation. And yet the court stool wants to give her every opportunity to give him back, and undo all the healing, and catching up academically and socially that has been happening since he left her hell of a home.

My wife did not believe how fucked up family courts are, and what feminism has done to create the situation...But now that she has seen this first hand, she shares my views.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I understand you were trying to deliver a powerful message, and good for that but..... ummmm, I don't even know what to say. Just wanted to delete the gif I posted......

Where do you live, Thailand? Keep some stuff to yourself once in a while. And the Brevik thing, that has no basis in anything I have ever read. Don't turn this into one of those threads.

Speed

Liked Posts:
Everyone knows the double standard. Most guys are expected the patience of a zen master even in the face of an unruly woman. Swap out the unruly woman for an unruly man and the two would have already came to blows.

You know exactly what the fuck he was talking about and the kind of woman he was talking about that would provoke a guy that would never put his hands on a woman to react violently. Some of you are fucking thirsty to white knight. Makes me even believe if you've ever been in that situation

[video=youtube;Fk1NErZr16M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk1NErZr16M[/video]

1COBearsfan

Equinsu ocha
Donator
Liked Posts:
By "that dumb shit" do you mean "anything stephen a smith has ever said"? If so, then yes I have

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
To whomever said domestic violence is never a woman's fault I call bullshit. If a woman snaps and starts wailing on you like a hoodrat cunt you're crazy as fuck if you're just going to stand there getting your ass whooped.

GBlaze08

Member in Ommys mouth
Liked Posts:
To whomever said domestic violence is never a woman's fault I call bullshit. If a woman snaps and starts wailing on you like a hoodrat cunt you're crazy as fuck if you're just going to stand there getting your ass whooped.

And you are a felon if you fight back. Just leave is all you can do. Not right, but thats life.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I understand you were trying to deliver a powerful message, and good for that but..... ummmm, I don't even know what to say. Just wanted to delete the gif I posted......

Where do you live, Thailand? Keep some stuff to yourself once in a while. And the Brevik thing, that has no basis in anything I have ever read. Don't turn this into one of those threads.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...s-mother-sexualised-him-when-he-was-four.html

I live in AZ, and my son, up until I took guardianship of him, lived in CA with his mother.

And I am not delivering a message, I am just telling the truth. Please "don't be one of those guys" and bury your head in the sand, like a proverbial ostrich.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
Reactions: WCL

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
When I was in my 20s and wasn't as good at reading people I dated a girl who seemed ok at first but then suddenly showed the kind of crazy where she would provoke/antagonzie you to try to make you lose your temper. Guess what? I dumped her ass immediately - I didn't knock her out in an elevator. I get that relationships are messy and no one keeps their cool all the time. I get that women sometimes are the initiators of physical violence or even the abusers and that there is domestic abuse in same sex relationships too. But I have a problem with any statement that sounds like women need to either temper themselves or be kept in check by their men - that's just not right.

The NFL has put itself squarely in the business of policing its player's off field behavior. This has nothing to do with right and wrong and everything to do with protecting the image of the league as family friendly entertainment to keep the massive revenue flowing. I don't know if Rice should have been suspended for more than two games or even at all, but it sends a fucked up message when he gets suspended half as long as somebody who smokes weed.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
Everyone knows the double standard. Most guys are expected the patience of a zen master even in the face of an unruly woman. Swap out the unruly woman for an unruly man and the two would have already came to blows.

You know exactly what the fuck he was talking about and the kind of woman he was talking about that would provoke a guy that would never put his hands on a woman to react violently. Some of you are fucking thirsty to white knight. Makes me even believe if you've ever been in that situation

[video=youtube;Fk1NErZr16M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fk1NErZr16M[/video]

wow that guy had the restraint of a saint.

SUPERFAN

YUUUGE member
Liked Posts:
America can't handle anyone's opinion these days , many a woman have asked me to knock their lights out, I chose to shake em up instead

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
America can't handle anyone's opinion these days , many a woman have asked me to knock their lights out, I chose to shake em up instead

With Shakespeare?

That was the angle I used to take

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I don't disagree with him.

A man should not be hitting a woman unless it's in self-defense or in defense of someone else(like a child). I've never hit a woman. I've never sexually assaulted a woman. But I do believe that people put themselves in a position for a crime to be committed against them. And I know this is an unpopular opinion, but it's the harsh reality of it. It doesn't diminish the crime being committed, but it should be a lesson to people out there to be more careful.

Some women run their mouths at men with impunity. Not all women do this, but there are those that do. This is a bad idea. And one that will likely come back to bite them in the ass, or hit them in the face. These women need to stop thinking that they are untouchable. I had a girlfriend like this. She constantly tried to provoke me, especially while drinking. I almost had to fight on her behalf on multiple occasions, due to the things she said to guys when we'd go out. Thankfully, I'm good at diffusing bad situations, and I was able to smooth things over every time. But people wanted to fight me because of the things she said.

How about the Jameis Winston rape case? The victim drank at least something like 6 mixed drinks at 19 years of age. And then went and hung out with a bunch of football players. Under no circumstances, should anyone ever be raped. But common sense dictates, that you don't get blackout drunk and hang out with a bunch of sex-crazed meatheads. Dude, that's common fucking sense.

This is the issue I have. Women are not helpless puppies. They're not children. They are adults, and can make adult decisions. If I go to the ghetto and buy crack, I'm probably more likely to be shot/stabbed/assaulted/etc. than if I stay in my house all night in my nice neighborhood. Just sayin'.

Bones40

Liked Posts:
What the fuck is with all this white knighting? Why should a man never lay hands on a woman? Honestly, why? Is it because, in most cases, he is physically stronger? I think that's it, but I honestly don't know. If that's the case, shouldn't we be just as outraged if a bigger man beats up a smaller man? No? Why not? I mean, the way you white knights are talking, a small dude should be able to go talk as much shit to a bigger dude as he wants and even get physical with him and the bigger man should just keep his cool and is an absolute piece of shit if he gets physical in the slightest.

Are we not to lay hands on women because of some sense of chivalry, because they are a lady? I can kinda get with that I suppose. But what happens when the "lady" starts acting gangsta and starts slapping you, kicking you in the nuts, nose to nose and won't leave you alone? I think at that point they lose their stature as "Ladies". What if a smaller man does that to a larger man?

What Stephen A. says (based off the OP, I didn't watch the comment myself) is completely reasonable.

"Fellas, don't hit a woman...it's never ok."

"Ladies, you shouldn't act like an idiot just because most men refuse to hit a woman. There are still men out there that provide consequences for acting like an idiot. Besides, it's just bad manners. Don't provoke men into fighting with the false bravery of believing the man will never fight back."

It's just like telling someone like Despbro not to go to Sturgis and start picking fights with biker gangs even thought he believes fights never happen there. It's good all around advice to anyone. Don't pick fights with people who can kick your ass no matter how "sure" you are they won't actually kick your ass.

Having said all that, I'm against assaulting people in general. Like I said earlier, I'm not exactly sure why society gives women special treatment in that regard. There is a given set of circumstances, though, when assaulting someone is the right course of action (self defense, defense of others etc.) Women are not excluded from those special sets of circumstances, in my opinion.

WCL

Organ Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I work as a bouncer a couple of nights a week, and I've never punched anyone at work. I'm dealing with people who are drunk and stupid. Occasionally, they're on drugs. Occasionally, they're bigger than me. I work by myself most of the time.

I've never had to punch anyone, and I've never had to choke anyone. If I can subdue a 250 pound man and remove him from a bar without hitting him, I'm positive that an NFL player can subdue a woman without punching her.

There really is no reason for anyone to ever punch another person.

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What the fuck is with all this white knighting? Why should a man never lay hands on a woman? Honestly, why? Is it because, in most cases, he is physically stronger? I think that's it, but I honestly don't know. If that's the case, shouldn't we be just as outraged if a bigger man beats up a smaller man? No? Why not? I mean, the way you white knights are talking, a small dude should be able to go talk as much shit to a bigger dude as he wants and even get physical with him and the bigger man should just keep his cool and is an absolute piece of shit if he gets physical in the slightest.

Are we not to lay hands on women because of some sense of chivalry, because they are a lady? I can kinda get with that I suppose. But what happens when the "lady" starts acting gangsta and starts slapping you, kicking you in the nuts, nose to nose and won't leave you alone? I think at that point they lose their stature as "Ladies". What if a smaller man does that to a larger man?

What Stephen A. says (based off the OP, I didn't watch the comment myself) is completely reasonable.

"Fellas, don't hit a woman...it's never ok."

"Ladies, you shouldn't act like an idiot just because most men refuse to hit a woman. There are still men out there that provide consequences for acting like an idiot. Besides, it's just bad manners. Don't provoke men into fighting with the false bravery of believing the man will never fight back."

It's just like telling someone like Despbro not to go to Sturgis and start picking fights with biker gangs even thought he believes fights never happen there. It's good all around advice to anyone. Don't pick fights with people who can kick your ass no matter how "sure" you are they won't actually kick your ass.

Having said all that, I'm against assaulting people in general. Like I said earlier, I'm not exactly sure why society gives women special treatment in that regard. There is a given set of circumstances, though, when assaulting someone is the right course of action (self defense, defense of others etc.) Women are not excluded from those special sets of circumstances, in my opinion.

I don't hit people. My ex-wife went all crazy a few times and tried to punch me. lol. I just took her little punches and gently restrained her.

To that bold part I agree and that's how I can kind of see Stephen A's point. I've gone to several games at Soldier Field by myself in a Packer Jersey. I'm a small guy. I get shitfaced drunk but I respect the Bears fans. I don't give drunken Bears fans reasons to knock my head off.

It is different with women though. They can't help but do crazy shit sometimes, you can't just smack them. Asshole Packer fans, have at it, that's why I behave at games.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
what if you're stallone and it's brigitte nielsen?