Tuesday Practice Thread

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bah, I heard from a janitor's brother from this forum that LanceStone is missing a finger and can't type j's, k's, u's, y's, m's and n's while posting. He wont' return to form and is suspect moving forward as an mvp poster. I think he should be traded for a quality young poster that can actually hit all those keys without looking or using other fingers which obviously slows him up.

GBlaze08

Member in Ommys mouth
Liked Posts:
Bah, I heard from a janitor's brother from this forum that LanceStone is missing a finger and can't type j's, k's, u's, y's, m's and n's while posting. He wont' return to form and is suspect moving forward as an mvp poster. I think he should be traded for a quality young poster that can actually hit all those keys without looking or using other fingers which obviously slows him up.

I can type with my dick.

dgtrd,yuifu..ugifop

Just saying.....

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Serious question...

Lets say HTJ is the starting QB for the Pats at some later date and they play the Bears... Does your head explode?

Depends.

If he shreds us I litter the board with I told you fuckers; you need to listen to daddy threads/posts.

If he is a complete hack (obviously not possible), I lurk for 2 weeks until things smooth over.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am practicing playing a banjo I bought on a whim at some flea market thing in Nowhere, USA for thirty dollars.

I just picture sitting out on my balcony looking over Lake Michigan playing blue grass while the sun goes down and it sounds so picturesque.

The reality is that I am really bad at the most basic chords and I am sure this thing needs new strings and is way out of tune and my neighbors are petrified/in a murderous rage.

So that is how my practice day has been going.

Moving onto sandwich building drills.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am practicing playing a banjo I bought on a whim at some flea market thing in Nowhere, USA for thirty dollars.

I just picture sitting out on my balcony looking over Lake Michigan playing blue grass while the sun goes down and it sounds so picturesque.

The reality is that I am really bad at the most basic chords and I am sure this thing needs new strings and is way out of tune and my neighbors are petrified/in a murderous rage.

So that is how my practice day has been going.

Moving onto sandwich building drills.

[video=youtube;Uzae_SqbmDE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uzae_SqbmDE[/video]

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;Uzae_SqbmDE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uzae_SqbmDE[/video]
I was going to save that little ditty for incoming thunderstorms....after dark.

Gravis

Bears/Bulls/Hawks by 400
Liked Posts:
Jeremy Stoltz @BearReport 10m

After speaking with Emery, creator of CCS, Rush, decided to free the nipples on forums. The middle east agreed to ceasefire w/each other afterwards. #JPep'sGFisHawters

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Any update on Tim Jennings?

Not any fake tweets about him today...

BTW, have you been watching Ariad? Did over 50mm shares on wed/thursday. gave it back on 20 mm friday/monday, now it's going pretty strong again today... B/O or partnership coming IMHO...

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not any fake tweets about him today...

BTW, have you been watching Ariad? Did over 50mm shares on wed/thursday. gave it back on 20 mm friday/monday, now it's going pretty strong again today... B/O or partnership coming IMHO...

I am watching and did see the volume pickup. I am close to pulling the trigger there, very close. I did pick up an additional 40K shares of USPR between 12 and 13, right before the runup to 23. It has been backing and filling nicely since then. Results of the land survey should be out soon, either gonna be really happy or depressed, I am all in.

This market is very tricky right now.