Tuesday Practice Thread

Nick80

So, like, is David Fales the backup yet? He had better be otherwise I'm disliking someone.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
So, like, is David Fales the backup yet? He had better be otherwise I'm disliking someone.

I pronounce him officially, backup.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not any fake tweets about him today...

BTW, have you been watching Ariad? Did over 50mm shares on wed/thursday. gave it back on 20 mm friday/monday, now it's going pretty strong again today... B/O or partnership coming IMHO...

Okay HHM, I am in, 750@6.19

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Okay HHM, I am in, 750@6.19

nice. i wouldn't use tight stops it's really freakin' choppy for a daytrade. going to be interesting to see what happens between now and 8/6 earnings...

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
nice. i wouldn't use tight stops it's really freakin' choppy for a daytrade. going to be interesting to see what happens between now and 8/6 earnings...

No day trading here, in the position I am in at the bank, I am not permitted to sell for at least 21 days or something like that. Thanks!

Staleydabear1938

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;q57FFSJFTLE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q57FFSJFTLE[/video]

Great video. That music makes me want to friggin' go out and yell, "I'm superman!!!!" and then go punch a packer fan in the face.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
No, they are going to put him on the PS where he will immediately be poached. All the other 31 teams covet a noodle-armed rookie who if not out of the nfl in a year may get to be a career backup.

Nick80

No, they are going to put him on the PS where he will immediately be poached. All the other 31 teams covet a noodle-armed rookie who if not out of the nfl in a year may get to be a career backup.

oh.

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
In all reality they should have a a chris williams package if he makes the team 5-10 snaps though.

Can we not call it the Chris Williams package for just SO many reasons? Maybe we can just say that he can play 5-10 snaps.