1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
:fap:

Theo.

Boston.

OH GOD :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap:

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Theo.

Boston.

OH GOD :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap:

well played sir

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I just remember the Cubs getting Daniel Bard last year and I was told he was going to be a productive reliever.

The Bandit

vick27m
Donator
Liked Posts:
He only gave up like 8 runs against the Blue Jays the other day..

The Bandit

vick27m
Donator
Liked Posts:
And the Cards get Masterson from the Tribe.....

JZsportsfan

Liked Posts:
They have been very productive in fixing a few guys. See no problem with taking a risk on a 26 YO. They will probably try to make him a SP

Boobaby1

Liked Posts:
I just remember the Cubs getting Daniel Bard last year and I was told he was going to be a productive reliever.

Change of scenery. Lefty. Chip on his shoulder. Who knows? Didn't cost much except PTBNL.

I also remember the Cubs last year dealing Scot Feldman for Strop and Arrieta. That's working out okay.

Win some and you lose some.

chibears55

Liked Posts:

bit difference... they didn't trade for Bard, they picked him up on waivers in Sept., cost them nothing

theberserkfury

Liked Posts:
:rolleyes: yeah that 3.45 era and 110 era+ last year really not that good....but if he was a cub you would be saying he is great. i love this forum.

How about his 5.51 ERA and 68 ERA+ this year? I think that would qualify him as not being very good now...

No one said he's always going to be not very good.

Can you go away now forever?

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Change of scenery. Lefty. Chip on his shoulder. Who knows? Didn't cost much except PTBNL.

I also remember the Cubs last year dealing Scot Feldman for Strop and Arrieta. That's working out okay.

Win some and you lose some.

Strop sucks. Arrieta will comeback to earth & turn back into a bum like was in Baltimore.

Capt. Serious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
How about his 5.51 ERA and 68 ERA+ this year? I think that would qualify him as not being very good now...

No one said he's always going to be not very good.

Can you go away now forever?

Quit telling people what to do.

Tool.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
:rolleyes: yeah that 3.45 era and 110 era+ last year really not that good....but if he was a cub you would be saying he is great. i love this forum.

Really, I guess if you read the forum and seen how much I have said I do not want to sign him in FA. Thanks for dropping in. Try reading first. Shouldnt you be running your 5 businesses?