Rose growing tension with Bulls

Liked Posts:
from what I've read it's more of his camp that has the tension, not necessarily him specifically....however all organizations have conflict, it's when it gets too negative is when shit hits the fan

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
'Everybody Eats,' is a phrase that has hurt so many athletes like Derrick.

GET AWAY FROM YOUR BROTHER!!!!!

:patiently waits for Biggie:

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
from what I've read it's more of his camp that has the tension, not necessarily him specifically....however all organizations have conflict, it's when it gets too negative is when shit hits the fan

He pretty much says that right in the article (Doesn't surprise me Cowley wrote the article). Cowley is the new Marriorti, or however you spell.

“I know it’s been there,’’ Rose told the Sun-Times, acknowledging there has been growing tension between the organization and the Rose camp. “I heard there were some upset people.

I’m happy I didn’t personally see it. I don’t want to see that. I kind of wonder where it was coming from because it seemed like whenever I was around, everything was all right. It bothered me because when I wasn’t around, I would hear from certain people that everything wasn’t all right.’’

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
'Everybody Eats,' is a phrase that has hurt so many athletes like Derrick.

GET AWAY FROM YOUR BROTHER!!!!!

:patiently waits for Biggie:

I'm pretty sure that has to do with his hometown, not his brother. :shrug: Why is it a bad thing to help the community that you grew up in?

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
I do find it interesting what he said about Pau/Melo. He didn't say much about Melo, but he had this to say about Pau....

“That’s someone that I knew I could play with,’’ Rose said of Gasol. “You think about Pau, him now being in the East, what he’ll be able to achieve with the way we play, the way we dump the ball in the post a lot. It could be great.’’

I don't care what anyone says, Rose doesn't like LJ and the gang. He doesn't believe in the "homies hookin up method of winning". He wants to win it w/o bringing in a savior. He's played with and against Melo, and I just don't think he likes those guys or wants to play with him.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I'm pretty sure that has to do with his hometown, not his brother. :shrug: Why is it a bad thing to help the community that you grew up in?
I'm thinking of all the people that hang on to him.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:

If you read the article, while everyone was taking shots at Rose, it was the BULLS that were putting out the rumors! Not Rose's camp! It basically said that BJ or Reggie didn't say anything to anyone since Reggie's rant 2 years ago.

Rose said he heard the stuff, but when he was with the Bulls...EVERYTHING seemed just fine. Why would the Bulls put out negative pub about their star player? This whole article screams to me that the "whole comeback controversy" was all mismanagement by the Bulls, not Rose and "his camp".

I think they pissed off Rose, and now he's ready to talk about it. Amazingly, the DBag fans and media still want to blame Rose!

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
I'm thinking of all the people that hang on to him.

He lives with 5 of his childhood friends as well, right? It's not like he's making it rain with his posse. He's loyal to those that he grew up with. I don't see any problem with that, myself.

Liked Posts:
It's weird timing too considering how coaches and other players are impressed with his play at Team USA camp

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
It's weird timing too considering how coaches and other players are impressed with his play at Team USA camp

Right, Rose has got his mojo back and he has a message for the people he's had to listen to for two years..........

WTF, again, I can't post a pic so here's the link.

attachment.php

attachment.php
http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1653&d=1406606565

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
That middle finger should be towards those who are screwing over his reputation with their incompetence.

I for one stated that the Bulls and Rose wasn't on the same page. Dickiesmalls of course interjected and said that they were....NO THEY WERE NOT...and what's sad is, its obvious.

And no, the Bulls are not the only side leaking news to the press...Rose's camp did a lot of that themselves. Trying to make the journalist a bad guy doesn't excuse Rose's actions, or the actions of his camp. I heard a while back that Rose's camp leaked that rumor to Broussard.

Rose's camp is in over their heads. This is a great player who is being misled and his talents, riches abused.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Derrick Rose said it so it must be true. Fire the DerPax. Gary Harris! Violence starts with the youth! More commercials! MORE CAMPAIGNS!

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
That middle finger should be towards those who are screwing over his reputation with their incompetence.

I for one stated that the Bulls and Rose wasn't on the same page. Dickiesmalls of course interjected and said that they were....NO THEY WERE NOT...and what's sad is, its obvious.

And no, the Bulls are not the only side leaking news to the press...Rose's camp did a lot of that themselves. Trying to make the journalist a bad guy doesn't excuse Rose's actions, or the actions of his camp. I heard a while back that Rose's camp leaked that rumor to Broussard.

Rose's camp is in over their heads. This is a great player who is being misled and his talents, riches abused.

First, I wish you and Smalls would get over this. I think you're both pretty good posters. I think you will see that when you do. The Bulls MB is the best on here. There really is some good posters here if everyone cools out, including me.

Well, I think you were right.... there was some tension. However, I'm not sure the blame is on Rose and his 'camp'. A superstar player does not like to be criticized by his own people, period. No one knew what Rose was going through. The timing and the things that Rose is coming out with now, shows me he has had some built up frustration for some time.

He's quietly trying to make his point. He came out and said he was in a "dark place", and it was a struggle for him. Imagine how he felt that his own fans turned on him. The Bulls, imo, should have NOT let that happen. They should have supported him, not start rumors with the media!

If he came out with anything, it was in response to the negative BS that was put out by the Bulls, imo. I don't see that he did anything wrong. "He didn't comeback cuz he wasn't ready"? "He didn't wanna recruit Melo"? Did the Bulls check with Rose to see who he'd like to play with?

It appears to me that he really didn't want to play with Melo to me. I mean, other than those two things, what did Rose do to make everyone turn on him?

I'm just glad he's ready to prove people wrong!

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Derrick Rose said it so it must be true. Fire the DerPax. Gary Harris! Violence starts with the youth! More commercials! MORE CAMPAIGNS!

It seems like you have a strong agenda. Hopefully, karma doesn't catch up with you. I'd hate to see someone kick you when you're down.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
First, I wish you and Smalls would get over this. I think you're both pretty good posters. I think you will see that when you do. The Bulls MB is the best on here. There really is some good posters here if everyone cools out, including me.

Well, I think you were right.... there was some tension. However, I'm not sure the blame is on Rose and his 'camp'. A superstar player does not like to be criticized by his own people, period. No one knew what Rose was going through. The timing and the things that Rose is coming out with now, shows me he has had some built up frustration for some time.

He's quietly trying to make his point. He came out and said he was in a "dark place", and it was a struggle for him. Imagine how he felt that his own fans turned on him. The Bulls, imo, should have NOT let that happen. They should have supported him, not start rumors with the media!

If he came out with anything, it was in response to the negative BS that was put out by the Bulls, imo. I don't see that he did anything wrong. "He didn't comeback cuz he wasn't ready"? "He didn't wanna recruit Melo"? Did the Bulls check with Rose to see who he'd like to play with?

It appears to me that he really didn't want to play with Melo to me. I mean, other than those two things, what did Rose do to make everyone turn on him?

I'm just glad he's ready to prove people wrong!

People turned on Rose? I don't know about that. Some of the fans are just being objective. I have criticized greater players than Rose. I have been critical of Jordan...so everyone else is fair game. And yes, the blame is on Rose and his camp as much if not more than the blame should be on the Bulls' FO. The camp leaks stories, Armstrong is incompetent, Reggie Rose is in way over his head....

And I don't believe for a moment that Rose didn't feel some of the tension brought on by these situations. That is just too much.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
It seems like you have a strong agenda. Hopefully, karma doesn't catch up with you. I'd hate to see someone kick you when you're down.

Hate to break it to you, champ, but karma isnt a real thing. Shit happens to people. Good and bad. Its when bad things happen to people who likely deserve it, they call it karma, when in reality its just called life. Now if youd like, we can discuss fairy tales in the religious section.

I have no agenda, seems like you do though. I keep seeing you post these quotes that are either from Derrick, his camp or his coaches. None in which will say a negative thing about him. You were probably fapping to that video by USA today or Rose hitting that uncontested corner 3, werent you? Ohhhh Derrick, isnt he wonderful.

"If you read the article, while everyone was taking shots at Rose, it was the BULLS that were putting out the rumors!"
You just eat up everything the golden boy feeds to you.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
And I've always loved the term "objective fan". What an oxi moron that is when you think about it....