IST: Cubs VS Rockies Discussion Thread

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
That my whole point ...

White sox have one of the top starter and hitter in the game today and yet the park remains somewhat empty, and national media coverage is minimal..

Look at the whitesox message board here, nobody talking ...

Sale gets mentioned when he pitching and Abreu when he homers, other then that NOBODY CARES about the team
Even most of their own fans...

Would not surprise me if Sales loses out on Cy young and Abreu MVP because their not getting that extra big hype from their fans and local media, so the national media sees that and votes for someone else who getting the extra hype..

Ironically, a small segment of asshole Sox fans are a big reason, as well as a real fuckin boring Hawk for me.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
That my whole point ...

White sox have one of the top starter and hitter in the game today and yet the park remains somewhat empty, and national media coverage is minimal..

Look at the whitesox message board here, nobody talking ...

Sale gets mentioned when he pitching and Abreu when he homers, other then that NOBODY CARES about the team
Even most of their own fans...

Would not surprise me if Sales loses out on Cy young and Abreu MVP because their not getting that extra big hype from their fans and local media, so the national media sees that and votes for someone else who getting the extra hype..
Lol

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
What attendance like there ? Not that good considering they have a top starter and great hitter

What national media coverage like ? Not much.. dont see them talking about team much or putting them on national TV, considering they have top starter and stud hitter.

Why ? Cause Nobody Really Cares

How many sox fans are on this site ?

Looked over at sox board last night.. sox vs mariners series thread that you started...

Your first post... " For anyone that cares "

Nobody cared cause it got a total of 5 posts
The attendance....ah yes

CSF77

Liked Posts:
The attendance....ah yes

Sox win fans come. Cubs fans come for well being Cubs fans? Or they really love old Pile or buttwiper. Or it might because the Cubs are so good right now? Na.

OCD: maybe

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Brett is upset. Let him go how he feels