Ima fuck tonight!

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
I hope ya'll don't mind, but I thought I bring my bedroom to YOU! Been chillin on the CCS awesome MB with you guys, but I wanted you guys to know that I like pussy! Not only that, but Ima gonna log off and go hit dat bitch.

She usually likes it when I eat her pussy for a while before I fuck her hard. But, I'll be looking forward to her sucking my cock a little first. The bottom line is I want you all to know about my bedroom activities! Good night, and sleep tight!

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
I hope ya'll don't mind, but I thought I bring my bedroom to YOU! Been chillin on the CCS awesome MB with you guys, but I wanted you guys to know that I like pussy! Not only that, but Ima gonna log off and go hit dat bitch.

She usually likes it when I eat her pussy for a while before I fuck her hard. But, I'll be looking forward to her sucking my cock a little first. The bottom line is I want you all to know about my bedroom activities!Good night, and sleep tight!

I'm sure she's very proud.

malcore

EaBoRvq.jpg

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

She usually likes it when I eat her pussy for a while before I fuck her hard. But, I'll be looking forward to her sucking my cock a little first. The bottom line is I want you all to know about my bedroom activities! Good night, and sleep tight!

:fap: Don't stop there...

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

Does your boyfriend know you're gay?