IST: Giants at Cubbies

chibears55

Liked Posts:
Jackson pitching and sweeney n baker in lineup looks like a recipe for a Lost..

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think they messed it up. I just checked it again and they have Castro in the lineup

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think Garrett Richards just blew out his whole leg. Fucking shame!

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lol, we didnt win yesterdays game. The Giants appealed and won. We will resume play of the game tom. The Cubs grounds crew is going to get that blame.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
When are the Cubs gonna deep six this fucking guy. He's like a slow motion Jugs machine.....dickfucks around between pitches and lays fastballs right down the middle.

czman

Liked Posts:
Lol, we didnt win yesterdays game. The Giants appealed and won. We will resume play of the game tom. The Cubs grounds crew is going to get that blame.

Has that ever happened before. This seems like straight BS to me.

czman

Liked Posts:
When are the Cubs gonna deep six this fucking guy. He's like a slow motion Jugs machine.....dickfucks around between pitches and lays fastballs right down the middle.

I bet Jackson has a career year when is about to be a FA. He just seems like that kind of guy.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Wow. I can't remember an appeal outside of George Brett ever being won

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He swings a bat better than he throws a ball........any bets that next inning he gives back the runs the Cubs just scored?

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm glad SF won the appeal.

I'd hate to see a favorite team of mine that was in a playoff race not have a fair shot at a full game because the other team's grounds grew was incompetent

beckdawg

Liked Posts:
I'm glad SF won the appeal.

I'd hate to see a favorite team of mine that was in a playoff race not have a fair shot at a full game because the other team's grounds grew was incompetent

If they'd missed the playoffs because this one game it would be their own fault. They had 161 other games to put them in proper position.

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Every game matters though and it's a really unfair way to lose. Winning home teams may as well encourage their field crew to start fumbling around with the equipment if that W were to stand.

beckdawg

Liked Posts:
Every game matters though and it's a really unfair way to lose. Winning home teams may as well encourage their field crew to start fumbling around with the equipment if that W were to stand.

And they had 5 innings to score 2 runs. It's frankly a ridiculous excuse for losing a game and blaming that as a reason to keep a team out.

chibears55

Liked Posts:
@ESPNChiCubs: Confirming @MLBBruceLevine tweet. Starlin Castro lost a cousin and 3 friends in a car accident. Very close with all. Awful. Return unknown

chibears55

Liked Posts:
Since Jackson only lasted 2 innings today they could let him pitch that continuation game tomorrow