Michael Sam cut... let the media shit storm begin

JErryAZuma

BallHawk/CardShark
Liked Posts:
Michael Sam cut... let the media shit storm begin ( media circus 2 u literal trolls)

The gays will be after the NFL now too.... and champ cut by Sa8nts

Shit storm means over coverage of the cut, a media circus similar to Johnny Football ( for all the gashes that have no sense)

Last edited:

TishLover

Liked Posts:
John Mullin ‏@CSNMoonMullin 47m
#Bears will have their shot at DE Michael Sam - GM Phil Emery liked him, just not enough for a draft choice - now released by #Rams….

hmmmmm :crying:

JErryAZuma

BallHawk/CardShark
Liked Posts:
He looked pretty damn tough/quick throughout preseason then again most of it coming against scrubs

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This thread will not make omlet happy

JErryAZuma

BallHawk/CardShark
Liked Posts:
Yea I figured mods can move it if they wish , Egg can bitch if he wants I did forget the OT so I am an open target for criticism now. And the "RELEASED PLAYERS TO KEEP AN EYE ON" thread was not on the 1st page so I missed that too, OH THE CARNAGE

BigTom

Liked Posts:
The outrage! How dare they cut a late round draft pick at a position they're loaded at. I'm calling it now. It's because he's gay.

leave-britney-alone-o.gif

JErryAZuma

BallHawk/CardShark
Liked Posts:
The outrage! How dare they cut a late round draft pick at a position they're loaded at. I'm calling it now. It's because he's gay.

leave-britney-alone-o.gif

I was in a heated debate about this yesterday at card table I said the Rams D is stacked and I wouldn't be surprised if Sam was cut , and I got attacked for it. LOL one last thing for the media to drag out until Thursday night, there will be a crowd that will seriously think it's because of his sexuality.. Rams want him on PS if he clears waivers

Staleydabear1938

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Would the bears look at Sam?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
The media has been tripping over themselves for years to find a gay football player. Often accusing Kordell Stewart and Michael Westbrook of being gay. What I don't understand is why they don't wait for a better athlete. Michael Sam and that gay guy from then Nets that nobody remembers weren't big enough stars to get the reaction that they wanted. The media actually tried to put the gay guy on the Nets on the same pedestal as Jackie Robinson....lol...give me a fuckin' break.

WCL

Organ Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, let's get pissed about something that hasn't happened!!!

JErryAZuma

BallHawk/CardShark
Liked Posts:
Who is pissed?

BTW wcl that Jeff George quote is the best thing I have ever read props to you for letting it live in immortality through your sig

JErryAZuma

BallHawk/CardShark
Liked Posts:
Wow sorry bud didn't know I was bitching, just making a prediction..

JErryAZuma

BallHawk/CardShark
Liked Posts:
Guess I should have used green on the title .. God I'm so stupid

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You started a thread bitching about a non-existent "media shit storm" that doesn't exist. Why don't you wait until it actually happens to complain about it?

There will be a lot more coverage given to this than any other 7th round pick cut. Maybe that equals media shit storm.

JErryAZuma

BallHawk/CardShark
Liked Posts:
You started a thread bitching about a non-existent "media shit storm" that doesn't exist. Why don't you wait until it actually happens to complain about it?

I said ,"let the media shit storm BEGIN" no where did I imply there was a current shit storm , also it was a sarcasm attempt . Jesus man. Walking on eggshells around here, Bros catching too many feelings this time of year