Packers @ Seahawks Predictions & Random In Game Thoughts Thread

Cutlerfan006

Liked Posts:
With all the emphasis on defensive holding in the preseason, which I believe is due to the Seahawks last year, the Seahawks were the only team in the league this preseason not to be called for defensive holding.

This game will be close. Seattle is one of the toughest places to play and they should come out victorious here.

Seahawks 28
Packers 24

Jailbreak

Block someone
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
With all the emphasis on defensive holding in the preseason, which I believe is due to the Seahawks last year, the Seahawks were the only team in the league this preseason not to be called for defensive holding.

This game will be close. Seattle is one of the toughest places to play and they should come out victorious here.

Seahawks 28
Packers 24

I think it was Seattle who created the so called emphasis, but it's unlikely to make it to the regular season. I know Rog would like more commercials, but there are time constraints.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Seahawks by 10.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
GB 31

Seattle 17

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Lots of flags fly as the refs send the defending champs and the rest of the league a message that will lead most sports headlines tomorrow morning.

The real story should be about how Russell Wilson outplays Aaron Rodgers, including a late fourth quarter TD drive that has the champs start 1-0.

Seattle 34
Green Bay 30

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
Seattle 31
GB- 24

Seattle was fired up this preseason and they're chomping at the bit for live action. I see Lynch running hard up the middle and Rodgers getting pressure in his face all night long with the rookie Center facing off with Bennett on passing downs.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don’t mind Seattle at all. They built a quality YOUNG team and had the balls to bench the starting QB they had just brought in and paid big $$$ to in favor of the second round rookie QB. Sure Sherman is annoying but then again he backs it up. Seattle has my respect for building a complete team through the draft.

Fuck Green Bay though.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Seattle-- 27
Green Bay -- 23

Lacy blows a gasket in this game....

GoBears

Liked Posts:
Rodgers gets sacked, hi leg is broken into thirty pieces and he poops his pants causing the trainers to run away in disgust. Network show nearly non-stop replay of him soiling himself.

ChicagoBornCalifLiving

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Carroll is an arrogant SOB but he gets his teams ready to play. Seattle is too much at home for GB to handle, especially with the Packs suspect O-Line. Seattle wins 28-21.

In an ideal world both Rodgers and Sherman end up on IR when it is all said and done.

I’ll also take the over on number of crowd noise comments

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
While offense, defense, and special teams are all important, they are not equal in importance, which is why I believe the Bears will be better than 6-10 despite two of their three units being catastrophically awful, and is also why I believe the Packers win tonight.

27-23 GB.

I can see the Bears ST being catastrophically awful, but with the upgrades we made on D I seriously doubt we're anywhere near as bad as the 2nd half of last season. My guess is middle of the line or a little worse.

MacBear

Liked Posts:
While offense, defense, and special teams are all important, they are not equal in importance, which is why I believe the Bears will be better than 6-10 despite two of their three units being catastrophically awful, and is also why I believe the Packers win tonight.

27-23 GB.
Your opinion on this game is valid. But i have a couple questions:

1. Are you basing the bears being awful on two of three phases off of the seattle game?

2. If the bears are good in one phase and awful in two others and the packers are in the same boat, how do you draw the conclusion that the packers will come out on top when a supposedly similar team was annihilated by the seahawks?

27-14 seahawks