Anyone else think Russell Wilson is overrated?

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Win more with Cutler than who, Caleb Hanie? Hell, the Bears won more with Grossman than Cutler for all that was worth.

Yes, I know, you don't like Cutler either.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
touche'........we also got to a SB with rex.

:obama:

You guys kill me. "Derp, Russell Wilson is good cuz he wins"
"Jay Cutler wins"
"Derp, Rex Grossman was a bigger winner than Jay, Derp"

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Yes, I know, you don't like Cutler either.

dude.....you refuse to get it.......... winning, playoffs, SB does not =jay, thus far. We needed the Det. game ( he threw 4 picks in that one) OR GB game to get to the playoffs last season. No ' ijustposthere', it's not about "hate", it's about performing at a high level in "must win" situations.

Oh, I know, it wasn't jay's fault, it's the "D". Det. game ( he threw 4 picks in that one)

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
dude.....you refuse to get it winning, playoffs, SB does not =jay, thus far. We needed the Det. game ( he threw 4 picks in that one) OR GB game to get to the playoffs last season. No ' ijustposthere', it's not about "hate", it's about performing at a high level in "must win" situations.

Oh, I know, it wasn't jay's fault, it's the "D". Det. game ( he threw 4 picks in that one)

Guess what, "run and shoot" if that even is your real name... The Chicago Cutlers are playing the first game of a new season today and that Detroit game doesn't matter anymore. CUTLER DOWN!

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Guess what, "run and shoot" if that even is your real name... The Chicago Cutlers are playing the first game of a new season today and that Detroit game doesn't matter anymore. CUTLER DOWN!

LOL...is "HeHateMe" your "real name". If jay performs well today, I'll be the on here to recognized it.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
dude.....you refuse to get it.......... winning, playoffs, SB does not =jay, thus far. We needed the Det. game ( he threw 4 picks in that one) OR GB game to get to the playoffs last season. No ' ijustposthere', it's not about "hate", it's about performing at a high level in "must win" situations.

No, you're just an idiot that uses one measure as a qualifier to why one QB is good, then ignores it for another QB, simply because you don't like him.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
No, you're just an idiot that uses one measure as a qualifier to why one QB is good, then ignores it for another QB, simply because you don't like him.

You are the one who BROUGHT UP us "winning more with jay" Now you can digress into name-calling if want, but the fact remains....jay has not delivered in "must win" games. .

Show us where he has won "must win" games.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
You are the one who BROUGHT UP us "winning more with jay" Now you can digress into name-calling if want, but the fact remains....jay has not delivered in "must win" games. .

Show us where he has won "must win" games.

:facepalm2:

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

That's not really true though. Russel Wilson has been to the playoffs and won a SB in his first two years in the league. Jay Cutler has made the playoffs once in his 8 year career. So if wins are the measure, Wilson and Cutler are clearly on different levels

Mr. Cub

2016 World Series Champs!
Liked Posts:
Absolutely not. Dude is the real deal.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

But his picks were up, again.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
This is a funny thread. I think our fan base should stick to discussing whether our own QB is overrated rather than discussing whether the reigning Superbowl champ QB is.

JDB_219

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is a funny thread. I think our fan base should stick to discussing whether our own QB is overrated rather than discussing whether the reigning Superbowl champ QB is.

How about the fact that Russ has piloted his team to wins over 4 other QBs with a SB ring?