The Adrian Peterson MEGA Thread (Update: Vikings benched him again)

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
So has AP officially lost it?

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
He's either out of his mind or is saying anything to make it clear he wants out of Minnesota

He won a lot of Vikings fans back over with time but lost a lot more with his new comments from what I've heard on fans calling into the radio. Me personally, I want that child abuser that hates living in Minnesota on my team because he's still probably really good at running the football.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Judge lifts suspension for Adrian Peterson

Vikings running back Adrian Peterson has won a major victory in the courtroom of Judge David Doty.

Doty ruled today in Peterson’s favor on his appeal of the suspension that he was handed after Peterson pleaded no contest to reckless assault on his son. Peterson and the NFL Players Association argued that NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell was wrong to apply a new policy to Peterson for an act he committed before that policy was put into place. Judge Doty agreed.

That means Peterson will be reinstated to the Vikings. It’s unclear whether he’ll play for the Vikings, get traded to another team or get released, but he now becomes an active NFL player and goes off the suspended list.

Peterson has indicated that he does want to play this year, but there are multiple reports that he wants to go elsewhere because he feels the Vikings did not support him. The Vikings have said they expect Peterson to play for them this year.

Mitchapalooza

Judge lifts suspension for Adrian Peterson

Vikings running back Adrian Peterson has won a major victory in the courtroom of Judge David Doty.

Doty ruled today in Peterson’s favor on his appeal of the suspension that he was handed after Peterson pleaded no contest to reckless assault on his son. Peterson and the NFL Players Association argued that NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell was wrong to apply a new policy to Peterson for an act he committed before that policy was put into place. Judge Doty agreed.

That means Peterson will be reinstated to the Vikings. It’s unclear whether he’ll play for the Vikings, get traded to another team or get released, but he now becomes an active NFL player and goes off the suspended list.

Peterson has indicated that he does want to play this year, but there are multiple reports that he wants to go elsewhere because he feels the Vikings did not support him. The Vikings have said they expect Peterson to play for them this year.

SportsCenter ‏@SportsCenter 48m48 minutes ago
CORRECTION: Adrian Peterson has not been reinstated. Judge ruled against NFL in his appeal, case will go back to CBA process.

nope

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
SportsCenter ‏@SportsCenter 48m48 minutes ago
CORRECTION: Adrian Peterson has not been reinstated. Judge ruled against NFL in his appeal, case will go back to CBA process.

nope
kool-aid-man-family-guy-o.gif

Reactions: BNB

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
So now he might retire

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
Adrian Peterson needs to come up with better threats than that.

0% chance he walks away from the game, 0% chance he walks away from millions of dollars

Mitchapalooza

Adrian Peterson needs to come up with better threats than that.

0% chance he walks away from the game, 0% chance he walks away from millions of dollars

he could possibly retire then come back next year for a different team. well at least I hope so,

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
He took a weapon to a child. That's worse than kicking a dog to death. If I'm Goodell, he never plays again and the HOF is not even a possibility.

nwfisch

Hall of Famer
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Minnesota United FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish