Biffany vs 49ers board leader- time for a trade?

Should we trade our board leader Biffany?

• Total voters

jelt2359

Liked Posts:
Biffany's analysis:

"Houston is not a bend the edge DE so I think he's being misused as a result. He's not the type of athlete that is going to turn the corner and get consistent pressure off the edge. I think he's fast and physical but he does a better job of translating his speed to power and beating inferior athletes inside,than outside. If Ratliff is out then Houston should get more interior reps to balance out Sutton's work load."

49ers:

This is the harder way to attack cover3. Trying to go at the CBs and how they use bail technique. It works well if the WRs can instill fear into the CBs that the WRs are capable of beating them vertically. That is not Boldin/Crabs/SJ.

CBs playing cover3 will bail at the snap to get to their deep third zone, making sure nothing gets behind them. Here, the 49ers try to get a short gain on a quick curl. To do so, the WR needs to sell the deep route and get that CB's hips turned up the field, then curl the route, for what should be a sure catch.

3rd Quarter - This is the 1st Fuller INT where he "took it away" from Crabs.

pre_zpscea5e82d.png

The CB is seen bailing, watching the QB. Because Crabs can't threaten deep, the CB never fully turns upfield. This should still be okay, provided Kap puts the ball on the correct shoulder - the inside shoulder, towards the middle of the field.

Biffany:

"Yelling and screaming on the sideline does not a great player make. I know everyone is fawning over him again because he was yelling and screaming on the sideline at the defense because he was so fired up at that moment, but that stunt doesn't make him our best player.

Some of you fucktards need to get a grip on that non-football shit that cause an instant message board circle jerk. Like week one yelling at Burfict and later the almost fight with the Rams and now this stunt in week 2. None of this shit makes Long a better football player, it simply causes undue adoration and message board stupidity of the highest order.

Overall though I think it really reveals the psychology that exists on this board as a whole."

49ers:

INT'ed. It's a longer throw for what would probably be an 8-10 yard gain. The benefit of attacking the CB is more RAC potential if a tackle is broken since there aren't 3 LBs patrolling the area, like in the middle of the field. The downside is an inaccurate throw is big trouble.

full_zps5e73bb90.gif

(moar: http://www.49erswebzone.com/forum/n...ches-film-analysis/page2/#Vo4BiKtwPTHThxyH.99)

Biffany again (he gets three cos he's the incumbent here):

Webb is locked in at right tackle NO ONE AND I MEAN NO ONE is going to compete with Webb at RT.

Not the rookie Mills.

Of course this is subjective, but I personally slightly prefer their board leader to ours. I wonder if trading board leaders is possible...

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
So whose alt acct is this? No way someone with 13 posts cares enough about BF51 to go to this trouble.

Amusing thread, nonetheless, and thanked accordingly. :clap:

jelt2359

Liked Posts:
So whose alt acct is this? No way someone with 13 posts cares enough about BF51 to go to this trouble.

Amusing thread, nonetheless, and thanked accordingly. :clap:

Not an alternate account. Just love the Bears a lot and look for more analysis on them. This is clearly the best Bears forum, so I've been lurking for a year plus, and signed up for an account a while back. I noticed quite quickly that Biffany was the de-facto leader here, with lots of threads started and lots of conversations facilitated by him. And so life was nice and stable.

But then I saw the 49ers' board leader today, and my world was shaken a little bit. If pushed, I can best describe it as watching the Bears offense go from Mike Tice to Marc Trestman.

Menchifus

Liked Posts:
I'm not so sure you can call Biff a board leader. More like a forum fool. Someone who doesn't think fire and passion in a player don't affect the morale and performance of a team is clearly an idiot or has never been involved in any type of sport or activity that requires adrenalin or endorphins.

jelt2359

Liked Posts:
Who the fuck named biff the board leader? He's the village idiot.

That was my initial rookie knee-jerk reaction too.

But then I kept seeing the board rally around his threads and posts (his latest Kyle Long analysis has 10 pages worth of replies, for example), and now I think it's closer to a situation where he has been exhibiting strong leadership qualities.

PS, do I call him Biff or Biffany? I'm new here and want to make sure I pay my dues properly...

Last edited:

LanceStone

Liked Posts:

But then I kept seeing the board rally around his threads and posts (his latest Kyle Long analysis has 10 pages worth of replies, for example), and now I think it's closer to a situation where he has been exhibiting strong leadership qualities.

PS, do I call him Biff or Biffany? I'm new here and want to make sure I pay my dues properly...

sephiroth-o.gif

JErryAZuma

BallHawk/CardShark
Liked Posts:
That 49er guy was pretty damn good I say we keep Biff. He makes pretty decent points here and there, but he also has some off the wall shit that bodes well for board discussion. It balances out nicely. So I retract my Yes/trade vote and say Biff stays and we offer next year's 1st rounder and Spartan and 1 troll (erinitout). They can't refuse that.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I renew an age old custom; we offer them Biff and half a ham sandwich (with cheese) for whatever they feel like giving us in return.

Menchifus

Liked Posts:

You mean 10 pages of ridicule? I can do the same thing by starting a thread stating that Marshall is a whiny, wife-beating, childish, Cutler-worshipping pretender. It doesn't take much to get a rise out of people on these boards. I don't even know why people still respond to him. He's obviously playing the post-bait game.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm new here and want to make sure I pay my dues properly...

Yeah right and I'm the pope...

You mean 10 pages of ridicule? I can do the same thing by starting a thread stating that Marshall is a whiny, wife-beating, childish, Cutler-worshipping pretender. It doesn't take much to get a rise out of people on these boards. I don't even know why people still respond to him. He's obviously playing the post-bait game.

THIS. Bored house-husband is craving attention and comes here to get it.

jelt2359

Liked Posts:
Yeah right and I'm the pope...

Glad to hear I'm posting like a vet. But why's it so hard to believe I'm new here? We've all seen our beat writers' 'analyses'? We're such an awesome city with such a huge sports market and the Bears coverage can best be described as slightly underwhelming.. Wouldn't it be natural for any Bears fan to end up here? I also frequent the WCG blog, but the frequency of posting is not as good as what I've found here.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
Glad to hear I'm posting like a vet. But why's it so hard to believe I'm new here? We've all seen our beat writers' 'analyses'? We're such an awesome city with such a huge sports market and the Bears coverage can best be described as slightly underwhelming.. Wouldn't it be natural for any Bears fan to end up here? I also frequent the WCG blog, but the frequency of posting is not as good as what I've found here.

It Wouldn't surprise me if it turns out you are Biffs alternate account. I'm sure he fancies himself as the leader of this board in a weird, perverted and demented kind of way.