LOlZ @ the jets forum

geneatals

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
wonder what they would think if geno was throwing to brandon or alshon?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
wonder what they would think if geno was throwing to brandon or alshon?

MVP. Just like I think Cutler should be if he continues down the path he started 2nd half Sunday night.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Ah the old Gang Green site. Got banned from there in '06 before the Bears Jets game (10-0 game, long Bradley TD from Sexy). They have a fairly short temper iirc.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
in 06, didn't urlacher get a pic in the end zone off of pennington?

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
Their offensive line is pretty unspectacular, especially at the tackle positions. Their starters from LT to RT are:
Jermon Bushrod (A mediocre tackle taken in the 4th round by the Saints in 2007), Matt Slauson, Roberto Garza (a 35 year old center who's best days are behind him), Kyle Long (the Bears' 2013 1st rounder, a pretty solid player who's potential has not been reached yet), and Jordan Mills (the Bears' 2013 5th rounder, who gave up more pressures than any tackle in the league in his rookie year). Expect our defensive line to be even more productive than they were against the Packers line. There isn't a single player on that line other than Long who can match up with our defensive linemen, and Long is not consistent.

Should we let them know that it’s actually worse than they think?
Out- Slauson & Garza
In - Canadian lineman and a washed up NO cast off

FWIW this O line has been serviceable and I think the Coaches will continue to ensure they put them in position to succeed.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If he throws 3 touchdowns per half for the rest of the season, he'll wind up with 90 touchdowns for the season. He'd probably be a shoo-in for MVP if that happened.

Well, I'm cool with 4 per game. Forte needs his too.

Reactions: WCL

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The common theme I see from that thread is their fans think the Packers are a better team and the Bears will be more beatable.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Or Omejet Pants.

op_jets_fan.gif

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I only read the linked Page 5 so I don't know if "they" were going on about it. But really, if anyone could understand how receivers could help or hurt your quarterback you would think that a Bears fan could relate and understand.

I see no difference between Roy Williams / Devin Hester and Brandon Marshall / Alshon Jeffery. WTF are you talking about?

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
I only read the linked Page 5 so I don't know if "they" were going on about it. But really, if anyone could understand how receivers could help or hurt your quarterback you would think that a Bears fan could relate and understand.

Without a doubt. I think we only disagree about how much Geno would improve if given better talent.

MacBear

Liked Posts:
Doesnt seem like any of them really watched the sunday night game. Not one mentioned willie young, how much time cutler had in the pocket against a good pass rush, or thepysicality the D seemed to have. One of them said our recievers were soft.