2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
So many jumping off the ledge after the Dolphins game, want Trestman fired, Cutler gone, Shea gone, Marshall gone, Tucker gone, Williams to get injured etc....... WE usually play real good following these kinds of weeks on CCS. Back to playoff talk this time next week. lol

Darkman

Liked Posts:
I don't see it.

And even if they do, it doesn't prove anything. They still won't be consistent and they'll lose games to the Vikings and Bucs of the world.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Well, if my superstitions hold true, the Bears will win. They are 3-0 when I watch them at my house and 0-4 at my girlfriends house. I will be at my house Sunday.

Woods

Chicago Bears Fan
Liked Posts:
The results so far have been the exact opposite of what I thought they would be, so you are probably right.

EDIT: Forgot the Jets game, I got that one right.

TheWinman

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don't see it.

And even if they do, it doesn't prove anything. They still won't be consistent and they'll lose games to the Vikings and Bucs of the world.

The point of the post is that the people on here are too extreme. Bears play good you would think we are super bowl contenders, Bears play bad and you would think we are Jacksonville. Bears are an average team and can beat or lose to most teams in the NFL. including the Patriots. Bears play better on the road and the DL gets pressure on pocket passers with no mobility, so there is a chance. There is a chance we lose by 40 also, welcome to being average.

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
What specifically suggests the Bears will win at NE outside of a hunch?

The offense is in a downward trend.

There are a few keys to this game:

- Rushing - NE has one of the worst rushing Ds in the league. Trestman MUST commit to the run. Forte needs to go over 100.

- Protection - hurried Jay is stupid Jay. NE leads the league in takeaways. It is said every week - if Jay turns the ball over, Bears lose. It's a given. That said, the Bears need to fix protection to ensure Jay has a clean pocket. That starts with sitting Mills. He's regressed and I think that foot injury is worse than it appears. Ola deserves the start at RT.

- LB - Brady and Gronk will kill this team. With Fuller out (and probably Conte), I can see Gronk having a career day. It will come down to if Trestman/Tucker have the balls to sit their precious first round pick and a scrub veteran. Putting Shea and DJ on the field against Brady/Gronk will ensure disaster.

Even with all that being said, NE is just a much better overall football team and that starts with Brady and Belicheck. I just don't see the Bears winning this one.

Dr. Manhattan

Liked Posts:
Hopefully we do lose and just fucking lose out the season. Would be nice to pick top 10 in the draft instead of 16-25

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
No Fuller on the field while DJ Williams and Shea play. Jones is gonna destroy our oline. Brady will be picking our secondary apart. We lose by 20pts.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Well, if my superstitions hold true, the Bears will win. They are 3-0 when I watch them at my house and 0-4 at my girlfriends house. I will be at my house Sunday.
So this is all your fault...:kermit:

TheWinman

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Hopefully we do lose and just fucking lose out the season. Would be nice to pick top 10 in the draft instead of 16-25

PLease turn in your fan card. Nothing worse than fans who wish for losses.

CAP BOSO

Liked Posts:
There are some good teams out there that I think we could bounce back strong against like a Dallas, Philly, Detroit, but New England is a bad matchup for us. Brady will shred the middle of our defense.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The Bears will beat the Bears.

The Patriots are pissed and they are out for blood, add that to the fact that they are at home and I think you have a recipe for disaster.

payton 34ever

Liked Posts:
I think we will, too, for what it's worth. People got pissed in the locker room after the last loss and will come out with laser focus next week.

Will it mean anything to the rest of the season? I doubt it. This team hasn't proven it can sustain anything, let alone concentration and focus.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Repeat of the last game vs NE..

I do not think we are going to get blown out, and I do not think it will snow.

But I struggle to see how the Bears will play consistently enough and mistake free enough to beat a Patriots team that has tightened up the ship and is looking to crush people.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Trestman against big bill lmfao not even close cutler 4 turnovers at least and defense doesn't stop the pats o

Status
Not open for further replies.