Houston and Allen's future in Chicago

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
If this season keeps progressing as it has, do you keep them?

Forever500

Liked Posts:
Houston yep Allen nope

Take Jared money and let Willie young recruit suh

Nick80

No, look to trade then cut, anything over a 7th rounder is fair game. (is this how this game works?)

chitown2387

Liked Posts:
You can't cut Allen. Do you understand how much dead money that will cost next year? It's like $12 million in dead money.

Nick80

I think it's just cut immediately. That seems to be how it works. Cut Allen. Cut Houston. Cut Cutler. Cut everyone.

Seems legit.

Only if all the coaches go to. If they are doing right by the fans then eveyrone has to go.

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
It would have been great to have signed Jackson or Smith in place of Allen or Houston. A top speed receiver would open so much for everyone underneath.

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
You can't cut Allen. Do you understand how much dead money that will cost next year? It's like $12 million in dead money.

Cut both along with Cutler and keep Trestman/Tucker/Decamillis. Then we get the number one pick in 2016.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Allen started off season slow, I get it. But dudes still getting over being sick. Multiple people on here who've had pneumonia have said it took well into a month to be 100%

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Allen started off season slow, I get it. But dudes still getting over being sick. Multiple people on here who've had pneumonia have said it took well into a month to be 100%

He's also been quintuple teamed every down, which is really going to cut into a guys production.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Also, Despbro:

Since you are a trainer, do you know some really quick ways to build up chicken legs? My legs look a little like Allen's and I want to have rubgy player legs within the next year or so...

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He's also been quintuple teamed every down, which is really going to cut into a guys production.
According to someone who posted in the Bulls forum, using being defended heavily as an explanation for lack of production is a "load of crap"

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
According to someone who posted in the Bulls forum, using being defended heavily as an explanation for lack of production is a "load of crap"

I don't go into that forum. Is it fun?

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
Also, Despbro:

Since you are a trainer, do you know some really quick ways to build up chicken legs? My legs look a little like Allen's and I want to have rubgy player legs within the next year or so...

Heavy squats, leg presses, calf raises, lunges. If you want meathead legs reps would be good in 4-8 range, if you are more interested in toned up legs 8-12 is good.

Lots of it is genetics, too. I have somewhat chicken legs. Just skinny n long. Lots like my Grandpa. Then I have my dads upper body; he was all jacked gymnast guy back in the day.

So don't be disheartened if you can't grow the tree trunks. Genetics play a vital role in how your body grows.