FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOL.

mcmahon.gif

zCWee.gif

LOL srsly? You're trying to compare these two?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Like stomping on a player's hand, punching a qb in the back of the head, or leg whipping him?

None of those do him in. Check this vid and get back to me.
[video=youtube;wilIF30NLRU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wilIF30NLRU[/video]
Martin would be suspended indefinitely for that today and that knowledge is what prevents it. Forest Gregg couldn't coach head hunting as he did either. I'm not certain but I think those #s on Martin's towel are his take out targets for the day.

If you don't get that the rules have changed to protect QBs and allow them easier targets, there's is no reasoning that can help you.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I always imagined Cutler as kind of a modern day McMahon

but the only difference is I feel like McMahon was well liked, and had success

Cutler is/has neither

There's NO comparison between jay & Jmac. Jmac would never make the dumb decisions jay makes with the fball. FYI....there were a lotta' PPL. who disliked Jmac ( me included), but the thing we could agree on was that McMahon was a key component in us being a winner.

SmellyFoot

Liked Posts:
That depends. It's hard for me to remember - what sort of sideline look on his face or general body language did Jim McMahon have?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Spacey.
jim-mcmahon-hair.jpg

broughtupbears

Liked Posts:
Cutler getting slammed/leg whipped by suh is about as intense of a force hitting the ground. Also, being relaxed helps prevent injuries it does not cause them.

Naz

Liked Posts:
At least McMahon had some leadership skills.

Monsieur Tirets

Liked Posts:
Suh's hit on Jay was still a cheap shot. I'm all for lighting up the QB when you have the opportunity, but he clearly wanted to drive Cutler's shoulder into the ground while bringing his weight down on top of him.

Fuck Suh. He's a dirty pos.

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
None of those do him in. Check this vid and get back to me.
[video=youtube;wilIF30NLRU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wilIF30NLRU[/video]
Martin would be suspended indefinitely for that today and that knowledge is what prevents it. Forest Gregg couldn't coach head hunting as he did either. I'm not certain but I think those #s on Martin's towel are his take out targets for the day.

If you don't get that the rules have changed to protect QBs and allow them easier targets, there's is no reasoning that can help you.

I particularly enjoyed the way the rest of the Bears teammates went after Martin after that.

Oh wait.

And the bush league horseshit of fellow GB players high fiving on the sidelines after he was ejected?

But then again, McMahon did look at lot like Cutler on that play. Bad decision throwing off his back foot with a pick to a GB defense back. Sound familiar?

Tampabear

Liked Posts:
He wouldn't be a first round pick due to character issues.

broughtupbears

Liked Posts:
Fyi Suh is 37lbs heavier than martin. Clearly the issue was the artificial turf and the jmacs injured shoulder, but cutler took just as vicious of a hit.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
There's NO comparison between jay & Jmac. Jmac would never make the dumb decisions jay makes with the fball. FYI....there were a lotta' PPL. who disliked Jmac ( me included), but the thing we could agree on was that McMahon was a key component in us being a winner.

I've got a great picture of my youngest boy was three years old with JMAC's jersey and a white headband on. Those teams with JMAC were fun. THey worked hard and partied hard. No question that JMAC was a leader of those teams. Cutler is not and one of the reasons why this team is not as successful is because of his lack of leadership. He's kind of like that uncle in the family that no one likes to talk about.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Jimmy Mac would be something like Russell Wilson. People often forget how good of a runner that Mac was and the strength of his arm.He was a good quarterback. The other guy who it would be enjoyable to watch for me would be Flutie. He would be another guy who would have prospered playing with the new NFL rules.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
Lot of Jmac overrating going on here.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Forrest Gregg was the biggest piece of shit coach the NFL as ever seen. He was dirty as a player could be with GB but he really made his mark as a head coach. Everytime even today, when I see that body slam on Cutler it sickens me. Rozelle should have suspended Martin for the rest of the season and Gregg who sponsored this shit should have been suspended also.

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:
A lot of McMahon nut hugging. Get off his dick people. He wasn't that good. If you had Walter Payton behind you and that offensive line in front of you, you would also be overrated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkppol