vegas for bears packers

beardownboilerup85

Liked Posts:
I'm going be in Vegas for the bears packers, I haven't really bet on football. you guys got any tips? should I bet the spread or the over under

Liked Posts:
I live in Vegas and bet all of the time, but I won't really have any advice for you until after this game. Both teams will be coming off a bye, and it should be high scoring. I'm up about 11 units on the Sports Book though this year, so I'm doing pretty well.

beardownboilerup85

Liked Posts:
I live in Vegas and bet all of the time, but I won't really have any advice for you until after this game. Both teams will be coming off a bye, and it should be high scoring. I'm up about 11 units on the Sports Book though this year, so I'm doing pretty well.

can you recommend some good places to watch?

policeman

Son of beech
Liked Posts:
I'm going be in Vegas for the bears packers, I haven't really bet on football. you guys got any tips? should I bet the spread or the over under

Bet both sides. Bet one side early in the week- bet the other side later on the week once the spread changes.

Woods

Chicago Bears Fan
Liked Posts:
Add Purdue and Michigan to the list of no bets.

KPBears

Liked Posts:

In all honesty, there is no such thing as a smart sports bet. I'd recommend what I did the last time I was in Vegas for a Bears-Packers game...bet a little bit on the Bears just to make it interesting (I was lucky and the Bears came through for me), have a good steak dinner, and if you're with a girl party in your room, and if you're not with a girl, stay away from the Vegas girls!

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
I've been in vegas all week. How do you live out here lol

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
This is solid advice
The way I see it is in all likelihood the Packers destroy the Bears again. If so, you win a lot of money...If the Bears by some miracle beat the Packers, you're happy the Bears fucking beat the Packers, something Cutler has only done once in his career.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
are you looking for a sports book or bar? A lot of the Bears' bars in town have been shut down for whatever reason.

Lack of interest?

If you go to a sports book in Vegas get there early to get a good seat. I like to bet on the Bears to make it interesting but how much depends on how confident I am and the spread. This year it wouldn't be much. Watching the NFL in a good sports book can be fun as the room generally has a ton of energy. And alcohol.

Liked Posts:
Lack of interest?

If you go to a sports book in Vegas get there early to get a good seat. I like to bet on the Bears to make it interesting but how much depends on how confident I am and the spread. This year it wouldn't be much. Watching the NFL in a good sports book can be fun as the room generally has a ton of energy. And alcohol.

I generally like bars more because sports books are filled with smoke. Don't really like the crowd that hangs out there either. I usually place my bet early in the morning before the big lines come.