Jones starting at Will sunday

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
So what does Williams bring in the base defense that justifies leaving him in there and then pulling him for Sharpton in Nickel situations. Short answer, not a god damn thing.

Sharpton at least attacks the Los with a purpose on running downs.

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:
This shit is stupid lol. No accountability whatsoever. No wonder they play so soft. Everyone's comfortable and knows that they'll play regardless of if they should or not.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
S.McClellin-----First round DE turned LBer bust??
C.Jones----undrafted rookie.
DJ.Williams-----Old and not that good anymore.
K.Greene-----4th round 2nd year kid.
D.Sharpton-----4th round pick that's been cut twice.

That's all we have to choose from right now guys, so everyone that's bitching about Shea starting or DJ starting.......we don't have a great crop of LBers to choose from.

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:
S.McClellin-----First round DE turned LBer bust??
C.Jones----undrafted rookie.
DJ.Williams-----Old and not that good anymore.
K.Greene-----4th round 2nd year kid.
D.Sharpton-----4th round pick that's been cut twice.

That's all we have to choose from right now guys, so everyone that's bitching about Shea starting or DJ starting.......we don't have a great crop of LBers to choose from.
Those two are obviously not very good though. Might as well give someone else a shot.

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This shit is stupid lol. No accountability whatsoever. No wonder they play so soft. Everyone's comfortable and knows that they'll play regardless of if they should or not.

I thought this thread was about both Briggs and Greene getting passed over for jones?

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Shea and DJ are not very good and I'd rather see Sharpton, Jones, and Green starting. What part didn't you understand?

You do realize that Green is essentially being benched poor playing horribly right?

Tapatalk

Butkus34

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Shea was starting to look a little more comfortable before he got injured, Jones looked like he belonged in his first start, why in the hell they rushed Shea back in was really stupid. They finally had good communication and solid play from the LB's and then start two guys that had very minimal practice leading up to the game and hadn't played together for 4 weeks and the result was once again poor play at the middle level. They really need to just be brutally honest and go with the young guys and Shea can back up the strong side

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The issue is that Greene is slow, Shea is soft like Charmin, and D.J. Williams is done. Send him to pasture. Straight release. Thats 3 linebackers we keep trying to use that don't belong in this league.

We need to move forward with Briggs, Bostic, Jones, and Sharpton.

JErryAZuma

BallHawk/CardShark
Liked Posts:
Shea and DJ need their vaginas stapled shut AND PUT ON THE FUCKING BENCH. Tucker needs to sprinkle some miracle grow on the fleshy patch where his dick and balls should be and send a fucking blitz once in awhile, and not the delay blitz either. Man up and send em at Tommy if we play zone and rush four he is gonna pick us apart anyway. Someone needs to put a helmet on that fucker (but not a 15 yard one)

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Kids making some good plays today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk