Terry Boers Rumor about Trestman Hiring

JDB_219

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
On the Wed. show Boers reported that a source told him that Trestman was the number and essentially only candidate for the job in Phil's eyes. I guess the others were racing for second place.

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:
Well they are both pretty old. I guess people of advanced age have to look out for each other.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
He also said urlacher tried to kick cutler's ass at practice in 2009

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Terry boers's source is his dog. Or the penguin he sees when he's off his lithium

To be fair.... the penguin he sees off the lithium might be that thing Urblock built....

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
On the Wed. show Boers reported that a source told him that Trestman was the number and essentially only candidate for the job in Phil's eyes. I guess the others were racing for second place.

Too bad 2 of those overlooked have already been to the playoffs and 3 of them are doing bang up jobs.

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
God I hate that fucking guy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You still interview guys. Most competent management has an idea who they want for a gig but still interview a group as a candidate may not prove as expected or another may shine. Even if true, it's the biggest non story of the week and we've had a bunch.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don't think anyone cares if he's lying or not. Hub has better sources but Cowher still isn't coaching here. It's a big yawn but worth playing with on a slow day.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Do you guys think he's lying? I don't see what he's got to gain but I don't really know.

I believe Boers just makes shit up these days, yes. I don't really think he or Bernstein give much of a fuck about football

JDB_219

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Terry boers's source is his dog. Or the penguin he sees when he's off his lithium

I believe Boers just makes shit up these days, yes. I don't really think he or Bernstein give much of a fuck about football

I agree that they don't really seem to like football. I think they resent the fact that they don't know the game as well as they know bball.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I agree that they don't really seem to like football. I think they resent the fact that they don't know the game as well as they know bball.

boers also teleconferences most of his shows in from his home. I don't consider him a viable reporter any more (or bernstein for that matter), at least as far as football goes. I haven't listened to them in years, though

SmellyFoot

Liked Posts:

That doesn't stop Dan Bernstein from spuoting off about his expertise on the topic of football.

SmellyFoot

Liked Posts:
boers also teleconferences most of his shows in from his home. I don't consider him a viable reporter any more (or bernstein for that matter), at least as far as football goes. I haven't listened to them in years, though

When they spend an afternoon talking about Brandon Marshall and how no one can criticize him because of his BPD and then give an endorsement to a caller who recommends a book titled something like - don't let someone w/ BPD ruin your life...... well, that's not really football season related. That was this past Monday.

It would have been nice if they would have spoken about the stuff that happened Sunday on the field but that wasn't going to happen.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
No idea why they get under people's skin so much. I think they're hilarious, and far more entertaining than the local competition.

It would have been nice if they would have spoken about the stuff that happened Sunday on the field but that wasn't going to happen.

They make no pretense of being a serious or informative sports show. It's entertainment with a sports theme. If you're looking for in depth sports talk, there are other Chicago stations to get that.

Also not sure where the idea that Boers teleconferences his shows comes from either. There's some kind of dialogue almost daily that's pretty clear they're in the same place, whether it be commenting on something the producer is doing in the other room, some food they have, discussions about the building or the drive in, or whatever.