Bill Cowher

Teddy KGB

Cultural Icon
Liked Posts:
If Cowher was a shitty, overrated coach, what exactly do you consider Trestman?

You must have been dropped on your head as a baby.

The world has more than enough room for there to be more than one shitty, overrated coach.

Trestman? How can you overrate something that hasn't even been rated?

mecha

Liked Posts:
Seahawks got royally fucked in SB40. that doesn't happen, nobody brings this asshole's name up lol. I would've rather they got it back then than those jackoffs last year.

I've seen several of my friends calling for Gruden on fb earlier too. he's an intelligent dude and all as well, but he inherited a great team and had a sizable advantage within the realm of a 1/31 possibility of facing his former team in the Super Bowl. if that was the Patriots instead he probably doesn't get his ring either, and he'll just be Chucky from Oakland.

there's some guys that came up through the college ranks that have done pretty well as of late. I'm sure there's a handful of them out there ready to make the next step in due time.

I don't think Trestman gets the axe though. injecting Oakland again, or Cleveland, the Bears aren't those teams and bail on coaches in 1-2 years.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
But Cowher will not grow the football!!! so NO!

wklink

CBMB refugee
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Seattle Sounders FC
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Annd the Cowher shit starts again.

He's not coming folks. Even if he somehow wanted to coach this team the organization won't pay him what he would want.

Trestman is here for another two years. If he turns things around maybe longer. Even if he is canned tomorrow the organization will just go out and hire another nobody to coach this team. Big name coaches don't come to Chicago. They just don't.

geneatals

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd rather take a chance with D. Bevell from SEA. But we all know trestman ain't going anywhere. If anyone gets canned for this season and its short comings (to put it mildly) it's going to be Tucker.

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
there's some guys that came up through the college ranks that have done pretty well as of late. I'm sure there's a handful of them out there ready to make the next step in due time.

How about Brian Kelly of ND? Maybe he'd be interested.

mecha

Liked Posts:
When was the last time we hired a HC who did so bad with so much in his first 2 years?

I'll say majority of the 60s and all of the 70s. quite certain there were some 1-13 / 2-12 teams in there somewhere.

this season is obviously a work in progress still and can get tragically worse, but it wasn't like Trestman went 2-14 last year.

ThaGator

Liked Posts:
Hiring someone who has been out of the league for a decade is a terrible idea.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KingDarude7

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I wouldn't mind that, hes getting about 4.5 million a year he just signed a 4 year extension. However we will have trestman foe the next 3 years at least.

I'm not counting trestman out yet.

KingDarude7

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

I wouldn't mind that, hes getting about 4.5 million a year he just signed a 4 year extension. However we will have trestman for the next 3 years at least.

I'm not counting trestman out yet.

Liked Posts:
Never gonna happen. Give me Tom Clements from GB, & the DC out of Notre Dame - VanGorder, or Rex Ryan if the Jets fire hire him. Clements has paid his dues as an NFL assistant/ QB Coach & OC already. I think he'd make a helluva HC.

fatbeard

Liked Posts:
Never gonna happen. Give me Tom Clements from GB, & the DC out of Notre Dame - VanGorder, or Rex Ryan if the Jets fire hire him. Clements has paid his dues as an NFL assistant/ QB Coach & OC already. I think he'd make a helluva HC.

Ryan is a clown. He'll blow his next HC gig too, but he'll be a successful DC for the rest of his career.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Yeah we should hope for another cfl coach not a real one like bill cowher. Fucking cub fan mentality

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
How's his mustache and motor?

policeman

Son of beech
Liked Posts:
He meets all the meatball check marks

Mustache
Yells a lot
Has the fire and the passion (and the hunger)
Likes to run the ball
From Pennsylvania

Seems like a home run- can not miss hire

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is this about spit in a moustache?

Nick, did you enter a contest or something for the most posts in a 24 hour period? Have you stopped since the game (if thats what you want to call it) ended?