Who's following the Wrigley Renovations??

Bear Pride

Bears Gonna Shock the World!
Liked Posts:
And the new lights in the outfield will prevent that shadowing look at home plate when watching games on tv. Awesome!

Yeah, I was wondering about the effect of the new lights as well. There will eventually be more lights on the sign in RF as well, right? I was wondering how it would affect the hitters, myself. I didn't think about the shadowing, though, cool. :elephant:

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Sox Troll. ^^^ You really got excited reading that and had to run over to the Cubs forum and post it? If only the Sox could ever have a problem with lines at the ballpark?

Rustysurf83

Liked Posts:
Wonder if the city is looking into this? If it's as bad as stated, it could probably be classified as a public health hazard for a place that serves food/drink. Guessing they will load up on a few hundred porta-potties for the foreseeable future?

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Wonder if the city is looking into this? If it's as bad as stated, it could probably be classified as a public health hazard for a place that serves food/drink. Guessing they will load up on a few hundred porta-potties for the foreseeable future?

It's not a fuckin' health hazard. They warned fans there were liimiited bathrooms. For God's sake, out down the beer.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Public safety was contacted but no return calls. The Cubs did say that they'll have portas all over for today's game. With the two non bleacher restrooms closed it's surprising the City let the game go on without the portas. It's a clear violation, probably a fine and nothing more. Nor should it be with the portas coming in to get up to code.

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
Sox Troll. ^^^ You really got excited reading that and had to run over to the Cubs forum and post it? If only the Sox could ever have a problem with lines at the ballpark?

You assume incorrectly, bathrooms have been a problem @Wrigley for decades.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
You assume incorrectly, bathrooms have been a problem @Wrigley for decades.

And where are all your previous posts about the subject? It's just another negative thing for you Sox trolls to emphasize. Nothings perfect when it comes to construction, I can tell you that. It was an unfortunate problem, especially with the two upper deck bathrooms malfunctioning.

The Cubs have been battling all sorts of bullshit during this rebuild. They have a vision and eventually it will be a main attraction for Chicago. Unfortunately, we'll have to listen to you Sox trolls all the way through, as usual.

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
And where are all your previous posts about the subject? It's just another negative thing for you Sox trolls to emphasize. Nothings perfect when it comes to construction, I can tell you that. It was an unfortunate problem, especially with the two upper deck bathrooms malfunctioning.

The Cubs have been battling all sorts of bullshit during this rebuild. They have a vision and eventually it will be a main attraction for Chicago. Unfortunately, we'll have to listen to you Sox trolls all the way through, as usual.

Are you a woman or a child?. I ask b/c you are so overly emotional on every topic from Rose to Wrigley.

I'm not a Sox fan, nor a Cub fan.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
Are you a woman or a child?. I ask b/c you are so overly emotional on every topic from Rose to Wrigley.

I'm not a Sox fan, nor a Cub fan.

Every topic? You mean the two recent topics in which you just trashed Rose for no reason, and complained about Wrigley? With all that bitching, you'd think you are the Woman or child. :yep: Can you speak on a subject w/o complaining about someone else problems?

You like any of the rest of the trolls. You complain about decades of bathroom issues, yet Ricketts has owned the team for only a few years. He's completely rebuilt the team, and is now taking on the battle of rebuilding the park, which WAS needed.

The Cubs have done this while spending most of their time in the courts, and being critisized about everything they're doing. You're just another bitch that piles on them at every chance you can for your enjoyment.

I reckon that makes you the Woman here, imo.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
People pissing around the stadium isn't a health hazard?

That's Cardinal fans for you!! Upper deck cans went OOO, add 6000 extra fans (Standing room), and fans drinking since noon thus having to piss every 10 minutes, and you are going to have a problem in any public event. I do agree though, too many Deadbird fans in one venue, is a major health hazard.

Parade_Rain

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
So now the whole dump of a stadium smells like the urinal/troughs/bathrooms. Awesome. A fantastic video board gets installed while the bathrooms don't work. What a mess. Should have just built a new ball park.

Sunbiz1

Liked Posts:
Every topic? You mean the two recent topics in which you just trashed Rose for no reason, and complained about Wrigley? With all that bitching, you'd think you are the Woman or child. :yep: Can you speak on a subject w/o complaining about someone else problems?

You like any of the rest of the trolls. You complain about decades of bathroom issues, yet Ricketts has owned the team for only a few years. He's completely rebuilt the team, and is now taking on the battle of rebuilding the park, which WAS needed.

The Cubs have done this while spending most of their time in the courts, and being critisized about everything they're doing. You're just another bitch that piles on them at every chance you can for your enjoyment.

I reckon that makes you the Woman here, imo.

You obviously have never been involved in large construction renovations...I've estimated them start to finish.

They did it backwards, plumbing comes well before signage.

But hey, maybe they needed the added revenue to pay for the bathrooms.

Meanwhile, port-o-toilets will have the concourses looking(and smelling)like I-55 near Archer Ave.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
So the problem was in the upperdeck? I sat in the lower grandstand Sunday and had no problems with the bathrooms. Sure they were a little packed, but it looked like a normal game at Wrigley. The lines form because too many people stand behind people in the beginning of the troughs. I walked all the way to the end and used a trough with no problem. In and out.

Boobaby1

Liked Posts:
If the stadium, i.e. bleachers, clubhouse, video boards, bathrooms are being addressed, why does anyone care?

The only thing that should be bitched about is if the Cubs were not addressing any issues. To me, they either have addressed, or are currently addressing all of them, including the team itself.

If you don't like what's going on at Wrigley, don't watch or go to the games. It is as simple as that.

Rustysurf83

Liked Posts:
I don't think any of us really care. However, the incompetency with which this entire renovation has been handled is somewhat amusing.

I'm sure the field will be awesome when it's done, but right now it's a shitshow.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
You obviously have never been involved in large construction renovations...I've estimated them start to finish.

They did it backwards, plumbing comes well before signage.

But hey, maybe they needed the added revenue to pay for the bathrooms.

Meanwhile, port-o-toilets will have the concourses looking(and smelling)like I-55 near Archer Ave.

Actually, I handled many construction projects, and I assure you, the one thing you can say for sure, is nothing ever goes as planned. That's why you dumb fuckin estimators are always fuckin up the project.

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
So the problem was in the upperdeck? I sat in the lower grandstand Sunday and had no problems with the bathrooms. Sure they were a little packed, but it looked like a normal game at Wrigley. The lines form because too many people stand behind people in the beginning of the troughs. I walked all the way to the end and used a trough with no problem. In and out.

So actually someone who was at the game can chime in on the situation instead of just bitching about something they have no idea about. Thanks for the input. :yep:

Bear Pride

Liked Posts:
If the stadium, i.e. bleachers, clubhouse, video boards, bathrooms are being addressed, why does anyone care?

The only thing that should be bitched about is if the Cubs were not addressing any issues. To me, they either have addressed, or are currently addressing all of them, including the team itself.

If you don't like what's going on at Wrigley, don't watch or go to the games. It is as simple as that.

Nice point. Maybe even control their drinking for one game so they don't have to piss every 10 minutes. Everyone knew that the park was under construction. To me, some people just like to bitch about everything.