The Radio Guys are killing Phil and Trestman

MaoTenDoo

Rabid Homer
Donator
Liked Posts:
They deserve to be killed by the media.

If the media thought there was compentent leadership at Halas Hall they would back off.

But they only was to reach the McCaskeys is to embarrass them and their franchise.

Agreed. They could've had a mild reprieve from the media shit-storm by firing Tucker, but...for some bizarre reason...they decided to close ranks and continue on this road. Bears management deserves everything coming their way.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just asked to be banned, Biggy did it and it will save some time.

There must be something about big Bears losses that gets you going. In very annoying fashion, you post literally non-stop around the clock after every Bears big loss. Nothing about football, may I add. Just outright attacking anybody with anything negative to say, in a really warped way. Not sure what your driving force is here. The vast majority of us here are really big Bears fans that are in total disgust right now, and we have you in every thread being a total dickhead.

JDB_219

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hub on with the midday show Monday said he would fire Trestman and Tucker right now.

Nick80

On the note of the FO - if they had fired Tucker/DeCam/Trestman before firing Emery in the offseason you still end up with the guy above them all, throw in the fact the whole team ends up on notice, doesn't this affect the crowd calling for the team to tank? Would you all be indignent if then the bears win those useless games and end out of the bluechipper sweepstakes? On top of that you might aswell quit being a bears fan at that point, it'll take years to sort through the wheat from the chaff ... It'd be quicker to support a perrinial contender, wouldn't it?

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Rich Gannon said that Jay's footwork makes him want to puke.

Yes it does. What makes me want to puke even more than Cutler's awful footwork, is Emery handing a guy, who can't even perform basic fundamentals, 3 years and 50+ million guaranteed. Bad footwork, horrible pocket presence\awareness, gets outplayed by McCown....just AWFUL. Emery went all in on Cutler which is why he hired Trestman in the first place, because he thought an offensive minded DEN MOTHER was going to fix him. Horribly stupid by Emery. He even included Jay in on the coaching hire. Meaning, he knew he was going to extend Jay from the get go. Embarrassing. JA gave up the farm for Jay and got the boot and now Emery went all in on Mr. Doooooooon't caaaaarrrree and could very well be doomed because of it. Josh McDaniels is a moron, but he at least knew that Jay was fools gold from the beginning.

Nick80

There must be something about big Bears losses that gets you going. In very annoying fashion, you post literally non-stop around the clock after every Bears big loss. Nothing about football, may I add. Just outright attacking anybody with anything negative to say, in a really warped way. Not sure what your driving force is here. The vast majority of us here are really big Bears fans that are in total disgust right now, and we have you in every thread being a total dickhead.

Only in this thread to you DaaBearrs. Keep going though fella, you are misguided as ever.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Only in this thread to you DaaBearrs. Keep going though fella, you are misguided as ever.

As I said last time, why don't you take out about 5 hours and read your posts from the last 48 hours. Make sure there is a bathroom or at least a large tub nearby, because you certainly should need to puke reading it all.

Nick80

As I said last time, why don't you take out about 5 hours and read your posts from the last 48 hours. Make sure there is a bathroom or at least a large tub nearby, because you certainly should need to puke reading it all.

Not at all mate, I've posted plenty, ask your boy Windy there, or RacerX or even FT. Mickles popped by yesterday and had a right go and then when I put it back in his lap he left it.

No, you have an issue with me questioning shit, just because I don't want to see it like everyone else, rightly or wrongly, it's an opinion. Now if you don't like it, that's fine, but telling me to read my own posting history because I irk the fuck out of you? GTFO, your opinion is as valid as mine, which in the grand scheme of things means fuck all in the realms of a message board.

As many have said to me, if you don't like it, don't read it. You have the choice.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
The National Media is kicking the Bears repeatedly, that is why I think the embarrassment of this season may actually spur change.

I can back that up. I am out of the state this week and that Sunday Night game is being brought up repeatedly. A lot of mentioning of the "once proud Chicago defense" being absolute shit right now and Jay Cutler robbing the Bears this season for a ton of cash for some shit play.

Welcome to basement, Bear Nation!

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
Yeah, Phil was telling his interview candidates that they had to keep Rod, when Rad had no interest in staying. He took a demotion to get out of town. How did Phil not know that was coming?

Surely, you have to agree that this sounds like B.S. From what I can tell this is somehow coming from something Phil Emery told Bruce Arians. I.e. Lawrence Holmes was told this by Dan Durkin who was told this by Bruce Arians who was told this by Phil Emery. Sounds a whole lot like the telephone game.

I'm going to guess that Emery told Arians something to the effect of: he'd like to retain Marinelli as D.C., so any H.C. candidate should first reach out to him to determine his willingness to stay. However, I don't know what was said. You don't know what was said. And I think we can agree that this fourth party re-telling of events that occurred two years ago surely isn't an accurate means of determining what actually happened.

In other words, without more, ripping on Emery for this reason is total b.s. and tailor made entertainment provided by an entertainer.

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
That thing where Arians said that Emery told him he had to keep Marinelli is definitely a boondoggle. And it needs to be talked about. And it surely seems to be an indication that Emery is fucking brain dead and did not have a conversation with Marinelli about it. Please, somebody try to defend Emery on this. I would love to get myself suspended from this place right now anyway.

See above.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

I called you out on the same shit yesterday glad someone else sees it

It's too bad too you had legit football thoughts when i asked you to express them instead of just posting dumb ass pics and lame one liners to posters. It's enough we have broc being a Special person in every thread. At least you can form a football thought stick to that brah. Guys like broc have no choice but to just post dumb ass pics

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
See above.

I read your take on it. Which is fine, but it is just that, your take on it. But if I remember right, Marinelli did resign immediately when they hired Trestman (maybe he knew something there too). And I also remember the Bears saying when they made the Trestman hire that Marinelli will remain the defensive coordinator, and then he quit. So in other words, I just got this deep down feeling that Emery and Marinelli did not have this conversation prior.

JDB_219

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Surely, you have to agree that this sounds like B.S. From what I can tell this is somehow coming from something Phil Emery told Bruce Arians. I.e. Lawrence Holmes was told this by Dan Durkin who was told this by Bruce Arians who was told this by Phil Emery. Sounds a whole lot like the telephone game.

I'm going to guess that Emery told Arians something to the effect of: he'd like to retain Marinelli as D.C., so any H.C. candidate should first reach out to him to determine his willingness to stay. However, I don't know what was said. You don't know what was said. And I think we can agree that this fourth party re-telling of events that occurred two years ago surely isn't an accurate means of determining what actually happened.

In other words, without more, ripping on Emery for this reason is total b.s. and tailor made entertainment provided by an entertainer.

Since Phil has his rabbit ears up about everything Urlacher says, maybe he will hear this story and counter it.

I think Durkin holds himself out as a legitimate reporter so he should have sourced the report.

Nick80

I called you out on the same shit yesterday glad someone else sees it

It's too bad too you had legit football thoughts when i asked you to express them instead of just posting dumb ass pics and lame one liners to posters. It's enough we have broc being a Special person in every thread. At least you can form a football thought stick to that brah. Guys like broc have no choice but to just post dumb ass pics

I've always had legit football thoughts, but getting them drowend in a sea of arse gravy on here on a daily to weekly basis by people who seem intent on only finding the negative (with standing the last three epic displays of incompetance on the football field of the team we all supposedly support) seems like a task in pure futility.

People seem to think I am some kind of blind fucking homer, thing is, I'm not. I just object to pure negativity for the sake of it and then not being able to take a balanced view to any subject, throw in the odd strawman argument, any acceptence that all things have two sides and you end up with what you see on here Monday to Sunday.

Like I said, you don't have to read what I write and respond, just like I don't. You have a choice.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

I'm in training all week and haven't had time to properly police the board. How exactly is Daabears being so misguided? How are you being a dickhead? I really need to have a summary so I know where my negs are supposed to go, as I will have a lot saved up after no thankbanging all week...

Nick80

I'm in training all week and haven't had time to properly police the board. How exactly is Daabears being so misguided? How are you being a dickhead? I really need to have a summary so I know where my negs are supposed to go, as I will have a lot saved up after no thankbanging all week...

Tell you what, how about you let DaaBears and me sort this? We have had coming togethers before and we will most likely have them in the future. Doesn't mean it can't/won't stay civil. Read the post to BEARZOMBIE if you want to know how I feel.

Plus, all I did was quip about Biggie asking to be banned because Daa had mentioned it in his original post. He took it upon himself to quip back, and now here we are.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I've always had legit football thoughts, but getting them drowend in a sea of arse gravy on here on a daily to weekly basis by people who seem intent on only finding the negative (with standing the last three epic displays of incompetance on the football field of the team we all supposedly support) seems like a task in pure futility.

People seem to think I am some kind of blind fucking homer, thing is, I'm not. I just object to pure negativity for the sake of it and then not being able to take a balanced view to any subject, throw in the odd strawman argument, any acceptence that all things have two sides and you end up with what you see on here Monday to Sunday.

Like I said, you don't have to read what I write and respond, just like I don't. You have a choice.

I've been around since the old board get used to it. The only time the boards were perfect were the Super Bowl lovie year and we still had crazy posts of grossman vs orton etc. this is just how it is after implosion

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I've been around since the old board get used to it. The only time the boards were perfect were the Super Bowl lovie year and we still had crazy posts of grossman vs orton etc. this is just how it is after implosion

well, you gotta admit that you do pretty much suck with all these "cubs mentality" posts you make like there is even such a thing...