Kyle Fuller 3rd in CB Pro Bowl voting so far

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
Really? I refer you to Post #11 in this thread, where Guano crow-barred Kap into this discussion.

Fact.

Suck it again Guano, so typical of you with the same shtick every time: you type some fanboy/homer-drivel and get called out for it, and your response is always, and I mean always, to tell the other guy you own him, he's a troll, and no one else agrees with him. Everyone here knows it's your one and only m.o. But I like it, don't stop.

Also, I'm sure no one is tired of you constantly calling me a 9ers fan, when I'm not and you know I'm not. So cute of you.

In this latest case, you bring Kap into a Fuller thread, and I reminded you to stop hating on Kap when our own QB is really not performing at a winning level, not by a long shot. But you, good old Guano, then you climb on your Guano shine-box and start spewing your usual nonsense.

Never change, Guano, never!

Post #11 didn't say anything about RacerX, though.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Post #11 didn't say anything about RacerX, though.

Wut? Oh, ok, I get it, calling out Guano for crow-barring his hatred of anything Nor-Ca. = instigating. Yeah, by that definition you have unearthed a great and profound factoid.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:
Really? I refer you to Post #11 in this thread, where Guano crow-barred Kap into this discussion.

Fact.

Suck it again Guano, so typical of you with the same shtick every time: you type some fanboy/homer-drivel and get called out for it, and your response is always, and I mean always, to tell the other guy you own him, he's a troll, and no one else agrees with him. Everyone here knows it's your one and only m.o. But I like it, don't stop.

Also, I'm sure no one is tired of you constantly calling me a 9ers fan, when I'm not and you know I'm not. So cute of you.

In this latest case, you bring Kap into a Fuller thread, and I reminded you to stop hating on Kap when our own QB is really not performing at a winning level, not by a long shot. But you, good old Guano, then you climb on your Guano shine-box and start spewing your usual nonsense.

Never change, Guano, never!

Damn little Racerboy...others calling you out on starting troll posts...FACT. Others posted that Fuller had an excellent primetime game referring to the 9ers you ass. Stop living in denial. I said Fuller had a crazy game and thanks to your Craperpick, he shined and won awards. You are the ONLY ONE who took it personally and went off on a tangent and brought Cutler in and trolled the thread like your usual m.o. is when you can't admit anything. Did you notice that? Kaep is stinking up the place this year and Fuller is doing very good for a rookie.

You are really embarassing yourself here. You are just butthurt because you thout Kaep was great and you have been eating crow. Stop being a little racerboy baby and take it like a man. Fuller did own Kaep....fact....you got butthurt....fact....you brought up Cutler....sad fact

Don't ever change

SouthSida773

Liked Posts:
Kyle is a beast and he's only gonna get better. You can't see that then you don't know football.

And he's playing injured!!

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Oh, Guano. How did I know and predict exactly what you would type? Because every one of your posts follows the exact same script. It's just the same cut & paste bs that never really is on point,,usually nowhere near.

And you can't use my tag-line for you of never changing, it only applies to your broken record posts.

At some point it's going to get a bit boring, FYI.

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
Wut? Oh, ok, I get it, calling out Guano for crow-barring his hatred of anything Nor-Ca. = instigating. Yeah, by that definition you have unearthed a great and profound factoid.

Posters do that with Jay Cutler vs Matt Forte.

ELduderino

Liked Posts:
Fuller seems to be made of glass. Hope I'm wrong. A players best ability is availability, and this guy seems to be gone a bit.

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Playing hurt, left the game early, and was still top of the team in tackles.

L GUAPO

Liked Posts:

Fact. Fuller beat the 9ers thanks in large part due to your Craperpick on primetime like non-crybaby posters wrote.

Fact. You are the sad troll that brought up Cutler for a pathetic attempt to change the subject because you just can't take it that Keap sucked....and your attempt failed...bad and made you loom like an ass as usual.

Fact. You ruined the thread by bring up Cutler and you are back to your usual spewing nonsense. Keep it up brah