76ers

czman

Liked Posts:
Any one else rooting for the winless season?

One of the worst teams ever assembled. Earlier I stated that this was year would produce some of the worst bottom teams ever. The 76ers are exactly what I was talking about. The bottom of the league is falling further and further behind the good teams.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Y'all know that they're trying to be terrible right?

Liked Posts:
Nerlens Noel is cool but fuck the 6ixers because I'm still mad about 2012

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
But are they trying to go 0-82?
lol maybe. I mean, they deliberately drafted an injured player and they traded away arguably their second best player. They're going for top 3 picks and tons of cap room or something...

Liked Posts:

Its Cutlers fault. His bad body language infected the Atlantic coast like an ebola outbreak. Disease can't be contained, its like it just.........doesn't............care

Sent from my LG-C800 using Tapatalk 2

JimJohnson

Liked Posts:
They've got the Mavs and Spurs coming up so chalk up 2 losses there. Then they may have a shot against the Timberwolves and Thunder. If they lose both of those, watch out below.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

I think that the league should force new ownership for this team. Hell, if they could make Sterling sell a competitive team, they should also force this franchise to sell based on intentionally tanking the entire season.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
I think that the league should force new ownership for this team. Hell, if they could make Sterling sell a competitive team, they should also force this franchise to sell based on intentionally tanking the entire season.

I hate this notion that teams "intentionally" tank. The players aren't going out there and saying "Well I'll just get my paycheck tonight and try not to break a sweat". The coaches aren't saying "Well we have no chance so I'll just sit down the whole time and troll Twitter". Just because a franchises' front office decides to clean house and start from scratch does not equate to the players and coaching intentionally tanking games. Hell I doubt many of you have even watch any Sixers games. They are playing hard. They've taken several teams down to the final possession. They just don't have the overall talent to win because they are reabuilding. And yes, they've had some horrendously lopsided games and that happens when your team is extremely young.

The Sixers are taking the Cubs approach to rebuilding their franchise, trade away big contracts and veterans to build a team around young talented players. It is going to take a few years but the young players they have on their team (Carter-Williams, Wroten, Noel, & Embiid) could turn out to be an extremely talented core down the line. Let's not forget that if not for a foot injury, Embiid likely would've been a member of the Cleveland Cavs as the #1 pick, and who even knows how that team would have looked now. Watching him in college, this kid could be something really special in a really short time.

ChettheJet

Liked Posts:
lol maybe. I mean, they deliberately drafted an injured player and they traded away arguably their second best player. They're going for top 3 picks and tons of cap room or something...

And that's just about what some around here endorsed the Bulls doing. Nobody would have been happy waiting for the payoff which was in no way guaranteed.

With the Bulls unbeaten with the actual starting 5 in place, let's hear how GarPax needs to be fired right now.

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I hate this notion that teams "intentionally" tank. The players aren't going out there and saying "Well I'll just get my paycheck tonight and try not to break a sweat". The coaches aren't saying "Well we have no chance so I'll just sit down the whole time and troll Twitter". Just because a franchises' front office decides to clean house and start from scratch does not equate to the players and coaching intentionally tanking games. Hell I doubt many of you have even watch any Sixers games. They are playing hard. They've taken several teams down to the final possession. They just don't have the overall talent to win because they are reabuilding. And yes, they've had some horrendously lopsided games and that happens when your team is extremely young.

The Sixers are taking the Cubs approach to rebuilding their franchise, trade away big contracts and veterans to build a team around young talented players. It is going to take a few years but the young players they have on their team (Carter-Williams, Wroten, Noel, & Embiid) could turn out to be an extremely talented core down the line. Let's not forget that if not for a foot injury, Embiid likely would've been a member of the Cleveland Cavs as the #1 pick, and who even knows how that team would have looked now. Watching him in college, this kid could be something really special in a really short time.

I see your points regarding the players and the coaches not quitting. That is to their credit. However, I believe that the ownership is trying to tank the season by putting a team this bad on the court. It is not fair to their fans at all. Who will pay to watch this farce of a team.

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
And that's just about what some around here endorsed the Bulls doing. Nobody would have been happy waiting for the payoff which was in no way guaranteed.

With the Bulls unbeaten with the actual starting 5 in place, let's hear how GarPax needs to be fired right now.
BUT WE DIDN'T GET MELO AND DRAFTED DOUG MCDERMOTT #FIREGARPAX :kermit: :parrot: