People blaming Jay?

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
There is no comparison between Cutler and Romo. Watch how Romo functions during the game, and think back to watching shithead Cutler during our game. He is on national television now.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
we got exactly what cutler is today he is a good qb u can win with him but u cant expect him to carry this team because he simply isn't a guy who can do that for you

After the gift the defense gave them by giving them a 1st & goal in the first qtr, they scored 3 points the whole rest of the game. With this much talent around him, that's inexcusable. He misses open receivers, has zero awareness, zero pocket presence, has horribly inconsistent accuracy, routinely makes poor throws to stall drives, and has more giveaways than Black Friday. He isn't good, he isn't solid, and no, you cannot with him. Stop this! It's absurd.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
You can win scoring 3 points in the final 3 quarters? GTFO!!!

so that was all on cutler? or was it we were playing from behind yet again and this offense just cant seem to fuckin get it done when they are playing from behind..i cant explain why as I don't understand it myself but for some reason this season once we get down we tend to stay that way is some of that cutlers fault hell ya he is the qb but I don't lay the blame all there its a trainwreck all the way through this offense

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Do you even watch the games? It was amazing to start the game they showed Jay vs Romo and the stats were exactly the same except Jay has 6 more picks and prople see calling for Romo to be in the MVP convo. Jay has no O-line, the worse play calling I have seen since Shoop and no running game yet still has comparable stats to Romo, and you morons want to run him out of town. The jumping on the QB and laying blame is out of control in the league in general, but it has gone to another level with our fans.

Who's blaming Jay? And for what?

I want specific posts!

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
so that was all on cutler? or was it we were playing from behind yet again and this offense just cant seem to fuckin get it done when they are playing from behind..i cant explain why as I don't understand it myself but for some reason this season once we get down we tend to stay that way is some of that cutlers fault hell ya he is the qb but I don't lay the blame all there its a trainwreck all the way through this offense

So why did our offense suck when we were winning 14-3 and 14-10 ?

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Cutler had another meh game

Sent from my toilet using Tapatalk - now Free

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
You will not win without big plays. I don't give a fuck if you complete 30 screens, you or I could do that. The few times he does go down field, he's inaccurate and that's why the offense cannot move the ball.

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
After the gift the defense gave them by giving them a 1st & goal in the first qtr, they scored 3 points the whole rest of the game. With this much talent around him, that's inexcusable. He misses open receivers, has zero awareness, zero pocket presence, has horribly inconsistent accuracy, routinely makes poor throws to stall drives, and has more giveaways than Black Friday. He isn't good, he isn't solid, and no, you cannot with him. Stop this! It's absurd.

If we give him a top five defense, top five OL, give him more weapons, a new HC of his choosing, and another extension with 54 million guaranteed we can win with him.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
So why did our offense suck when we were winning 14-3 and 14-10 ?

simple Detroit took away the screens looked like to me and for some fuckin reason we cant throw it down the field anymore its a fuckin disgrace. and cutler can throw the deep ball say what u want but he has a cannon im honestly at a loss just cannot understand wtf happened to our offense

pablovi

Liked Posts:
The offense has sucked even with the lead this past three games... I'm not saying that's on Cutler, but it had nothing to do with the defense.

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
Dude,how many years have we all been through this...it's the QB.I am finally realizing that it's cutler,always has been.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The reasons for our failure are not mutually exclusive. First and foremost, our primary problem is coaching. A close second is personnel, of which Jay is the largest contributor to our failings, but he is hardly alone.

Everything leads back to one source: Phil Emery.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
You will not win without big plays. I don't give a fuck if you complete 30 screens, you or I could do that. The few times he does go down field, he's inaccurate and that's why the offense cannot move the ball.

he mad ea few good throws down the field today the one too bennet that got called back comes to mind. you are right though if u cant push the ball down the field your fucked and it shows the bears cant for whatever reason

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
simple Detroit took away the screens looked like to me and for some fuckin reason we cant throw it down the field anymore its a fuckin disgrace. and cutler can throw the deep ball say what u want but he has a cannon im honestly at a loss just cannot understand wtf happened to our offense
His damn cannon has horrible aim. Doesn't matter how strong a QBs arm is, he has to be able to utilize touch and accuracy and that's what he sucks at and why, really, he's been a loser his entire career.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I can't remember the last time I saw a QB whose pocket awareness is so awful that he isn't able to go through reads and fails to see wide open receivers, because 100% of his attention is needed to maneuver in the pocket. Maybe there are some, but they're scrubs. I've never, ever seen a nine-year starter like that. It's just mind boggling that this guy gets so many unchallenged starts year after year after year.

RisWell

Liked Posts:
If we give him a top five defense, top five OL, give him more weapons, a new HC of his choosing, and another extension with 54 million guaranteed we can win with him.
We can win with pretty much any QB. So we can dump Jay and use his $ to achieve that goal quicker.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

This.
A WCO sets up the occasional deep shot.
Those deep shots either get missed, never get a chance to get thrown, or perhaps not called.

This team has been running a WCO-lite the past few weeks, and it is utterly pathetic.

Rocky Marciano

Liked Posts:
Do you even watch the games? It was amazing to start the game they showed Jay vs Romo and the stats were exactly the same except Jay has 6 more picks and prople see calling for Romo to be in the MVP convo. Jay has no O-line, the worse play calling I have seen since Shoop and no running game yet still has comparable stats to Romo, and you morons want to run him out of town. The jumping on the QB and laying blame is out of control in the league in general, but it has gone to another level with our fans.

If you watched the game today and came away from it thinking that Jay was not at fault for the offensive woes, you may have had the wrong channel on.

You should contact your cable or dish provider to see what fucking game you were actually watching.

Jay had the opportunity to get the ball into Forte and Bennett's hands countless times and he simply stared down the first option and never went through his progressions.

Maybe when your football IQ reaches the height of your soapbox you can understand the game a little better.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:

please just go into your bedroom get in the closet get your gun load it stick it in your mouth and keep pulling the trigger