I was sooooo wrong

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Forget 7 years. Kaepernick blows. I'm an idiot.

h85581593

Was gonna post this in my original thread but it's locked.

That is all.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Just as you were premature in crowing him you may be premature in calling him a turd. The truth could lie somewhere in the middle.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Just as you were premature in crowing him you may be premature in calling him a turd. The truth could lie somewhere in the middle.
No he's pretty much been a turd this year.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Nah, he's talented, but he isn't what I said he was, thus I was wrong.

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:

He has three receivers who have put up over a thousand yards recently, Davis at TE, several very good lineman, and still sucks. It is a similar situation to Cutler except Kaepernick is younger and paid less. If he can't put up top numbers on that offense he sucks.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Never thought he'd be elite but now you know how lots of us feel in regards to Cutler.
_MG_3015.jpg

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I wonder how Harbaugh is feeling about not giving Smith his position back after injury.... Smith was arguably doing as well as Kap then, and is doing much better now.

Monk

I hate acronyms
Donator
Liked Posts:
Luckily you didn't get scoot to sig you calling a great year for Conte.

Also, I sigged where you said Emery was taking the team in the wrong direction and we'd never make the playoffs under him. I was going to hold on to that and rub it in your face but it looks like you may have been right.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Also, I sigged where you said Emery was taking the team in the wrong direction and we'd never make the playoffs under him. I was going to hold on to that and rub it in your face but it looks like you may have been right.

I don't have sigs enabled so I wouldn't have known regardless. But yes, I think the emery one is going to hold true.

I'm usually right about Bears stuff (Cutler, Forte, Houston, Emery); it's the rest of the NFL I can't get my head around. Oh well.

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Kap is in the middle group of QBs. Along with Jay, along with the rest of the 26 teams in the NFL.

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thank you! My argument in your original thread was there was waaay too small of a sample size to go crowning him the next great, not that u were wrong but as already noted, way too premature.

BearsFan51

Liked Posts:
Ironic that Marcus Mariota is so highly regarded throughout the country because he plays like Kapernick. It's almost as if some college football draft experts don't realize how bad Kapernick sucks.

Reactions: 1ke

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

When not hurt he has played pretty good. How do you think he will do only having one eye? You know he is crazy enough to try.

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Many of us were wrong about Jay. Easy to do with athletes.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Ironic that Marcus Mariota is so highly regarded throughout the country because he plays like Kapernick. It's almost as if some college football draft experts don't realize how bad Kapernick sucks.
Outside of athletic ability, I don't get the comparison. Mariota is much more accurate and more of a cerebral decision maker.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Forget 7 years. Kaepernick blows. I'm an idiot.

h85581593

Was gonna post this in my original thread but it's locked.

That is all.

Yeah that jackass hasn't progressed. I knew SEATTLE would beat them easily. Hell, I even put 12 confidence points on it.

Funny thing is I thought RG3 would do bad in the NFL, then he had the great rookie year so Admitted I was wrong about him on that but since then he's been crap and seems to be in the Tebow stage of developing. Haha

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:

I think Mariota looks more to pass even while scrambling. I'm thinking a taller Russell Wilson.