Game Of Goats: New England Patriots vs Green Bay Packers

TheRivalry

Liked Posts:
Turn on the tv and see a pretty girl. Just for that brief moment , you can k ow what it feels like to not have to stare at morbidly obese packer fans.

It's cute though - kinda like a college town, but without the pretty girls and cool bands. Packer fans, like college team fans, define themselves by their team. Because that's all there is. It's bizarre.
There's a degree of truth in everything you've listed and no one who's anyone really cares cause it has nothing to do with professional football. It's late in the NFL season and the Packers are the odds on favorite to win the SB and the bears are the model of underachievement. A precautionary tale that rivals the sad story of Ryan Leif or Jeff George. The city of Chicago and it's fanbase deserves better

BrewCrewFan

Liked Posts:
There was the play where Rodgers had a month to throw - announcers mentioned it - he woulnt up throwing it out of bounds. There were not one but two blatant holds by two different GB linemen on the play.

I watch a lot of football. At least 3-4 NFL games each week. I can't think of another team that consistently gets so few holding calls. It's bizarre.

Great game though. Really came down to one play - Brady getting sacked late on that drive - that decided it. I do think its a preview of the sb. NE would win the game at their home field. Interesting to see on a neutral field.

That said, Aaron Rodgers is the best player in the NFL. As a fan of the game of football, you cannot be blown away by the way he plays it. Crazy stat - he hasn't thrown a pick at home in over 2 years. How is that even possible? Not even a drop? A tipped ball?

If you're going to complain about the non-holding call on the play can you at least mention how Nelson got mugged in the EZ with no call? (This was while Rodgers was IN the pocket)

[video]https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/9A305F90721150992267683700736_34603dcfd0f.1.1.1282 5635848015378045.mp4?versionId=XY5U319_qaAZRIJ1stD 6oi3qbM6oRItV[/video]

Darkman

Liked Posts:
Rodgers is only hiding his gayness by hanging out with Olivia Munn. She probably ain't happy. Shit, if I was fucking her, she already have a child.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You would willingly fellate Rodgers if it meant he'd play for the Bears. I'm just kidding. Rodgers plans to play until he's 40. You better have a holster full of 'erin' jokes b/c he's going to be beating the Bears into submission for the foreseeable future.

He's the best QB in modern times.

Cutler is your QB. That has to sting.

And what does all that have to do with Rodgers and Munn? Did I hurt your feelings?..Nothing better to do after a puke win than come on the Bears message board and hang out with civilization?

Last edited:

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
But it works for them..Remember how everyone insulted them by calling them cheeseheads?..Theryre too dumb to figure that out, they embraced it and wear it like a badge

Kinda like cousin Eddy in Christmas Vacation when Clark said his heart was bigger than his brain, and he said.."Thanks Clark"...lol Ignorance is bliss I guess

He's a big beastly man.

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
You should consider just embracing the Pack. As long as Rodgers remains upright and we have any semblance of a defense you're going to be dealing with unfulfilled wishes for the next 5-10 yrs.

You play for the Packers?

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
If you're going to complain about the non-holding call on the play can you at least mention how Nelson got mugged in the EZ with no call? (This was while Rodgers was IN the pocket)

[video]https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/9A305F90721150992267683700736_34603dcfd0f.1.1.1282 5635848015378045.mp4?versionId=XY5U319_qaAZRIJ1stD 6oi3qbM6oRItV[/video]

Didn't read or watch. Couldn't get past the lame screen name

LuvMyBears

Liked Posts:
There's a degree of truth in everything you've listed and no one who's anyone really cares cause it has nothing to do with professional football. It's late in the NFL season and the Packers are the odds on favorite to win the SB and the bears are the model of underachievement. A precautionary tale that rivals the sad story of Ryan Leif or Jeff George. The city of Chicago and it's fanbase deserves better

The Fans deserve better than what's on the field, but I feel like the organization doesn't give two flips about what we deserve. They can't get the building, field, scoreboard, and clock right let alone build a championship team. The underachieving frontrunner is by far ownership. I'll put them before anything else. After them it's a coin flip.

TheRivalry

Liked Posts:
Unfufilled wishes...Like Olivia Munn has after a date with Erin?
couldn't tell ya BB, unlike you I don't think about how it feels after a date with Rodgers. Incidentally, the clock is ticking on your fav go-to stat that you're sadly clinging to...you know, the head to head series with GB. Something tells me that in about a years time you'll start cackling about the Bears having more HOFers than GB. My advise for the immediate future is to call your cable or satellite co. and have ESPN,ESPN2, and your local Fox Sports affiliate cancelled cause you're about to be inundated with Packers/Rodgers love. The thought of you dealing with it amuses me.