***** BLACKHAWKS FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT ******

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ahh yes... I liked him.

I wish Al Sharpton's Nephew and Bookjones were my mom and dad.

I'd have their intelligence to go along with a fantastic black athletic body with a giant ween.

Although that would mean I likely would have never met Al Sharpton's Nephew.

:troll:

Shit, I wish you just had a tiny bit of intelligence you fucking clown.

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh yeah, I forgot about the "unclean" part. Sick fuck would probably like to do some ethnic (or otherwise) cleansing.

edit:
And I'm not going anywhere near the O boards to check.
Even the Os was cool back in 06-07.

The passing of WWW and the regime change signaled that the BHM hammer was coming down. Fierce. There were many long time posters that got banned 9/26/07.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
The passing of WWW and the regime change signaled that the BHM hammer was coming down. Fierce. There were many long time posters that got banned 9/26/07.

Every year on the death anniversary of the old man I made a "HAPPY HOLIDAYS!" post that even got deleted on IHN.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Grimson is right as always.

I'll give you an example: I poked a little fun at the Sox board. I was banned 3 days. But there are 10 or so Packers fans that are constantly trolling the Bears board who receive no punishment because one of them is in bed with a mod. Getting banned 1 week for posting a picture with flashing lights? Pathetic. I love this site but there is clearly a double standard.

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
Every year on the death anniversary of the old man I made a "HAPPY HOLIDAYS!" post that even got deleted on IHN.

I remember that. We had to trash a few of your posts, but your Boston Marathon bombing posts were making Ton's butt pucker.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:

I was one of them. Now I just call out Alex on twitter.

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I miss Click2Pick.
Won a few times, once to see Hawks get smoked by NSH 6-0 or something.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
Got an idea ... seeing as the other Off-Topic thread has pretty much no action and this thread hasn't really been about anything Hawks-related for 10ish pages, how about I merge this with the current off-topic thread, stick it at the top, and let you guys continue to talk about whatever in here?

Think I'll do this tomorrow afternoon unless there are any serious objections.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Got an idea ... seeing as the other Off-Topic thread has pretty much no action and this thread hasn't really been about anything Hawks-related for 10ish pages, how about I merge this with the current off-topic thread, stick it at the top, and let you guys continue to talk about whatever in here?

No one will post in the offtopic thread.

How about you tell the other mods to stop being such fucking pussies instead?

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

The topic is blackhawks forum announcment. Most of the chat here has been about blackhawks forums.

biscuit_in_the_basket

Gigacore Fan!
Liked Posts:
Oh yeah, I forgot about the "unclean" part. Sick fuck would probably like to do some ethnic (or otherwise) cleansing.

edit:
And I'm not going anywhere near the O boards to check.
Even the Os was cool back in 06-07.

Yea, I hear those mods blow

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
Huh? I'm not Bri.
Yeah, BlackBlackhawks fan was cool.

Nope, you're not. That other person in question(Just Visiting), was.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
yeah, my bad. it looked like a bunch of letters, and then a dancing parrot and the dog.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Nope, you're not. That other person in question(Just Visiting), was.

I demand that she be permabanned for having an alt. It's in the rules.

I know people are banned for not breaking any rules so I just wanted to point that out.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
It all started when people began trying to kill other posters with bright pictures.

Fucking pathetic.

But yea... just a warning to all of the IHN posters looking for greener pastures here. Sucks we were told a lie. I am not encouraging any more people to register and feed this site more money.

I guess "you're welcome" for bringing 10+ people here that weren't going to join without my help/push. My thanks is getting banned for no reason.

I guess you "going to troll the shit out of the bears forums" rumpled feathers, eventually? I told you that wasn't a good idea. You got a slap on the wrist. Move on and like....don't be a jerk and you'll be fine?