JR

supraman

Liked Posts:
I'm gonna get flamed but I dont care. JR bleeds blackhawk red and last night was proof.

Hawks win he cries

Kings win he does not cry.

Clear to me folks.

IceHogsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah, the new version of Dallas begins sometime here in the near future. I think it is on TNT.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yeah, the new version of Dallas begins sometime here in the near future. I think it is on TNT.

...as if the 1st show didn't completely suck.

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Kelly Hrudey was balling his eyes out on CBC when the Kings won (hell he was doing it before the horn blew).

Those hockey commentators are sensitive dudes.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
JR Played for the Kings for what, one year?

IceHogsFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm gonna get flamed but I dont care. JR bleeds blackhawk red and last night was proof.

Hawks win he cries

Kings win he does not cry.

Clear to me folks.

I have to agree with you there. I talked to JR the next season during one of the Blackhawks games, he was in the suite next to us.

I mentioned to him what his comments and actions meant to me when we won the Cup and that I knew it was heartfelt.

He said he appreciated the comment and how he loves the Blackhawks. We all have our careers, and we have all worked at

various places but I am sure there is always one place you have an allegiance to. Obviously for JR and the world of hockey

that place is Chicago for him.

klemmer

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We all have our careers, and we have all worked at

various places but I am sure there is always one place you have an allegiance to. Obviously for JR and the world of hockey

It is a shame that none of the current Blackhawks will ever feel this way. Thanks, McD.

R K

I have to agree with you there. I talked to JR the next season during one of the Blackhawks games, he was in the suite next to us.

I mentioned to him what his comments and actions meant to me when we won the Cup and that I knew it was heartfelt.

He said he appreciated the comment and how he loves the Blackhawks. We all have our careers, and we have all worked at

That's why in 2010 he was first rooting for the Sharks, then the flyers, then cried when the Hawks won.

Yea, right.

xatruio

Liked Posts:
of course he rooted for the Sharks, it was his last team and Wilson and just given him a good shot at extended his career, so im sure he was appreciative. Flyers fans i think he was just making them feel good but didnt actually believe in them, knowing how psycho they are...

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I loved JR as a player, but I just have a hard time believing he's sincere with his comments/actions the last few years.

R K

I loved JR as a player, but I just have a hard time believing he's sincere with his comments/actions the last few years.

Ding ding. His biggest problem he never knows when to shut the fuck up. I can't imagine what the media would do to him in this town now a days. I mean if they slam Kane for drinking in public what would they do to JR for publicly sleeping around on his wife and beating up a team mate who's wife blew the whistle?

Maiden

Liked Posts:

JR is nothing more than a real bad impression of Don Cherry.

bri

Liked Posts:

I have no opinion of him as a player, but he is such a blowhard, I can't stand watching him. He seems to talk out of both sides of his mouth at the same time.

R K

I have no opinion of him as a player, but he is such a blowhard, I can't stand watching him. He seems to talk out of both sides of his mouth at the same time.

A very good friend of mine is a very good friend of his. His biggest problem, he never knows when to shut the fuck up.

supraman

Liked Posts:
A very good friend of mine is a very good friend of his. His biggest problem, he never knows when to shut the fuck up.

I actually like that about him, most NHLers are fucking boring and bland when it comes to that crap. He shot off his mouth

R K

except when he put his foot in his mouth. Such as rooting for the Hawks only when it was a last resort.

Maiden

Liked Posts:

Ask Tony Amonte if you need further proof........................................