[A] Trade Block: Hjalmarsson

R K

what ever works, you got the point if you spelled his name correctly.

Unfortunately I don't think any of our forwards are good enough the other way. Maybe use Toews on the point.

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What about Hoss on the point?

xatruio

Liked Posts:
neimi and havlat for hammer and crow

unrealistic but ONE CAN DREAM

EspoForever

Liked Posts:
neimi and havlat for hammer and crow

unrealistic but ONE CAN DREAM

As long as we're dreaming, how about Hammer, Olesz, Frolik, Crow and Scooter for Niemi, Havlat, Burish and Doug Wilson. Grin.

Maiden

Liked Posts:
Would you trade Hjalphabet to San Jose for Niemi?

Also would you trade Keith and Kane to Montreal for Subban Plekanic Montreal #1 next year and another player?

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Would you trade Hjalphabet to San Jose for Niemi?

Also would you trade Keith and Kane to Montreal for Subban Plekanic Montreal #1 next year and another player?

no and no.

I will always love Niemi for being a part of the cup team but I would have loved Darren Pang for the exact same reason. Doesn't mean Niemi is an outstanding nhl goalie because frankly he isn't anything that special. I would honestly say Hammer was more meaningful to the Hawks cup win than Niemi was. Crazy? Probably. Not that Crawford has proven anything yet himself. I really think Niemi and Crawford are washes as far as technical, mental, physical aspects go. Im sure stats and abstract numbers would say otherwise though.

Keith > Subban - Subban is over-rated as far as skill goes because he has a personality thats attractive and interesting. Don't get me wrong Subban is a young talent but he isn't in the same class as Duncs.... yet. I doubt he ever gets there.

Kane > Plekanek - Kanes younger with better hands and overall vision. Plekanek is a good second line center though for sure. Just not worth the talent swap in my opinion.

#1 picks are always wanted. Would have to look at the draft talent depth and think about where that pick would be.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
no and no.

I will always love Niemi for being a part of the cup team but I would have loved Darren Pang for the exact same reason. Doesn't mean Niemi is an outstanding nhl goalie because frankly he isn't anything that special. I would honestly say Hammer was more meaningful to the Hawks cup win than Niemi was. Crazy? Probably. Not that Crawford has proven anything yet himself. I really think Niemi and Crawford are washes as far as technical, mental, physical aspects go. Im sure stats and abstract numbers would say otherwise though.

Keith > Subban - Subban is over-rated as far as skill goes because he has a personality thats attractive and interesting. Don't get me wrong Subban is a young talent but he isn't in the same class as Duncs.... yet. I doubt he ever gets there.

Kane > Plekanek - Kanes younger with better hands and overall vision. Plekanek is a good second line center though for sure. Just not worth the talent swap in my opinion.

2010, we win the cup with Niemi or Crawford in net.

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
brb' constructing a time machine.

The real question is would the Hawks have won with Huet in net? Throw him in the time machine also and run the playoffs two times..two times.

Fuck it throw every mediocre goalie that ever played in that time machine. Pang included.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
The real question is would the Hawks have won with Huet in net? Throw him in the time machine also and run the playoffs two times..two times.

Fuck it throw every mediocre goalie that ever played in that time machine. Pang included.

I put Patrick Roy in net. We didn't lose a game the entire playoff.

LordKOTL

Scratched for Vorobiev
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Portland Timbers
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I put Patrick Roy in net. We didn't lose a game the entire playoff.

I put Hextall in net and he sent Chris Pronger to the ER.
<