bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kanes never called out his team

Perry has

What Kane does in his private life is not of my concern

What Perry does in his private life is not of my concern

What Perry says about the people who sign his cheques and have given him everything he needs to improve his game? That's chicken shit cowardly crap and disrespectful to the owners and the fans and its selfish...he could have kept that shot btw him and the team like a real pro.

Let me know when Kane bashes this franchise infront of the press. Then I will have a turn of face on Kane.

As a player with his talents I would take Perry here. I never said he was a cancer I said he was a dick for airing his dirty laundry in public. I feel that way about anyone who turns to that cheap shit in this league past or present. My feelings towards JR turned when he did it also so don't think this is a bias Hawk ideal because it's not. I don't like that shit..owners don't like that shit..other players don't like that shit.

Okay. That's great. But what about Bobby Ryan?
<

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Screw you all Lou might be traded and its messing with my mind. EVERYONE IS MESSING WITH MY MIND TODAY!!

klemmer

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Kanes never called out his team

Perry has

What Kane does in his private life is not of my concern

What Perry does in his private life is not of my concern

What Perry says about the people who sign his cheques and have given him everything he needs to improve his game? That's chicken shit cowardly crap and disrespectful to the owners and the fans and its selfish...he could have kept that shot btw him and the team like a real pro.

Let me know when Kane bashes this franchise infront of the press. Then I will have a turn of face on Kane.

As a player with his talents I would take Perry here. I never said he was a cancer I said he was a dick for airing his dirty laundry in public. I feel that way about anyone who turns to that cheap shit in this league past or present. My feelings towards JR turned when he did it also so don't think this is a bias Hawk ideal because it's not. I don't like that shit..owners don't like that shit..other players don't like that shit.

Perry who?

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
Also TCD, he never ripped the Ducks.

"I take things personally," Ryan said. "Anaheim to me has been a team over the past year that really has shown me nothing to prove that they want me here, unfortunately. Obviously, it's not the ideal situation. When you get drafted, you want to win championships with that team and every time they look to add a piece to the puzzle, I'm the piece going the other way.

"I gotta be honest with you. At this point, I don't care. Move me ... because it's just tough going to the rink every day knowing that if something goes wrong, you're going to be the guy moved."

He's asking for a vote of confidence, not to every season be the guy who is potentially going to get moved. That type of shit will fuck with you on and off the ice.

How do we know he hasn't gone to the front office numerous times and stated his displeasure? Maybe this was his next step (and it wasn't that much of a shot at the organization).

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Thanks for that post Trev.

I heard a different one but if that was a direct quote from him I take it back. Nothing really there that is bothersome.

My bad

so what did Perry say?

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
I brought Kane into this for all the "Bobby Ryan is a locker room cancer yada yada yada". You can't type in anything that would suggest Bobby Ryan as an asshole into google and get any type of link or article to prove it. Yet I can type in Kane and after 3 links they stop talking about hockey and go straight for his immaturity and his off-ice life style which portrays him as a prick.

Couldn't find jack shit on Bobby Ryan being such a "bad guy" who is detrimental to his team, yet I can read all day about the Hawks currently employed Patrick Kane and his off ice antics (not that I believe any of them, but for the purpose of this argument no better current Blackhawk to pick who has been deemed having "immaturity and off-ice issues".

klemmer

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
"We made a very impressive offer to Zach. It came down to a family decision. You have to respect that," Bowman said during a conference call Wednesday night. "Our objective is not to make 'a splash.' Our objective is win hockey games. You can't look past the group we already have."

Not until the first round of the playoffs is done ....

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
"We made a very impressive offer to Zach. It came down to a family decision. You have to respect that," Bowman said during a conference call Wednesday night. "Our objective is not to make 'a splash.' Our objective is win hockey games. You can't look past the group we already have."

Not until the first round of the playoffs is done ....

Whomever the poster was that said Bowman was going to use the "Well we tried, guess we gotta use what we got" line of bullshit is starting to be proven right.

klemmer

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bowman said that missing out on Parise and defenseman Ryan Suter -- who also signed with the Wild -- won't stop the Hawks from trying to get better.

Now, I'm scared.

bookjones

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thanks for that post Trev.

I heard a different one but if that was a direct quote from him I take it back. Nothing really there that is bothersome.

My bad

so what did Perry say?

Perry said that you suck! Also, that if his people keep hearing that you are maliciously slandering and otherwise besmirching him in the online hockey universe that he is gonna SUE your poor artist ass in VAN for everything you have AND everything you don't have!

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
First round loss to VAN (In gm 7 in OT)....who went to gm 7 of the cup finals

Hawks had 8-9 new players on a gutted roster

In the series...Lost Bolland 3gms, Seabrook 3gms, Kopecky all series, Brouwer played with 1 arm, Bickell to severed tendons...

Such a pathetic loss. They should have been ashamed.

This year...

Lost in 6gms - 5in OT to a division champion team whose goaltender was as hot as anyone in the playoffs.

Outshot the team 241 to 159 through the series, carrying the play

Lost Hossa, Shaw in the series. Toews was nowhere near healthy.

And...a few guys didn't play to their capabilities in the series - Sharp, Bolland, Kane...

Yeah...the GM is way off base to to have any confidence in his core group or wanting/expecting them to be better. They were completely "outclassed" in the playoffs.

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
What are you yammering on about pmx?

If you don't have something bad to say about Perry then piss off.