Blackhawks Hire Gauthier

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
Heres your next shitty Assistant Coach!

Aint that the damn truth.... and pass me a puke bucket.

Failed as GM of the Ducks, now this pile of trash comes back to haunt me?

With this hire, Stan just gave me the "If you fire me, it will only get worse" part of the plan.... I guess its time for me to kiss Stan's ass now.... -.-

However, as long as Pierre is nowhere near the front door of the front office, then I'll be ok.... but when sudden rumors about him being our next GM pop up..... dont be surprised if I get a little sick.

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
It's a bad day in the hockeyverse when Habs fans are sending us their pity and condolences.

Makes it even worse when Duck fans are also doing it. I received them earlier tonight.

roshinaya

fnord
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hawks are setting themselves up for a return to irrelevancy real quick. I've lost all faith that the front office has a damn clue on what they are doing. This is a man that prohibited players from eating cheese on their flights...cheese, not to mention all the other stupid shit he's done in Montreal and other places he's been in.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
this is so bothersome.

CLWolf81

Fan Captain
Liked Posts:
Just a reminder, Stan ----- Hiring scouts don't go against the cap. You can do much better than this, buddy....

Oh wait.... hockey people need not apply. I forgot.

klemmer

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just a reminder, Stan ----- Hiring scouts don't go against the cap. You can do much better than this, buddy....

Oh wait.... hockey people need not apply. I forgot.

this sums is all up in a nice, tidy package.

R K

this sums is all up in a nice, tidy package.

Oh no he's a hockey person alright. A bad Hockey person. Even Pulford was a hockey person.

Gets stranger and stranger on Madison. This Wirtz may turn out to be far worse than the previous.

whiteevo

Liked Posts:
les visites ne cessent d'arriver

klemmer

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh no he's a hockey person alright. A bad Hockey person. Even Pulford was a hockey person.

Gets stranger and stranger on Madison. This Wirtz may turn out to be far worse than the previous.

good point

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This hire makes my sack shrivel. (Not in a fun, carefree, the pool is chilly kind of way)

<

Ashor-redtribe

Liked Posts:
Well here is how it went, my friends sisters, brothers dog walker told me, when Q was rumored to go to the Habs as a coach, it stopped because they said they would bring the Habs to him. Some where Tallon is laughing. Awwww back to the Hawks when Bill was running the show. Here we go again. Get ready for some trades that will make you want to light up a cross in front of the UC.

fanof19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well here is how it went, my friends sisters, brothers dog walker told me, when Q was rumored to go to the Habs as a coach, it stopped because they said they would bring the Habs to him. Some where Tallon is laughing. Awwww back to the Hawks when Bill was running the show. Here we go again. Get ready for some trades that will make you want to light up a cross in front of the UC.

so your saying your source is Bowman?

R K

You mean the team you watched win the Stanley Cup. Yea, that bill.

Ashor-redtribe

Liked Posts:
You mean the team you watched win the Stanley Cup. Yea, that bill.

I was reffering to the days of getting rid of a good player for two patch ups early 2000 and on.....my god man but I'm sure you never made a reference about something in that sort about Bill,I have been following hockey prior to the cup year, but I think you know that.