The Hossa Thread

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
IF any of the top players on this club were to be delt at any sooner than later point I would take a guess and say that Hossa would be the first to go...or first to be seriously shopped (eventually he is going to get dangled). Either him or Sharp...yah I said it. Sharp may eventually ware out playing for the club. He's been here for a while now....going on season 8? I seriously love the guy (outside of the first round last year) but he strikes me as one of those pro players who will eventually need a change of scene for a spark. Not sure why I get that feeling with him but I do. There isn't anything wrong with that.

Toews and Seabs strike me as life longers if the club wished. Rare for guys to stick with their drafted club through their entire career but that may start to change in this NHL...in fact I am willing to be it changes drastically.

Kane and Keith I could see delt much later in their careers. Much much later.

R K

IF any of the top players on this club were to be delt at any sooner than later point I would take a guess and say that Hossa would be the first to go...or first to be seriously shopped (eventually he is going to get dangled). Either him or Sharp...yah I said it. Sharp may eventually ware out playing for the club. He's been here for a while now....going on season 8? I seriously love the guy (outside of the first round last year) but he strikes me as one of those pro players who will eventually need a change of scene for a spark. Not sure why I get that feeling with him but I do. There isn't anything wrong with that.

Toews and Seabs strike me as life longers if the club wished. Rare for guys to stick with their drafted club through their entire career but that may start to change in this NHL...in fact I am willing to be it changes drastically.

Kane and Keith I could see delt much later in their careers. Much much later.

Kane better be soon his last year has a NTC, and Keith has a NMC, so they control thier desitiny, or will.

fanof19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think if it wouldn't be a PR nightmare, AND Kane had a slip in production, McDummy would get rid of him as fast as he could. I think Kane could possibly be a gnat gnawing on McD's crotch. (and not in a good way)

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Kane better be soon his last year has a NTC, and Keith has a NMC, so they control thier desitiny, or will.

NTC's are easy to get around if the party in control of it wants out of it. I don't take to much stock in them anymore to be honest.

R K

NTC's are easy to get around if the party in control of it wants out of it. I don't take to much stock in them anymore to be honest.

As with Nash proves they control all the cards. I'd put a lot into them, and would assume establishd players would pick and chose.

R K

I think if it wouldn't be a PR nightmare, AND Kane had a slip in production, McDummy would get rid of him as fast as he could. I think Kane could possibly be a gnat gnawing on McD's crotch. (and not in a good way)

He'd better do it before the end of next season or there's only one team he'd be going too. Although that team wants him dearly so PK would be easy to trade if they desired.

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
As with Nash proves they control all the cards. I'd put a lot into them, and would assume establishd players would pick and chose.

I ment I don't take stock in them as things that are never not waived. When players have them they are a great ticket to being able to chose the destination you want to go. Unless you are Roberta Loungo and play it too difficult on yourself and your GM.

R K

I ment I don't take stock in them as things that are never not waived. When players have them they are a great ticket to being able to chose the destination you want to go. Unless you are Roberta Loungo and play it too difficult on yourself and your GM.

yea that I agree with.