Blackhawks Memorable Moments

Shoots_he_scores

Liked Posts:
University of North Dakota, by way of Oak Lawn
There were about 18k that night. Lot's of leaf fans. Was one of the bigger crowds.

Aside from the game against Colorado with the Toews goal and Kane's first, the Bondra 500 game is probably my favorite. Back in the good old days when PSR and I could get in for 8 dollars.

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lMdqCM1jwQ[/media]

my fav!!!

Larmer had a wicked slap shot which wasn't talked about enough. This one was a beauty.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Havlat's OT goal was a favorite of mine... happened right in front of me so I'll never forget seeing that puck go in and the energy surrounding that moment. I wish I could have been there for that Nashville game and Vancouver game, I can only imagine the build up in the UC and having the top pop off the building when those pucks dented the twine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Een0Ap1JiFc

PatrickShart

Liked Posts:
Funniest moment was when Steve Sullivan was hit in the face with the puck versus COL....a fan was taunting him. Minutes later, Sully scored SH and taunted the fan. Minutes later, same fan got hit in the face again...Sully taunted him again. Classic.

One of my fav was I was a big Steve Thomas fan, and his 4g game vs NJ was pretty cool to be at. Or the AllStar game after Desert Storm started

the canadian dream

Liked Posts:
Funniest moment was when Steve Sullivan was hit in the face with the puck versus COL....a fan was taunting him. Minutes later, Sully scored SH and taunted the fan. Minutes later, same fan got hit in the face again...Sully taunted him again. Classic.

One of my fav was I was a big Steve Thomas fan, and his 4g game vs NJ was pretty cool to be at. Or the AllStar game after Desert Storm started

ohhhhh yah!!! Forgot all about it. Funniest shit ever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQD6VP-csEg

phranchk

Liked Posts:
I've decided this thread sucks. It's making me miss hockey even more.....Seriously though. I love watching these videos. Keep posting them.

R K

When he scored 400 there couldnt have been more than 13k there. No one had a clue what he had just done.

My very first live Hawks gave ever Sutter Scored a hat trick against the Oilers, probably one of the moments that defined me as a Hawk fan for life.....